1984 Chevy Camaro Performance Parts
- MagnaFlow®Street Series™ Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System with Split Rear ExitChevy Camaro 5.0L 1984, Street Series™ Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System with Split Rear Exit by MagnaFlow®. Exhaust System Type: Cat-Back. Exhaust Tubing Material: Stainless Steel. Main Tubing Diameter: 3". Exhaust System...$563.56
- Power Stop®1-Click Street Warrior Z26 Drilled and Slotted Front Brake KitChevy Camaro 1984, 1-Click Street Warrior Z26 Drilled and Slotted Front Brake Kit by Power Stop®. Specially designed for high performance street drivers who demand shorter stops under the most extreme conditions, this brake kit is a...$215.63 - $281.55
- Eibach®1.6" x 1.3" Sportline Front and Rear Lowering Coil SpringsChevy Camaro 5.0L 1984, Sportline Front and Rear Lowering Coil Springs with 1.6" Front and 1.3" Rear Drop Height by Eibach®. Quantity: 4 per Pack. These performance-oriented replacement springs offer a lower-than-stock ride height that...$306.00
- Edelbrock®Performer™ Dual Plane Intake ManifoldChevy Camaro 5.0L with 4-barrel spread bore Carburetor Mounting / with 4-barrel square bore Carburetor Mounting with Stock configuration Cylinder Head with Chevy Small Block Gen I Engine 1984, Performer™ Dual Plane Intake Manifold by...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$198.42 - $513.95
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- JET®Computer Performance ChipChevy Camaro 1984, Computer Performance Chip by JET®. JET Performance Products’ Stage 2 performance module is ideal for hardcore enthusiasts who want to boost horsepower and torque while syncing with other performance accessories...Offers The Most Horsepower AvailableProvides Exclusive Full Range DST Programming$123.71 - $131.21
- Edelbrock®Performer Crate EngineChevy Camaro 5.0L With Chevy Small Block Engine Carburetor Fuel Delivery 1984, Performer Crate Engine by Edelbrock®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Edelbrock features premium quality and will perform better...The finest quality at a great priceEdelbrock carry everything needed to complete the job$7,190.40 - $7,969.14
- Mr. Gasket®Thermocap™ Radiator CapChevy Camaro 1984, Thermocap™ Radiator Cap by Mr. Gasket®. Pressure: 16 lbs. Material: Aluminum. Knowing your coolant temperature can help to prevent burn injuries. Thermo Cap, with its built-in calibrated thermometer, indicates the...Indicates Coolant TemperatureHelps to Prevent Injuries from coolant or steam burns+1$33.21 - $38.43
- ACT®Xtreme Race Twin Disc Clutch KitChevy Camaro 5.0L Standard Transmission with Internal Balanced Flywheel 1984, Xtreme Race Twin Disc Clutch Kit by ACT®. Includes: Pressure plate, 2 Clutch discs, Floater, Flywheel, Alignment tool. Disc Outer Diameter: 10.5". Input Shaft...Moderate to heavy pedal effort, quick shifts, aggressive engagement, OE to moderate gear rattleDisc surfaces doubled for better wear, heat capacity and longer life, further extended by ACT's exclusive diaphragm design$1,218.00
- AED Performance®Ultra HO Series CarburetorChevy Camaro 5.0L 1984, Ultra HO Series Carburetor by AED Performance®. AED Performance Ultra HO series carburetors have all the great features of HO series carburetors and feature the aluminum Ultra body, Screw in air bleeds, AED...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$719.79
- Accel®Performance Replacement™ Front DistributorChevy Camaro 5.0L With HEI Distributor 1984, Performance Replacement™ Front Distributor by Accel®. Accel Performance Replacement Distributors are the perfect choice for your daily driver or street machine. Using all new components,...Cast aluminum housing with precision bearingEpoxy over mold with brass terminals$136.95 - $145.95
- Tuff Stuff Performance®Saginaw Power Steering PumpChevy Camaro 5.0L 1984, Saginaw Power Steering Pump by Tuff Stuff Performance®. Tuff Stuff Performance® GM Saginaw style pump features all new components including reservoir and pump assembly. Pumps are rated at 1200 PSI rating, 850...High quality at an affordable priceBuilt to match your exact requirements$179.16 - $230.99
- Tuff Stuff Performance®Full Size OEM Style StarterChevy Camaro 5.0L 1984, Full Size OEM Style Starter by Tuff Stuff Performance®. Mounting: Staggered Bolt Pattern.Offset MountHeat Treated Shaft$108.13 - $140.13
- Yukon Gear & Axle®Rear Zip LockerChevy Camaro with 30 Spline with Dana 44 Series Axle 1984, Rear Zip Locker by Yukon Gear & Axle®. With Carrier Bearings. The Yukon Zip Locker is the latest in on-demand traction. Its air-operated design allows you to switch from an open...Air operated locker provides on-demand tractionForged case & 8620 internals for added strength$898.55
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- MagnaFlow®Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterChevy Camaro 5.0L 1984, Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. Converter Configuration: Direct Fit. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check. This converter will directly replace the factory unit,...Reduces harmful emissionsExact replacement with little or no fabrication or modifications required$342.54
- Power Stop®1-Click Z23 Evolution Sport Drilled and Slotted Front Brake Kit with CalipersChevy Camaro 1984, 1-Click Z23 Evolution Sport Drilled and Slotted Front Brake Kit with Calipers by Power Stop®. Get superior benefits of ceramic pads and cross-drilled rotors in the Power Stop 1-Click Brake kit. These components are...$239.58
