1983 Volkswagen Rabbit Performance Parts
- MagnaFlow®Pre-OBDII Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterVolkswagen Rabbit 1983, Pre-OBDII Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. Converter Configuration: Direct Fit. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check. This converter will directly replace the...Reduces harmful emissionsExact replacement with little or no fabrication or modifications required$259.25 - $397.98
- EBC®Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Front Brake PadsVolkswagen Rabbit 1.6L / 1.7L 1983, Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Front Brake Pads by EBC®. Redstuff ceramic brake pads have always been known for its low dust ability but the latest blend has greatly reduced the phenomenon of pad “Pick...$105.12
- KSport®0.5"-2.5" x 0.5"-2.5" Kontrol Pro Front and Rear Lowering CoiloversVolkswagen Rabbit I Generation 1983, Kontrol Pro Front and Rear Lowering Coilovers with 0.5"-2.5" Front and Rear Body Drop by KSport®. Quantity: Sold as a Kit. Ksport Kontrol Pro Fully Adjustable Coilover Kits provide the ultimate in...$935.00
- K&N®33 Series Panel Red Air FilterVolkswagen Rabbit 1983, 33 Series Panel Red Air Filter by K&N®. K&N's replacement air filters are designed to increase horsepower and acceleration while providing excellent filtration. K&N makes over 1,200 different replacement air...Designed to boost horsepower and rate of accelerationCan be cleaned and used again$53.99
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- Mahle®Spin-On Oil FilterVolkswagen Rabbit 1983, Spin-On Oil Filter by Mahle®. Is your vehicle feeling down on power? Do you see dark puddles on the ground when you park? Is your CHECK ENGINE light on? Your engine may be in need of repair, but before you waste...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersThe finest quality at a great price$6.70 - $9.89
- Flex-a-Lite®Direct Fit Dual Electric FanVolkswagen Rabbit 1983, Direct Fit Dual Electric Fan by Flex-a-Lite®. Without Controller. Diameter: 8 5/8". Size: 18" x 13" x 2 1/2". 10 Blades. Replace your old belt-driven fan with this highly efficient device and get all possible...$359.52
- SPEC®Stage 1 Clutch KitVolkswagen Rabbit 1.8L 1983, Stage 1 Clutch Kit by SPEC®. Does not Include: Flywheel. Clutch Torque Rating: 272 ft/lbs. Features an integrally molded carbon and high performance organic lining that offers smooth engagement and excellent...High clamp pressure plateSteel-backed and multi-compound woven organic material$265.50
- Nitrous Express®Conventional Restricted Class Nitrous SystemVolkswagen Rabbit CARB 1983, Conventional Restricted Class Nitrous System by Nitrous Express®. The conventional RNC (Restricted Nitrous Class) systems are the 1st choice For professional racers that are limited by jet size. This product...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$961.59 - $1,201.04
- Pulstar®PlasmaCore™ Inconel Electrode Pulse Nickel Spark PlugsVolkswagen Rabbit / Rabbit Convertible 1.7L 1983, PlasmaCore™ Inconel Electrode Pulse Nickel Spark Plugs by Pulstar®. with Resistor. Inconel-electrode Pulse Plug. Designed specifically for most popular vehicles, PlasmaCore™ Inconel...Increased horsepowerBetter torque$14.95 - $59.80
- Hayden®Swirl-Cool™ Power Steering CoolerVolkswagen Rabbit / Rabbit Convertible / Rabbit Pickup 1983, Swirl-Cool™ Power Steering Cooler by Hayden®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. This product is designed to remove destructive heat generated within the power steering system and...Compatible with OEM cooler systemsUltrasonically soldered for reliability$26.30
- Powermaster®XS Torque StarterVolkswagen Rabbit / Rabbit Convertible / Rabbit Pickup with Air Cooled Engine 1983, XS Torque Starter by Powermaster®. Compression Ratio: 18:1. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Powermaster features premium...InfiCLOCK Design for 360 degree rotationClears most oil pans and headers$268.92 - $346.33
- Driveshaft Shop®Level 5™ Axle Shaft KitVolkswagen Rabbit 1983, Level 5™ Axle Shaft Kit by Driveshaft Shop®. With Hub. The Drive Shaft Shop Level 5™ systems have become a standard in the industry for drag racing excellence. They have received widespread recognition for...Designed for unprecedented off-road performance under harsh, unforgiving conditionsPerfect solution for building a solid axle assembly that will handle extreme loads$1,942.49
- Auto Meter®User Configurable LCD Dash DisplayUniversal User Configurable LCD Dash Display by Auto Meter®. Designed specifically for the harshest of environments, the carbon composite housing is IP65 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20g of...7.0” TFT LCD panel, 1000 nit brightness for unmatched daytime and nighttime visibility with 800x480 resolution. Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness controlDimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2" High x 1.4" Deep$2,832.00
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- MagnaFlow®Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterVolkswagen Rabbit FI 1.7L / 1.8L 1983, Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. Converter Configuration: Direct Fit. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check. This converter will directly replace the...Reduces harmful emissionsExact replacement with little or no fabrication or modifications required$319.28
