Chrysler Daytona with Standard Column 1985, 3-Spoke GT3 Classic Hole Style Foam Steering Wheel by GT Performance®. Wheel Diameter: 14.50" / 370mm. Dish Depth: 3.50" / 89mm. Grip Color: Black. Pattern: 3-Bolt. Shape: Round. This Euro design offers premium styling and performance which projects the true spirit, look and feel of pro-Touring competition.
- 3-bolt mounting pattern, can be used with any GT3 installation hub (or quick release) and GT3 horn buttons
- Deep dished spoke design for increased strength and rigidity
- Horn button (sold separately) which feature GT’s exclusive "Sure Lock" O-ring design that ensures they do not "pop-off"!
- ISO: ALMg4 5086 Aluminum (5mm thick) spoke with satin black anodized finish
- Laser etched GT logo on center spoke
- Spokes riveted to an inner steel channel with a molded polyurethane grip
- Suede grip is ergonomically shaped with (yellow) "top marker" and provides a "sure-grip" on the street or track
- The art of Italian leather sets the standard worldwide and GT uses the finest "Napped" Suede available
- This 3-bolt mounting pattern is interchangeable with any standard 3-bolt hub or horn button
- Using a chrome tanning process, this supple leather is then cross stitched by artisans to provide the finest in Italian leather crafting
Adding an aftermarket steering wheel is one of the most exciting and rewarding projects you can perform on your vehicle. Get rid of that old worn out steering wheel that ages your interior badly and install a new attractive wheel by GT Performance that will add some comfort and elegance to your vehicle's interior and make it come to life. Every GT Performance wheel is crafted using the finest materials and shaped with expert care to ensure your complete satisfaction while driving. Installation is actually not that difficult and requires a few hand tools to complete the job.
Founded by industry veterans who are respected and admired for their professional accomplishments in serving and supporting the automotive aftermarket. GT Performance® understands niche markets, trends and the passion of automotive enthusiasts. GT will offer products utilizing unique design elements, aesthetic features, high grade materials and improved quality of construction.