- KYB®AGX™ Driver or Passenger Side Shock Absorbers and StrutsChevy Camaro 1984, AGX™ Driver or Passenger Side Shock Absorbers and Struts by KYB®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Whether you simply drive in town or prefer a firm, aggressive ride all the time, AGX Shocks and Struts by KYB are a great...$87.02 - $131.80
- Dart®Single Plane Intake ManifoldChevy Camaro 5.0L with Small Block Chevrolet Engine 1984, Single Plane Intake Manifold by Dart®. This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest quality replacement that offers supreme levels of quality,...Designed to unlock more performance out of your vehicleDeliver a reasonable balance of strength and durability$449.60
- Hypertech®Street Runner™ Power ChipChevy Camaro 1984, Street Runner™ Power Chip by Hypertech®. Hypertech Power Chips are direct replacements for the stock chips. The Power Chip contains the Hypertech Power Tuning data that controls the engine’s air/fuel ratio and...Maximum power and performance plusReplace stock chip$124.16
- Weiand®6-71 Street™ Supercharger KitChevy Camaro 5.0L With Small Block Engine 1984, 6-71 Street™ Supercharger Kit by Weiand®. Weiand Pro-Street superchargers represent a significant leap in technology for obtaining substantial performance gains, while maintaining drive...Develop 550 Plus HorsepowerFull Time Power Everytime You Hit The Gas Pedal$3,447.68 - $3,879.08
- Meziere Enterprises®300 Series High Flow Electric Water PumpChevy Camaro 5.0L with Chevy Small Block Gen I Engine Engine 1984, 300 Series High Flow Electric Water Pump by Meziere Enterprises®. Flow Rate: 55 GPM. Performance, sophistication and durability are by no means all the benefits you'll...Suitable for street or drag strip use – 3000+ hour life expectancyHigh flow design provides 55 gallons per minute free flow rating+2$451.00 - $600.01
- Hays®Performance Steel FlywheelChevy Camaro 5.0L Standard Transmission with Internal Balanced Flywheel 1984, Performance Steel Flywheel by Hays®. Hays Steel Flywheels are manufactured from certified billet material that will not break up under the stress of high RPM...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$282.95 - $389.95
- Nitrous Express®Carbureted Nitrous Plate Wet SystemsChevy Camaro 2.8L / 5.0L 1984, Carbureted Nitrous Plate Wet Systems by Nitrous Express®. The conventional system is the perfect entry level nitrous system for the budget minded sportsman racer. These systems feature the most advanced...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$567.72 - $1,325.04
- MSD®Blaster™ HEI Direct Ignition CoilChevy Camaro 1984, Blaster™ HEI Direct Ignition Coil by MSD®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by MSD features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$82.26
- Spohn Performance®Pinto Power to Manual Steering Rack and Pinion Conversion KitChevy Camaro With F-Body 1984, Pinto Power to Manual Steering Rack and Pinion Conversion Kit by Spohn Performance®. The Spohn Performance Pinto manual rack and pinion steering kit for the 1982-1992 F-Body Camaro and Firebird is a 100%...Rigorously tested to withstand years of abusePerfect for automotive or powersports applications$690.00
- Tuff Stuff Performance®Gear Reduction Mini Denso StarterChevy Camaro 5.0L 1984, Gear Reduction Mini Denso Starter by Tuff Stuff Performance®. Compression Ratio: 18:1. Tuff Stuff starters are hand made from premium quality new components - not remanufactured - and are quality built in USA....Designed For High Horsepower And High Compression EnginesLighter And Smaller Than OE Starters$149.55 - $208.67
- Yukon Gear & Axle®Rear Axle Shaft KitChevy Camaro 1984, Rear Axle Shaft Kit by Yukon Gear & Axle®. Yukon Gear and Axle offers an extensive line of general replacement and high performance axles for passenger car, truck and SUV applications. High quality alloys and the...Enables you to keep your engine in the powerband for more giddy-up and high speedAllows for getting superior traction on just about any brutal terrain$299.57 - $314.64
- Simpson®Jr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing HelmetJr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing Helmet by Simpson®. Includes Helmet Shield. Helmet Liner made from Nomex. These Simpson Jr. Speedway Shark helmets support the next generation of racers with the same great...Lightweight, aerodynamic outer shell with SAT features T-38Built-in BLD (Boundary Layer Design)$499.95
- MagnaFlow®Pre-OBDII Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterChevy Camaro 1984, Pre-OBDII Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. Converter Configuration: Direct Fit. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check. This converter will directly replace the factory...Reduces harmful emissionsExact replacement with little or no fabrication or modifications required$212.57 - $331.24
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1984 Chevy Camaro with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1984 Chevy Camaro that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- December 18, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Intake Manifolds...In this guide, we'll look at role intake manifolds and carburetors play as part of your vehicle's air intake system, and examine how "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- $3,447.68 - $3,879.08
- $299.57 - $314.64