1983 Ford F-350 Performance Parts
- Hooker®Competition™ Mild Steel Long Tube Exhaust HeadersFord F-350 1983, Competition™ Mild Steel Long Tube Exhaust Headers by Hooker®. Collector Length: 8". Header Style: Long Tube. All necessary hardware included for a complete installation. This product is made of high-quality materials...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards+1$249.95 - $568.95
- Chrome Brakes®Drilled and Slotted 1-Piece Front Brake RotorsFord F-350 1 Ton 1983, Drilled and Slotted Vented 1-Piece Front Brake Rotors by Chrome Brakes®. This is a set of OEM-sized replacement rotors with slots and drilled holes that provide the superior level of cooling needed for high...+2$221.19 - $302.58
- Bilstein®B8 5100 Series Driver or Passenger Side Monotube Smooth Body Shock AbsorberFord F-350 RWD 1983, B8 5100 Series Driver or Passenger Side Monotube Smooth Body Shock Absorber by Bilstein®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Bilstein B8 5100 shock absorbers are designed as a direct fit solution for lifted trucks and SUV’s....$88.95 - $107.37
- Edelbrock®Performer™ Dual Plane Intake ManifoldFord F-350 1983, Performer™ Dual Plane Intake Manifold by Edelbrock®. This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest quality replacement that offers supreme levels of quality, performance and reliability....Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$296.25 - $661.95
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- Auto Meter®User Configurable LCD Dash DisplayUniversal User Configurable LCD Dash Display by Auto Meter®. Designed specifically for the harshest of environments, the carbon composite housing is IP65 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20g of...7.0” TFT LCD panel, 1000 nit brightness for unmatched daytime and nighttime visibility with 800x480 resolution. Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness controlDimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2" High x 1.4" Deep$2,832.00
- Edelbrock®E-Street™ 170 Cylinder HeadsFord F-350 5.0L / 5.8L With Ford Small Block Engine 1983, E-Street™ 170 Cylinder Heads by Edelbrock®.The modern combustion chamber design also improves the combustion process and the larger than stock intake and exhaust ports move...Modern combustion chamber designImprove the engine's efficiency$774.60 - $975.50
- Mr. Gasket®Thermocap™ Radiator CapFord F-350 1983, Thermocap™ Radiator Cap by Mr. Gasket®. Pressure: 13 lbs. Material: Aluminum. Knowing your coolant temperature can help to prevent burn injuries. Thermo Cap, with its built-in calibrated thermometer, indicates the...Indicates Coolant TemperatureHelps to Prevent Injuries from coolant or steam burns$33.21 - $36.54
- SPEC®Stage 1 Clutch KitFord F-350 Base 4.9L with under 8500 lb. Gross Vehicle Weight 1983, Stage 1 Clutch Kit by SPEC®. Does not Include: Flywheel. Features an integrally molded carbon and high performance organic lining that offers smooth engagement and...High clamp pressure plateSteel-backed and multi-compound woven organic material$234.90
- AED Performance®Ultra HO Series CarburetorFord F-350 7.5L 1983, Ultra HO Series Carburetor by AED Performance®. AED Performance Ultra HO series carburetors have all the great features of HO series carburetors and feature the aluminum Ultra body, Screw in air bleeds, AED...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$719.79
- Autolite®Iridium Spark PlugsFord F-350 5.8L / 7.5L 1983, Iridium Spark Plugs by Autolite®. With Resistor. These spark plugs are one of the brand's most technologically advanced spark plugs ever. With an iridium-enhanced 0.6 mm finewire design and proprietary...Iridium-enhanced center electrodePatented, platinum sidewire technology$5.30
- Skyjacker®9000 Front Replacement Steering Stabilizer CylinderFord F-350 4WD 1983, 9000 Front Replacement Steering Stabilizer Cylinder by Skyjacker®. Normal Body. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Steering Stabilizer is a dampening shock for your steering system. It dampens out the harshness of the highway,...Dampening shock for steering systemDampens harshness of highway$55.39
- Mean Green®Gear Reduction StarterFord F-350 1983, Gear Reduction Starter by Mean Green®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Mean Green features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is...Superior DesignEasy Installation$282.08
- Yukon Gear & Axle®Zip LockerFord F-350 1 Ton 1983, Zip Locker by Yukon Gear & Axle®. The Yukon Zip Locker is the latest in on-demand traction. Its air-operated design allows you to switch from an open differential to 100% lockup when you need it, giving you the...Air operated locker provides on-demand tractionForged case & 8620 internals for added strength$1,025.92 - $1,188.94
- Sparco®Club X-1 Full Face ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Racing HelmetClub X-1 Full Face ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Racing Helmet by Sparco®. Certification: ECE 05; Material: ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Designed for indoor kart racing where a fire proof helmet isn't required, this product is...Designed for indoor kart racingProvides ultimate protection$140.00
