1985 Ford Ranger Performance Parts
- MagnaFlow®Pre-OBDII Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterFord Ranger 1985, Pre-OBDII Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. Converter Configuration: Direct Fit. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check. This converter will directly replace the factory...Reduces harmful emissionsExact replacement with little or no fabrication or modifications required$279.75 - $341.86
- Chrome Brakes®Drilled and Slotted 1-Piece Front Brake Rotors and Hub AssemblyFord Ranger Base / XL / XLS / XLT 1985, Drilled and Slotted Vented 1-Piece Front Brake Rotors and Hub Assembly by Chrome Brakes®. This is a set of OEM-sized replacement rotors with slots and drilled holes that provide the superior level...+2$206.45 - $212.48
- BDS Suspension®6" x 5.5" Standard Front and Rear Suspension Lift KitFord Ranger 4WD 1985, Standard Front and Rear Suspension Lift Kit with 6" Front and 5.5" Rear Lift Height by BDS Suspension®. Engineered and manufactured to the highest industry standards, this BDS suspension product leaves nothing to...$868.06
- K&N®33 Series Panel Red Air FilterFord Ranger 2.3L 1985, 33 Series Panel Red Air Filter by K&N®. K&N's replacement air filters are designed to increase horsepower and acceleration while providing excellent filtration. K&N makes over 1,200 different replacement air...Designed to boost horsepower and rate of accelerationCan be cleaned and used again$53.99
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- Cometic Gasket®Street Pro Top-End Gasket KitFord Ranger 2.3L 1985, Street Pro Top-End Gasket Kit by Cometic Gasket®. Cometic Street Pro Kits cater to the budget-minded street-rodder who is looking to purchase a kit with all necessary gaskets and seals needed for their rebuild....Made of High Quality MaterialsBuilt to Last$177.53
- Mr. Gasket®Thermocap™ Radiator CapFord Ranger 1985, Thermocap™ Radiator Cap by Mr. Gasket®. Pressure: 13 lbs. Material: Aluminum. Knowing your coolant temperature can help to prevent burn injuries. Thermo Cap, with its built-in calibrated thermometer, indicates the...Indicates Coolant TemperatureHelps to Prevent Injuries from coolant or steam burns$33.21 - $36.54
- SPEC®Stage 1 Clutch KitFord Ranger Standard Transmission 1985, Stage 1 Clutch Kit by SPEC®. Does not Include: Flywheel. Features an integrally molded carbon and high performance organic lining that offers smooth engagement and excellent life. This lining has...High clamp pressure plateSteel-backed and multi-compound woven organic material$233.10
- Nitrous Express®Carbureted Nitrous Plate Wet SystemsFord Ranger 2.0L / 2.8L 1985, Carbureted Nitrous Plate Wet Systems by Nitrous Express®. The conventional system is the perfect entry level nitrous system for the budget minded sportsman racer. These systems feature the most advanced...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$567.72 - $1,325.04
- MSD®Blaster™ Direct Ignition CoilFord Ranger 1985, Blaster™ Direct Ignition Coil by MSD®. High Performance. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by MSD features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$51.54
- Skyjacker®9000 Front Steering StabilizerFord Ranger 1985, 9000 Front Steering Stabilizer by Skyjacker®. Steering Stabilizer is a dampening shock for your steering system. It dampens out the harshness of the highway, the ‘shimmy' from running the additional weight of larger...Dampening shock for steering systemDampens harshness of highway$66.48 - $155.14
- Tuff Stuff Performance®AlternatorFord Ranger 2.8L 1985, Alternator by Tuff Stuff Performance®. Case: Small Case.Heavy Duty Copper Wound CoilsSpike Resistant Diodes+4$147.74 - $220.83
- Yukon Gear & Axle®Axle ShaftFord Ranger 1985, Axle Shaft by Yukon Gear & Axle®. Yukon Gear and Axle offers an extensive line of general replacement and high performance axles for passenger car, truck and SUV applications. High quality alloys and the latest in...Enables you to keep your engine in the powerband for more giddy-up and high speedAllows for getting superior traction on just about any brutal terrain$147.96 - $233.80
- Auto Meter®User Configurable LCD Dash DisplayUniversal User Configurable LCD Dash Display by Auto Meter®. Designed specifically for the harshest of environments, the carbon composite housing is IP65 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20g of...7.0” TFT LCD panel, 1000 nit brightness for unmatched daytime and nighttime visibility with 800x480 resolution. Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness controlDimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2" High x 1.4" Deep$2,832.00
- Sparco®Club X-1 Full Face ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Racing HelmetClub X-1 Full Face ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Racing Helmet by Sparco®. Certification: ECE 05; Material: ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Designed for indoor kart racing where a fire proof helmet isn't required, this product is...Designed for indoor kart racingProvides ultimate protection$140.00