- Chrome Brakes®Drilled and Slotted 1-Piece Front Brake RotorsVolkswagen Rabbit 1983, Drilled and Slotted 1-Piece Front Brake Rotors by Chrome Brakes®. This is a set of OEM-sized replacement rotors with slots and drilled holes that provide the superior level of cooling needed for high performance...+2$144.70 - $153.02
- Air Lift®5" Front Performance Air Suspension Lowering KitVolkswagen Rabbit / Rabbit Pickup MKI Platform 1983, Front Performance Air Suspension Lowering Kit with 5" Front Body Drop by Air Lift®. These are complete air suspension kits that allow over 4 inches of drop in ride height when...127mm/5.0" Drop30-Level Adjustable Damping$925.00
- aFe®Magnum Flow™ Pro 5R Panel Blue Air FilterVolkswagen Rabbit 1983, Magnum Flow™ Pro 5R Panel Blue Air Filter by aFe®. Constructed with 100% polyurethane on all four sides, this high-flow, oiled OE replacement performance filter will outflow the stock paper filter for improved...Pro 5R Factory-Oiled Media for Maximum Performance100% Polyurethane Frame On All Sides For Extra Long Filter Life$52.25 - $64.60
- HUBB Filters®Stainless Steel Reusable Oil FilterVolkswagen Rabbit / Rabbit Pickup 1983, Stainless Steel Reusable Oil Filter by HUBB Filters®. The HUBB product looks and works differently than a conventional filter and protects your engine much better. The HUBB filter features two...Made from surgical stainless steelFilter-in-a-filter design$98.99
- Hayden®Rapid-Cool™ Universal Fit Reversible Fan KitVolkswagen Rabbit / Rabbit Convertible / Rabbit Pickup 1983, Rapid-Cool™ Universal Fit Reversible Fan Kit by Hayden®. This product can be used for either primary or add-on cooling. The Hayden Rapid-Cool fan features a thin,...$57.52 - $57.88
- SPEC®Aluminum FlywheelVolkswagen Rabbit GTI 1983, Aluminum Flywheel by SPEC®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by SPEC features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$395.10
- Nitrous Express®Hitman Wet Nitrous SystemsVolkswagen Rabbit CARB 1983, Hitman Wet Nitrous Systems by Nitrous Express®. For the enthusiast who wants to use nitrous yet does not want to spend a lot of money, the Hitman is the way to go. This product is made of high-quality...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$404.87 - $1,222.72
- Karlyn STI®Spark Plug Wire SetVolkswagen Rabbit GTI 1983 Spark Plug Wire Set by Karlyn STI®. Get these top-notch spark plug wires to achieve maximum performance out of your ignition system. They are designed with precision and functionality in mind to withstand high...Unique tinned copper coreGreatly exceeds OE and competitor specifications$26.12
- AllStar Performance®Bulk Power Steering HoseVolkswagen Rabbit / Rabbit Convertible / Rabbit Pickup Power Steering 1983, Bulk Power Steering Hose by AllStar Performance®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. The same quality hose included in AllStar Performance® power steering hose kits...Designed to get maximum out of your steering systemImprove the performance of your vehicle$20.99 - $139.99
- Braille Battery®Advanced Lightweight 12V AGM BatteryUniversal Advanced Lightweight 12V AGM Battery by Braille Battery®. Battery Type: AGM. Voltage: 12V. Batteries have always presented the same problems of weight, safety, and cost. In racing, aerospace, and advanced technology...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$149.99 - $229.99
- Driveshaft Shop®Level 3™ Axle Shaft KitVolkswagen Rabbit 1983, Level 3™ Axle Shaft Kit by Driveshaft Shop®. With Hub. The Level 3™ systems are made for the street car that is a bit on the wild side. These Axle/Hub systems have been specifically designed for each...Designed for unprecedented off-road performance under harsh, unforgiving conditionsPerfect solution for building a solid axle assembly that will handle extreme loads$1,154.99
- Fast®Display Control Module Touchscreen HandheldUniversal Display Control Module Touchscreen Handheld by Fast®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$408.96
- Simpson®Jr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing HelmetJr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing Helmet by Simpson®. Includes Helmet Shield. Helmet Liner made from Nomex. These Simpson Jr. Speedway Shark helmets support the next generation of racers with the same great...Lightweight, aerodynamic outer shell with SAT features T-38Built-in BLD (Boundary Layer Design)$499.95
- PaceSetter®Mild Steel Exhaust HeaderVolkswagen Rabbit 1983, Mild Steel Exhaust Header by PaceSetter®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.375". Collector Outlet Diameter: 2.25". Flanged Collector. Includes: Extension to connect to stock system. Manufactured using mandrel-bent,...Mandrel-Bent 16 Gauge Mild Steel TubingTubes Enter Collector In Proper Firing$185.22 - $275.18
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1983 Volkswagen Rabbit with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1983 Volkswagen Rabbit that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- December 18, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Intake Manifolds...In this guide, we'll look at role intake manifolds and carburetors play as part of your vehicle's air intake system, and examine how "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- $75.62 - $96.43
- $28.09 - $30.90