Dodge DW Pickup 1984-1985, Combo Fuel Transfer Tank by Dee Zee®. Dee Zee bolts a fitted tool chest to their L-shaped liquid tank to create all-in-one transport for tools and non-flammable liquid. All-aluminum construction with textured diamond tread pattern is polished then finished with clear powder coat for protection against scratches, chips, and stains. 3 internal stability baffles reduce liquid sloshing, and a wide base allow the tank a low center of gravity that remains balanced when vehicle is in motion. Limited lifetime warranty.
- Standard .056 aluminum thickness for the toolbox, heavy-duty .125 aluminum thickness for the liquid transfer tank
- Textured diamond tread pattern aluminum is polished to a brilliant shine and protected with a finish of clear powder coat to resist scratches, chips, and tarnishing
- Mounting tabs on the tank secure the combination assembly to your truck bed
- Tank has high level of stability with a large flat base and 3 baffles inside to reduce liquid sloshing
- Tank features a locking cap to prevent theft and is vented to prevent pressure buildup
- .375-inch drainage plug on the side
- Ventilated cap and venting coupler allow excess air to escape when pouring liquids in
- Fuel tank does not meet Title 49 of U.S. Federal Registry regulations, and is only legal for private, non-commercial transport of non-flammable liquids
- Limited lifetime warranty on aluminum, 1-year warranty on outer powder coat finish
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
When you need to bring both a tool box and non-flammable liquids with you safely, don’t settle for a setup that requires separate containers for each, where only one is permanently mounted to your truck and the other is sliding around or toppling over. The Brite Diamond-Tread Aluminum Combo Fuel Transfer Tank takes a Dee Zee storage chest and bolts it to their stable, balanced L-shaped 50 gallon liquid container – allowing both the security and convenience of everything being permanently mounted in your pickup bed. Never again will there be a need to deal with portable liquid containers which slosh around, tip over, and spill. The 50-gallon Brite Diamond-Tread Aluminum Combo Fuel Transfer Tank allows easy filling with a coupler and cap that provide ventilation while filling, a stable center of gravity thanks to 3 internal baffles that reduce liquid sloshing, and easy draining with a convenient side plug. It’s great when you need to carry non-flammable diesel fuel for generators, construction machinery, farm equipment, or anything. Or, carry water that can be used to fill livestock troughs, radiators of equipment, or for gardening in areas where a hose will not reach.
Aluminum construction used for both the tool chest and tank features surfaces textured with diamond tread pattern for style. The aluminum itself is polished to a brilliant shine before being coated with a protective layer of clear powder coat to resist scratches, chips, and stains. While the toolbox is crafted from Dee Zee’s standard thickness aluminum, the liquid tank features a thickness of double that to easily handle the higher pressures. The combination assembly mounts truck bed using special mounting tab areas on the lower part of the tank. Because it does not meet standards of title 49 of the United Stated Federal Registry governing transportation of fuels, the fuel transfer tank is legal for private, non-commercial transporting of non-flammable fuels or liquids only – NOT gasoline. Dee Zee proudly manufactures the 50-gallon Brite Diamond-Tread Aluminum Combo Fuel Transfer Tank in the United States, and backs the aluminum construction with a limited lifetime warranty against corrosion and defects.
Since 1977, Iowa-based Dee Zee® has sought to create products and accessories for trucks and SUVs with class-leading levels of style, quality, and longevity. Their success and growth in the marketplace has always been fueled by listening to what customers want, then building the things competitors did not offer. Dee Zee believes being environmentally aware is extremely important and views efficient manufacturing to minimize pollution and waste as a corporate responsibility. That philosophy goes hand in hand with fundamental beliefs that a product which effectively resists corrosion represents a better value for the customer – giving it a longer useful lifespan instead of becoming more junk in a landfill. CARiD is proud to offer the Dee Zee product you’ve seen on this page as well as the company’s complete lineup of running boards, grille guards, tool boxes, bed protectors, mud flaps, liquid transfer tanks, cargo carriers, and much more.