Oldsmobile Cutlass 4.3L / 5.7L 1983-1984, Pure Lead™ AGM Battery by Exide®. Amp Hour Capacity: 60. Battery Type: AGM. Cold Cranking Amperage: 880. MCA: 1050. Polarity: Straight. Reserve Capacity: 133. Voltage: 12V. When you have exceeded the capabilities of all other batteries and it is still not enough power. Pure Lead Technology is the solution. With some of the highest CCA and reverse capacity ratings in the industry. Exide Pure Lead Batteries feature a comprehensive line of products reaching a broad assortment of markets. From vehicle enthusiasts to emergency responders to freight trucks. Exide's Pure Lead AGM line has a battery to keep you running stronger longer. Exide's Pure Lead Ultra High Performance AGM Special Order batteries are designed to maximize energy capacity for today's on-the-go drivers. The Pure Lead Ultra High Performance AGM's lasting energy protects against battery failure.
- Proudly Made in the USA
- Sealed absorbed glass mat (AGM) design that incorporates special glass fiber mats that contain the acid electrolyte between the lead plates, rather than a standard flooded (liquid) design
- Leak-proof, non-hazardous configuration typically lasts longer than normal replacement batteries if properly charged. No leaks mean no corrosion or damage to chrome or paint. Batteries will not leak, even if damaged
- Actually store energy, so you don't have to add a capacitor to your system to get a quick burst when you need it
- Since there are no external vents on an XS Power battery you can mount it in a passenger compartment, below a seat, or inside a glove box without fear of leaks
- These batteries also resist extreme vibrations so they'll perform in the trunk or hatch area without skipping a beat
Exide® Technologies has a rich history spanning more than 120 years in the battery business. Their strengths demonstrate Exide's position as a forerunner of industrial advancement around the world. With countless contributions to the growth of technology, Exide's story, reflects the spirit of innovation and resilience at its best. Today, Exide serves the complex stored energy needs of customers around the world. We provide services and systems that enhance vehicle performance and fleet utilization as well as those that reduce risk of temporary interruptions of power supplies. Their global footprint melds together two significant bases of experience in transportation and industrial markets and provides for better and faster means of introducing innovations in products and services. Exide is working to change the way the world uses and stores electrical energy.