- PaceSetter®Mild Steel Exhaust HeaderFord Ranger 2.3L 1985, Mild Steel Exhaust Header by PaceSetter®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.5". Collector Outlet Diameter: 2.5". Color: Black. Flanged Collector. Includes: collector reducer. Manufactured using mandrel-bent, 16-gauge...Mandrel-Bent 16 Gauge Mild Steel TubingTubes Enter Collector In Proper Firing$198.46 - $287.43
- SP Performance®Diamond Slot™ Dimpled and Slotted 1-Piece Front Brake RotorsFord Ranger Base / XL / XLS / XLT 1985, Diamond Slot™ Dimpled and Slotted Vented 1-Piece Front Brake Rotors by SP Performance®. You want your brakes to look like a million, but need them to stop on a dime. SP Performance Diamond slot...$214.10 - $230.10
- BDS Suspension®4" x 3.5" Standard Front and Rear Suspension Lift KitFord Ranger 4WD 1985, Standard Front and Rear Suspension Lift Kit with 4" Front and 3.5" Rear Lift Height by BDS Suspension®. Engineered and manufactured to the highest industry standards, this BDS suspension product leaves nothing to...$818.10
- K&N®E Series Round Red Air FilterFord Ranger 1985, E Series Round Red Air Filter by K&N®. K&N's replacement air filters are designed to increase horsepower and acceleration while providing excellent filtration. K&N makes over 1,200 different replacement air filters for...Designed to boost horsepower and rate of accelerationCan be cleaned and used again$56.99 - $76.89
- Advance Adapters®Engine MountFord Ranger 4WD 1985, Engine Mount by Advance Adapters®. This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest quality replacement that offers supreme levels of quality, performance and reliability. Designed to...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$208.40
- Flex-a-Lite®Lo-Profile Direct Fit Single Electric FanFord Ranger 1985, Lo-Profile Direct Fit Single Electric Fan by Flex-a-Lite®. With Adjustable Thermostat Controller. Keep your engine cool and free up some extra horsepower and torque. The fan makes quicker cool downs, extended water...$208.34 - $208.35
- Centerforce®II Series Clutch Pressure PlateFord Ranger Standard Transmission 1985, II Series Clutch Pressure Plate by Centerforce®. Disc Outer Diameter: 8 7/8". The Centerforce® II Clutch Series utilizes a full facing disc with premium friction materials and a pressure plate...Patented centrifugal weight design (where applicable)Patented ball bearing pressure plate (where applicable)$193.09
- Taylor Cable®Throttle Body SpacerFord Ranger 2.3L Gas 1985, Throttle Body Spacer by Taylor Cable®. Street and Performance Electronics, the first company to develop the throttle body spacer has achieved a design breakthrough and developed a new generation design that...Creates better engine cylinder filling and can be used with any grade of fuel for more power and economyChambers and channels specially designed to improve efficiency and air velocity performance$110.26
- Autolite®Iridium Spark PlugsFord Ranger 1985, Iridium Spark Plugs by Autolite®. With Resistor. These spark plugs are one of the brand's most technologically advanced spark plugs ever. With an iridium-enhanced 0.6 mm finewire design and proprietary platinum...Iridium-enhanced center electrodePatented, platinum sidewire technology$6.86
- Skyjacker®Black Max Front Steering StabilizerFord Ranger Base / XL / XLS / XLT 1985, Black Max Front Steering Stabilizer by Skyjacker®. Steering Stabilizer is a dampening shock for your steering system. It dampens out the harshness of the highway, the ‘shimmy' from running the...Dampening shock for steering systemDampens harshness of highway$66.48 - $155.14
- Tuff Stuff Performance®One Wire AlternatorFord Ranger 2.8L 1985, One Wire Alternator by Tuff Stuff Performance®. Pulley Type: With 1V-Groove. 1 Wire.Heavy Duty Copper Wound CoilsSpike Resistant Diodes$115.23 - $197.88
- Yukon Gear & Axle®Rear Axle Shaft KitFord Ranger 1985, Rear Axle Shaft Kit by Yukon Gear & Axle®. Yukon Gear and Axle offers an extensive line of general replacement and high performance axles for passenger car, truck and SUV applications. High quality alloys and the...Enables you to keep your engine in the powerband for more giddy-up and high speedAllows for getting superior traction on just about any brutal terrain$174.51 - $174.84
- Fast®Display Control Module Touchscreen HandheldUniversal Display Control Module Touchscreen Handheld by Fast®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$408.96
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- Hedman Hedders®Standard Duty Mild Steel Black MAXX Satin Black Ceramic-Metallic Short Tube Racing Exhaust HeadersFord Ranger 1985, Standard Duty Mild Steel Short Tube Racing Exhaust Headers by Hedman Hedders®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.5". Collector Outlet Diameter: 2.5". Color: Black. Header Coating: Ceramic Coating. Header Style: Short Tube....Made of High Quality MaterialsExtremely durable, protective SATIN BLACK ceramic-metallic coating$502.14
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1985 Ford Ranger with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1985 Ford Ranger that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- March 10, 2017Which Is The Best Custom Steering Wheel For My...Custom steering wheels look and feel right because, once upon a time, craftsmen realized wood, polished metal, and leather made the best and most satisfying steering...
- $174.51 - $174.84
- $39.45 - $51.98
- $147.74 - $220.83