Volkswagen Rabbit 1983, Electric Fuel Pump by Precise®. This product is designed and manufactured by the original equipment supplier to replace your worn out or damaged fuel pump at an affordable price. It's 100% performance tested to ensure excellent operation and durability.
- Distributes fuel to the fuel injection system under high pressure
- Meets or exceeds all OE standards and specifications
- Exact replacement for easy installation
- 100% new, no cores
- Manufactured using state-of-the-art turbine technology
- Premium carbon brushes for long life
- Precision balanced armature for reduced noise and vibration
- 100% performance tested before it leaves the factory
- Manufactured under ISO/TS 16949 quality system
- Backed by a 1-year warranty
As electronic fuel injection systems operate at very high fuel pressures, it's critically important that the electric fuel pump be able to supply fuel at pressure as high as 75 psi or more providing the engine with enough fuel at the required pressure for efficient performance. An average fuel pump fails between 7 and 10 years. If you’re experiencing poor performance or a no start condition due to no or reduced fuel flow, and testing reveals that the pump is at fault, this high quality electric fuel pump by Precise is your best choice.
Manufactured by the original equipment supplier, this pump will easily restore your fuel delivery system to peak performance. Constructed using state-of-the-art turbine technology, the product delivers enough fuel at the required pressure with minimal pressure pulsation. It's 100% new, with no cores, and carefully tested before it leaves the factory to ensure OE fit, quality, and performance. The pump comes equipped with a precision balanced armature for reduced noise and vibration and premium carbon brushes for long service life.