- Hooker®Super Competition™ Mild Steel Black Painted Long Tube Exhaust HeadersFord F-350 4.9L 1983, Super Competition™ Mild Steel Long Tube Exhaust Headers by Hooker®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.625". Collector Outlet Diameter: 2.5". Collector Length: 6". Color: Black. Header Coating: Painted. Header Style:...Tuned-length primary tubes for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocityMandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow$533.95
- Baer®Sport Decela Drilled and Slotted 1-Piece Front Brake RotorsFord F-350 4WD with 5000 lbs. GVW 1983, Sport Decela Drilled and Slotted Vented 1-Piece Front Brake Rotors by Baer®. These are 1-piece bolt-on brake rotors sized to OEM diameter and width specifications to give owners of modern vehicles...$242.90
- Air Lift®LoadLifter 5000 Ultimate™ Rear Air Spring KitFord F-350 1983, LoadLifter 5000 Ultimate™ Rear Air Spring Kit by Air Lift®. Quantity: Sold as a Kit. With Internal Jounce Bumper. Set of two adjustable secondary air helper springs designed to add up to 5,000 pounds of leveling...Both helper air springs add up to 5,000 pounds of leveling capacity per axleDesigned for heavier duty applications such as mobile homes, 1-ton pickup trucks, and commercial fleet vehicles$241.02 - $899.02
- K&N®E Series Round Red Air FilterFord F-350 1983, E Series Round Red Air Filter by K&N®. K&N's replacement air filters are designed to increase horsepower and acceleration while providing excellent filtration. K&N makes over 1,200 different replacement air filters for...Designed to boost horsepower and rate of accelerationCan be cleaned and used again$62.99 - $80.99
- Fast®Display Control Module Touchscreen HandheldUniversal Display Control Module Touchscreen Handheld by Fast®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$408.96
- COMP Cams®Thumpr™ Hydraulic Flat Tappet CamshaftFord F-350 5.8L 1983, Thumpr™ Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft by COMP Cams®. Basic Operating RPM Range: 2000-5800. Intake Duration at 050 inch Lift: 227°. Exhaust Duration at 050 inch Lift: 241°. Lobe Separation (degrees): 107°....High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$167.30
- Flex-a-Lite®Direct Fit Dual Electric FanFord F-350 4.9L / 7.5L 1983, Direct Fit Dual Electric Fan by Flex-a-Lite®. With Variable Speed Controller. Diameter: 13 1/2". Size: 27 1/2" x 17 1/2" x 4". Replace your old belt-driven fan with this highly efficient device and get all...$538.30
- Centerforce®II Series Clutch Pressure PlateFord F-350 1983, II Series Clutch Pressure Plate by Centerforce®. The Centerforce® II Clutch Series utilizes a full facing disc with premium friction materials and a pressure plate with patented centrifugal weights (where applicable)....Patented centrifugal weight design (where applicable)Patented ball bearing pressure plate (where applicable)$239.35 - $250.95
- Nitrous Express®Carbureted Nitrous Plate Wet SystemsFord F-350 1983, Carbureted Nitrous Plate Wet Systems by Nitrous Express®. The conventional system is the perfect entry level nitrous system for the budget minded sportsman racer. These systems feature the most advanced technology using...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$567.72 - $1,325.04
- MSD®Ready To Run DistributorFord F-350 1983, Ready To Run Distributor by MSD®. Easy as 1,2,3… The MSD Black Ready-to-Run distributor line makes adding big ignition power and stealthy good looks to your a snap. With no ignition box needed, connect 3 wires and...Simple and clean installation with only three wires to connectSupplied with an HEI style distributor cap and rotor (accepts Cap-A-Dapts)$429.95 - $454.95
- Skyjacker®9000 Front Steering StabilizerFord F-350 4WD 1983, 9000 Front Steering Stabilizer by Skyjacker®. Steering Stabilizer is a dampening shock for your steering system. It dampens out the harshness of the highway, the ‘shimmy' from running the additional weight of...Dampening shock for steering systemDampens harshness of highway$66.48 - $155.14
- Tuff Stuff Performance®Full Size OEM Style StarterFord F-350 5.8L 1983, Full Size OEM Style Starter by Tuff Stuff Performance®. Mounting: 2 Bolt Mount. Finish: Black.Offset MountHeat Treated Shaft$133.81
- Yukon Gear & Axle®Rear Axle Shaft KitFord F-350 with Dana 70 HD Series Axle / with Dana 70 U Series Axle with 35 Spline 1983, Rear Axle Shaft Kit by Yukon Gear & Axle®. Yukon Gear and Axle offers an extensive line of general replacement and high performance axles for...Enables you to keep your engine in the powerband for more giddy-up and high speedAllows for getting superior traction on just about any brutal terrain$267.98
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- Flowtech®Long Tube Exhaust HeadersFord F-350 1983, Long Tube Exhaust Headers by Flowtech®. Header Material: Mild Steel. Header Style: Long Tube. Include all mounting hardware. What happens when you're doing a custom installation, or if you want to do a show-quality job...Mandrel-formed Power Plenum collectors for low backpressureLong transition collectors with merge spears for maximum flow and increased exhaust velocity$207.95 - $437.95
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1983 Ford F-350 with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1983 Ford F-350 that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- March 10, 2017Which Is The Best Custom Steering Wheel For My...Custom steering wheels look and feel right because, once upon a time, craftsmen realized wood, polished metal, and leather made the best and most satisfying steering...
- $221.19 - $302.58
- $296.25 - $661.95