1984 Porsche 944 Performance Parts
- Billy Boat Exhaust®Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System with Single Rear ExitPorsche 944 1984, Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System with Single Rear Exit by Billy Boat Exhaust®. Exhaust System Type: Cat-Back. Exhaust Tubing Material: Stainless Steel. Mandrel bent from the highest-grade T-304 stainless steel....$833.91
- EBC®Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake PadsPorsche 944 1984, Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake Pads by EBC®. Redstuff ceramic brake pads have always been known for its low dust ability but the latest blend has greatly reduced the phenomenon of pad “Pick up” or disc scoring and...$107.22 - $127.90
- AST Suspension®0.4"-2.4" x 0.4"-2.4" 5100 Series Front and Rear Lowering Coilover KitPorsche 944 1984, 5100 Series Front and Rear Lowering Coilover Kit with 0.4"-2.4" Front and Rear Body Drop by AST Suspension®. Quantity: Sold as a Kit. The 5100 Series shock absorbers utilise inverted / upside down technology. The...$2,999.00
- K&N®33 Series Panel Red Air FilterPorsche 944 1984, 33 Series Panel Red Air Filter by K&N®. K&N's replacement air filters are designed to increase horsepower and acceleration while providing excellent filtration. K&N makes over 1,200 different replacement air filters...Designed to boost horsepower and rate of accelerationCan be cleaned and used again$64.99
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- BorgWarner®AirWerks Series Direct Replacement K26 TurbochargerPorsche 944 With M 44.52 Engine With Turbocharger Model K26-2670GGA8.11GAARK With Service Turbocharger Number 5326-988-7042 With Turbocharger Number 5326-970-7042 1984, AirWerks Series Direct Replacement K26 Turbocharger by BorgWarner®....Designed for drag racing, pulling, and road racingBuilt to improve performance$1,380.81
- Mr. Gasket®Thermocap™ Radiator CapPorsche 944 1984, Thermocap™ Radiator Cap by Mr. Gasket®. Pressure: 13 lbs. Material: Aluminum. Knowing your coolant temperature can help to prevent burn injuries. Thermo Cap, with its built-in calibrated thermometer, indicates the...Indicates Coolant TemperatureHelps to Prevent Injuries from coolant or steam burns$33.21 - $36.54
- SPEC®Stage 1 Clutch KitPorsche 944 Standard Transmission 1984, Stage 1 Clutch Kit by SPEC®. Does not Include: Flywheel. Clutch Torque Rating: 302 ft/lbs. Features an integrally molded carbon and high performance organic lining that offers smooth engagement...High clamp pressure plateSteel-backed and multi-compound woven organic material$886.50
- NOS®Import Nitrous Dry SystemPorsche 944 1984, Import Nitrous Dry System by NOS®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and...Intercooler EffectDrop Intake Temperatures$771.95
- Pulstar®PlasmaCore™ Inconel Electrode Pulse Nickel Spark PlugsPorsche 944 1984, PlasmaCore™ Inconel Electrode Pulse Nickel Spark Plugs by Pulstar®. With Resistor. Inconel-electrode Pulse Plugs. Designed specifically for most popular vehicles, PlasmaCore™ Inconel Electrode Pulse Plug provides...Increased horsepowerBetter torque$14.95 - $59.80
- Proforged®Front Outer Straight Tie Rod EndPorsche 944 1984, Front Outer Straight Tie Rod End by Proforged®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Proforged applied the same technological advancements in ball joint construction to their line of Tie Rod Ends and Rack Ends, delivering a premium...SAE1045 forged steeling housingsBall studs forged from ultra-strong SAE4140 chromoly steel$22.76
- Powermaster®XS Torque StarterPorsche 944 with Air Cooled Engine 1984, XS Torque Starter by Powermaster®. Compression Ratio: 18:1. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Powermaster features premium quality and will perform better than advertised....InfiCLOCK Design for 360 degree rotationClears most oil pans and headers$268.92 - $346.33
- Driveshaft Shop®Driveshaft DriveshaftDriveshaft by Driveshaft Shop®. If you have been waiting for the best shaft available for your vehicle, the wait is over. This top-of-the-line driveshaft offered by Driveshaft Shop is exactly what you need to put a lot of horsepower...Crafted from the highest quality materialsDynamically balanced at over 9000 RPMs$367.49 - $1,574.99
- Auto Meter®User Configurable LCD Dash DisplayUniversal User Configurable LCD Dash Display by Auto Meter®. Designed specifically for the harshest of environments, the carbon composite housing is IP65 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20g of...7.0” TFT LCD panel, 1000 nit brightness for unmatched daytime and nighttime visibility with 800x480 resolution. Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness controlDimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2" High x 1.4" Deep$2,832.00
- Sparco®Club X-1 Full Face ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Racing HelmetClub X-1 Full Face ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Racing Helmet by Sparco®. Certification: ECE 05; Material: ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Designed for indoor kart racing where a fire proof helmet isn't required, this product is...Designed for indoor kart racingProvides ultimate protection$140.00
