Ford E-series 1983, Billet Distributor by Fast®. Due to a variety of changes and updates developed by the talented electrical engineers at FAST™, these dual-sync distributors are plug-and-play for electronic ignition control with FAST™ EZ-EFI 2.0™, XFI Sportsman™ and XFI 2.0™. A weld was added to the underside of the "advanced plate sleeve" to provide additional stability to the magnet sleeve for more accurate timing, and increased circuit protection has been added to the sensor module - making the unit less susceptible to noise or timing fluctuations. This also creates more accurate and reliable timing control in harsh conditions or racing environments. Meanwhile, for ease of installation, the cam sync LED display has been changed to green while the crank LED remains red. The wires have also been upgraded to a 20 AWG flexible style, which are much stronger and feature improved durability. CA Prop 65 WARNING - This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Compatible with EZ-EFI 2.0™, XFI Sportsman™ and XFI 2.0™
- California Proposition 65 Warning.
|Trigger Style: Magnetic|
|Advance Type: Computer-Controlled|
|Distributor Gear Material: Melonized|
|Material: Billet Aluminum|
|Cap Style: Male/HEI|
|Quantity: 1 Piece|
- 20 AWG, extreme-duty flexible-style wires for increased strength and durability
- Revised sensor placement and advanced plate sleeve designs create increased accuracy and reliability
- Increased circuit protection added to sensor module to make unit less susceptible to noise or timing fluctuations and make for accurate timing control in harsh conditions and racing environments
- Revised LED strategy for easier set up
- CNC-machined housing from high-quality 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Drop-in, plug-and-play solution for fully sequential EFI when used with XFI 2.0™
- Reluctors and pick-ups that have been properly aligned right out of the box that eliminate the need to set crankshaft reference angles or rotor phasing manually before installation
- High output magnetic pick-ups to generate high capacity, noise resistant, discrete switch signals to the ECU, they deliver extremely precise ignition timing and long life
- Dual pickups deliver the required signals for the ignition and fuel injection
- Reluctors and pickups are properly aligned out of the box for easy installation
- Strong signal magnetic pickups are impervious to electronic noise and are maintenance-free
- CNC-Machined billet aluminum housings for absolute strength and accuracy
- Direct plug-in installation to FAST™ XFI™ and EZ-EFI 2.0™
Fast® has been serving the automotive industry for over two decades, specializing in performance fuel injection and ignition parts. Back in 2001 the brand became a member of COMP Performance Group and got the opportunity to conduct more effective R and D efforts with a larger team of experienced engineers. This enabled the company to become what it is today, a well-reputed leader in advanced EFI technology. Offering a full line of EFI systems, intake manifolds, ignition systems, throttle bodies and many other related components, Fast goes to the extreme to allow both racers and performance-minded vehicle owners to experience the latest in fuel injection and ignition technology. No matter whether it is street, race or marine applications, the brand has the right solution to meet your individual needs and requirements. Utilizing only top-grade materials, Fast manufactures products of the highest quality possible.