Jeep Cherokee 1985-1992, Superide™ Driver or Passenger Side Shock Absorber by Superlift®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Superide shock absorbers are designed to provide exceptional ride quality, durability and longevity at a very affordable price. Ten-stage velocity sensitive valving allows maximum control on road or off, without sacrificing a comfortable ride. Shock resistance continually adjusts depending on terrain and vehicle speed. This time-proven design allows the shock to take a licking and keep on ticking. CA Prop 65 WARNING - This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- California Proposition 65 Warning
- It’s recommended to replace shock or strut in pairs (passenger and driver side at the same time)
- Twin-Tube internal design
- Precision engineered for your vehicle
- Tested to outperform all comparable products on the market
- Made from premium materials to endure years of abuse
- Improves your vehicle's handling
- Designed for perfect fit and function
- Proudly made in United States
- (1) Shock Absorber with Bushings and Sleeves
Established in 1975, Superlift® began its journey in building a strong reputation as a top-tier manufacturer of lift and leveling kits and suspension accessories renowned for their legendary quality, industry award-winning design, and long-term value. Incorporating innovative computer modeling technology to aid in product design as well as advanced metal fabrication and machining processes, the company remains a pioneer in the off-road suspension and lift kit industry. Operated by avid truckers and off-road warriors and dedicated to provide only the finest products, Superlift maintains the stringent process control to consistently manufacture premium quality parts and accessories.