- Billy Boat Exhaust®Exhaust HeadersPorsche 944 1984, Exhaust Headers by Billy Boat Exhaust®. Mandrel bent from the highest-grade T304 stainless steel. Designed, tested, and built to the finest hand-made integrity found in any exhaust system. Limited Lifetime Warranty....Limited Lifetime WarrantyIncorporates 3-generations of fabrication skill and racing talent$927.18
- Hawk®Motorsports Performance Compound Brake PadsPorsche 944 1984, Motorsports Performance Compound Brake Pads by Hawk®. These brake pads are ideal for racers and street drivers looking for highly-engineered friction products. Hawk Motorsports Performance compound brake pads will...$114.11 - $272.96
- AST Suspension®0.4"-2.4" x 0.4"-2.4" 5200 Series Front and Rear Lowering Coilover KitPorsche 944 1984, 5200 Series Front and Rear Lowering Coilover Kit with 0.4"-2.4" Front and Rear Body Drop by AST Suspension®. Quantity: Sold as a Kit. The 5200 Series are 2-way adjustable shock absorbers which are based upon...$4,499.00
- Weapon-R®Intake Ram Air KitIntake Ram Air Kit by Weapon-R®. If you’re hungry for more power, performance and torque, this top-of-the-line intake system is sure to blow you away. This high-flow design of this premium intake allows your engine work more...Brings a cold intake charge to the engineComputer designed$57.12
- BorgWarner®AirWerks Series Passenger Car Direct Replacement K26 TurbochargerPorsche 944 With M 44.50 Engine / With M 44.51 Engine With Turbocharger Model K26-2667GGA6.92 With Service Turbocharger Number 5326-988-6720 With Turbocharger Number 5326-970-6720 1984, AirWerks Series Passenger Car Direct Replacement...Designed for drag racing, pulling, and road racingBuilt to improve performance$2,875.06
- MotoRad®High-Flow Series™ Engine Coolant ThermostatPorsche 944 1984, High-Flow Series™ Engine Coolant Thermostat by MotoRad®. State-of-the-art equipment, strict quality control, and functional testing to each thermostat ensure customers that they can trust the high quality product...Made of stainless steelProvide increased flow$8.21 - $8.72
- SPEC®Aluminum FlywheelPorsche 944 Standard Transmission 1984, Aluminum Flywheel by SPEC®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by SPEC features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle,...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$413.10
- NOS®Drive-By-Wire Wet Nitrous KitPorsche 944 1984, Drive-By-Wire Wet Nitrous Kit by NOS®. A great complement to NOS's cutting-edge nitrous kits, this one is great for vehicles where NOS application-specific kit is not available. Designed to work on sequential firing,...Exclusive NOS "Soft-Plume" Fogger nozzle finely atomizes the fuel for superior nitrous and fuel distributionIncludes the world-famous NOS 10 lb "blue bottle"$876.95
- Bosch®Super Plus™ Nickel Spark PlugPorsche 944 1984, Super Plus™ Nickel Spark Plug by Bosch®. Bosch Super Plus delivers outstanding durability and reliability you want for your vehicle. Its tapered, v-profile ground electrode makes for better starting in cold weather...Heavy-duty yttrium-enhanced copper core center electrode for a 50% longer performance life vs. even OE plugsTapered, v-profile nickel chromium ground electrode for improved starting in cold weather and increased fuel ignitability$2.84
- Rennline®Turbo Tie Rod SpacersPorsche 944 1984, Turbo Tie Rod Spacers by Rennline®. Quantity: 2 per Pack.$15.00
- Braille Battery®Advanced Lightweight 12V AGM BatteryUniversal Advanced Lightweight 12V AGM Battery by Braille Battery®. Battery Type: AGM. Voltage: 12V. Batteries have always presented the same problems of weight, safety, and cost. In racing, aerospace, and advanced technology...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$149.99 - $229.99
- Yukon Gear & Axle®Axle ShaftAxle Shaft by Yukon Gear & Axle®. Yukon Gear and Axle offers an extensive line of general replacement and high performance axles for passenger car, truck and SUV applications. High quality alloys and the latest in heat-treating...Enables you to keep your engine in the powerband for more giddy-up and high speedAllows for getting superior traction on just about any brutal terrain$182.41 - $290.83
- Fast®Display Control Module Touchscreen HandheldUniversal Display Control Module Touchscreen Handheld by Fast®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$408.96
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- MagnaFlow®Standard Universal Fit Round Body Catalytic ConverterPorsche 944 1984, Standard Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. Converter Configuration: Universal Fit. Catalytic Converter Body Shape: Round. Without Air Tube. Without O2 Sensor Port. Catalytic Inlet Diameter: 2". Catalytic Outlet...Reduces harmful emissionsRequires fabrication or modifications to be installed into exhaust system$74.16
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1984 Porsche 944 with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1984 Porsche 944 that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- March 10, 2017Which Is The Best Custom Steering Wheel For My...Custom steering wheels look and feel right because, once upon a time, craftsmen realized wood, polished metal, and leather made the best and most satisfying steering...
- $33.21 - $36.54
- $14.95 - $59.80