Ford Ranger 1985-1988, 3-Spoke Switchback Racing Steering Wheel with Molded Grip by GT Performance®. Wheel Diameter: 13.75" / 350mm. Dish Depth: 3" / 78mm. Grip Color: Black. Pattern: 6-Bolt. Shape: Round. This Euro design offers premium styling and performance which projects the true spirit, look and feel of high level (on the track or off-road) competition.
- 6 bolt design (includes 1-1/2" conversion adapter) which converts to 3-bolt mounting pattern, can be used with any GT3 installation hub or quick release racing hub
- Black Urethane Grip with Sculpted Ergonomics and Perforated Hand Grip Sections
- Designed to be used with GT Euro Style horn buttons
- ISO: ALMg4 5086 Aluminum (5mm thick) spoke with black anodized finish
- Shallow dish spoke design
Adding an aftermarket steering wheel is one of the most exciting and rewarding projects you can perform on your vehicle. Get rid of that old worn out steering wheel that ages your interior badly and install a new attractive wheel by GT Performance that will add some comfort and elegance to your vehicle's interior and make it come to life. Every GT Performance wheel is crafted using the finest materials and shaped with expert care to ensure your complete satisfaction while driving. Installation is actually not that difficult and requires a few hand tools to complete the job.
Founded by industry veterans who are respected and admired for their professional accomplishments in serving and supporting the automotive aftermarket. GT Performance® understands niche markets, trends and the passion of automotive enthusiasts. GT will offer products utilizing unique design elements, aesthetic features, high grade materials and improved quality of construction.