Mercury Capri 1984, Black Barometric Pressure Sensor Connector by Standard®. Intermotor® is a complete engine management import line that includes ignition and electrical relays, switches and sensors with a concentration on high technology categories such as computerized engine controls, fuel injection, and emission controls with coverage for every part number with an import nameplate. Intermotor® parts are unrivalled for quality, original fit, form, function, and coverage providing a genuine import part in every box. Intermotor® is the import leader by design.
|Terminal Quantity: 3|
|Connector Quantity: 1|
|Wire Quantity: 3 Wire Leads|
- Each part has high-quality direct replacement electrical connector eliminates the need for a harness replacing only the damaged connector, for a cost effective repair solution
- The terminal is manufactured with high grade materials such as copper alloy, brass, and phosphor bronze
- The housing is fabricated using polyamide resins. All of the materials together provide the connectors with prolonged life and superior performance in harsh environments
- All electrical connectors are 100% tested for proper mechanical and electrical fit, form and function
- Offering thousand of high-quality pigtails & sockets for nearly every electrical job
Established in 1919, Standard Motor Products, Inc., is a leading independent manufacturer of replacement parts for motor vehicles in the automotive aftermarket industry, with an increasing focus on the original equipment and original equipment service markets. SMP® distributes its products through traditional and non-traditional channels under their own brand names, such as Standard®, BWD®, TechSmart®, Intermotor®, Hayden®, ACI®, Four Seasons®, etc. Organized into two major operating segments, Standard® supplies independent professional automotive technicians and do-it-yourselfers with high-quality replacement parts for engine management and temperature control products for domestic and import vehicles.