BMW 318i / 325e 1984, Ultra-High Brightness LED Bulb by Dorman®. 1 Bulb. Dorman offers a variety of the most popular bulbs: for the instrument cluster & gauge, climate control, car stereo, and more. Each replacement provides bright light and long-lasting durability. The bulbs are also conveniently available in Dorman’s Multi-Purpose Light Bulb Kit.
|Series: Ultra-High Brightness|
|Qty: 1 bulb|
|Light Type: LED|
- Direct replacement for a proper fit
- Includes the bulbs necessary to restore operation of each individual component
- Available for a wide range of applications
- Vehicle try-on testing has been conducted to ensure trouble-free performance
- Uses the most LEDs in the smallest footprint possible
- Less energy - converts more energy to light saving current draw on vehicles battery
- Long life- lasts more than 10 times longer han standard halogen bulbs
- Increased brightness - up to 4 times brighter than standard halogen bulbs
- Safety - achieves full brightness in less than one micro-second leading to improved driver reaction
When you want to get OEM quality without the high dealer price, Dorman is the right choice for you. Today you can fix your vehicle properly and have money left in your pocket with a Dorman product. It will look, function, and fit just like the part from the dealer, so your vehicle will operate as it should or even better. The Dorman product is designed using state-of-the-art technologies to exactly replicate the OEM unit, then it is manufactured with modern tooling so that the end product looks and fits exactly as designed. The unit is made to the same dimensions as the OEM part with the same gauge material. Dorman is confident in the quality of their products, which is why the company covers them with a limited lifetime warranty against any defects in materials and workmanship. Easily restore the appearance and function of your vehicle with Dorman products.
Dorman Products Inc. is well-known as a leader in providing quality auto parts to the aftermarket. They have earned their reputation for excellence from over three decades of experience in providing automotive replacement parts, fasteners and service line products primarily for the automotive aftermarket. Their prestigious position stems from a unique combination of application expertise, innovative product design, and breadth of product offerings, many of which are not conveniently or economically available elsewhere.