BMW 5-Series 1985, Intermotor™ Throttle Position Sensor by Standard®. Genuine Intermotor Quality. SMP’s vision is to be the leading independent supplier to the automotive aftermarket, providing the highest quality products, competitive prices and the highest reputation for integrity to all channels of distribution while maintaining a profitable return for all stakeholders.
|Connector Gender: Female|
|Connector Quantity: 1|
|Terminal Quantity: 3|
- Standard Throttle Position Sensors maintain specific installed outputs to match OE rather than adjustable consolidated designs
- Circuits are printed on flexible polyimide film or ceramic-based substrates for excellent dimensional stability preventing electrical performance drift. Noble palladium/gold/platinum alloys provide low contact resistance for extended service life
- Each TPS uses integral rotor bearings and return springs for easy installation
- Each sensor undergoes rigorous end-of-line testing with thousands of data points to validate output voltages for optimum performance and trouble-free operation
- Featuring the broadest sensor coverage in the market, we meet the service professionals needs with the highest quality product every time he opens the box
- As a global manufacturer of emission components, complete quality control is maintained through the manufacturing process from componentry to finished product
Established in 1919, Standard Motor Products, Inc., is a leading independent manufacturer of replacement parts for motor vehicles in the automotive aftermarket industry, with an increasing focus on the original equipment and original equipment service markets. SMP® distributes its products through traditional and non-traditional channels under their own brand names, such as Standard®, BWD®, TechSmart®, Intermotor®, Hayden®, ACI®, Four Seasons®, etc. Organized into two major operating segments, Standard® supplies independent professional automotive technicians and do-it-yourselfers with high-quality replacement parts for engine management and temperature control products for domestic and import vehicles.