Ford E-series 1983, Ignition Distributor by Spectra Premium®. Spectra Premium all new Distributors deliver powerful consistent OE spark for maximum combustion efficiency, accurate timing, and rock solid high-rpm performance.
- Includes NEW OE style cap and NEW rotor
- 100% endurance & life cycle tested to ensure they meet OEM specifications for fit, form and performance
- Help get the most out of ignition system performance
- Made to rigorous quality standards
- Resistant to extreme vibrations
- Impervious to high heat
Spectra Premium® was founded in 1989 and grew into one of the leading manufacturers of radiators, heaters, condensers, oil pans, filler necks, fuel tanks, etc. for passenger cars and heavy-duty vehicles. With its 17 locations and 1200 employees, the company exceeds the highest expectations of its clients by employing strategies of continuous improvement, progressive engineering, and product validation to the manufacture of its products. Spectra Premium has quality certifications such as ISO 9001:2008 | FM 65146, ISO/TS-16949:2009 | TS506759, ISO 14001:2004 | CA05/3605/E, and ISO 9001:2008 | FM 70893 that cover design and manufacture of fuel system, oil pan and radiator components as well as aluminum radiators and tooling for the automotive and heavy duty markets.