Renault Fuego 1.6L 1983, Global™ Premium 1-Piece Front Brake Rotor by Bendix®. Quantity: 1 Per Pack. Honeywell Friction Materials carries a full line of drums and rotors that are engineered to OE specifications and manufactured worldwide in ISO 9000 or TS 16949 certified facilities. Bendix drums and rotors are designed and tested to stand the test of time, even under the most rigorous driving conditions for both domestic and import vehicles.
|Rotor Design: Rotors Only|
|Rotor Construction: 1-Piece|
|Rotor Style: Plain|
|Lug Holes Quantity: 4|
|Bolt Circle: 100mm (3.94")|
|Quantity: 1 Per Pack|
- OE vane design + configuration = optimal noise performance and heat dissipation
- Computer-aided design + CNC machining = dimensional integrity, proper fit and function
- All castings meet or exceed SAE standards for strength + hardness = consistent performance
- Drums and rotors are pre-machined + balanced = saves time, ready to install
- Smooth non-directional surface finish = optimal initial braking performance
Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems is an industry pioneer in the sphere of leading-edge active safety technologies, control systems and air brake charging. It was founded under the Westinghouse Air Brake Company name in 1869 and became a member of the Knorr-Bremse Group in 2002. Bendix® offers numerous brake parts including brake pads, drums and brake shoes for medium and heavy-duty trucks, trailers and other commercial vehicles. Headquartered in Elyria, Ohio, the company employs more than 2000 people and has several manufacturing plants in the United States and other countries.