1982 Volkswagen Rabbit Performance Parts
- MagnaFlow®Pre-OBDII Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterVolkswagen Rabbit 1982, Pre-OBDII Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. Converter Configuration: Direct Fit. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check. This converter will directly replace the...Reduces harmful emissionsExact replacement with little or no fabrication or modifications required$259.25 - $397.98
- Chrome Brakes®Drilled and Slotted 1-Piece Front Brake RotorsVolkswagen Rabbit 1982, Drilled and Slotted Solid 1-Piece Front Brake Rotors by Chrome Brakes®. This is a set of OEM-sized replacement rotors with slots and drilled holes that provide the superior level of cooling needed for high...+2$153.02
- KSport®0.5"-2.5" x 0.5"-2.5" Kontrol Pro Front and Rear Lowering CoiloversVolkswagen Rabbit I Generation 1982, Kontrol Pro Front and Rear Lowering Coilovers with 0.5"-2.5" Front and Rear Body Drop by KSport®. Quantity: Sold as a Kit. Ksport Kontrol Pro Fully Adjustable Coilover Kits provide the ultimate in...$935.00
- K&N®33 Series Panel Red Air FilterVolkswagen Rabbit 1982, 33 Series Panel Red Air Filter by K&N®. K&N's replacement air filters are designed to increase horsepower and acceleration while providing excellent filtration. K&N makes over 1,200 different replacement air...Designed to boost horsepower and rate of accelerationCan be cleaned and used again$53.99
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- HUBB Filters®Stainless Steel Reusable Oil FilterVolkswagen Rabbit / Rabbit Pickup 1982, Stainless Steel Reusable Oil Filter by HUBB Filters®. The HUBB product looks and works differently than a conventional filter and protects your engine much better. The HUBB filter features two...Made from surgical stainless steelFilter-in-a-filter design$98.99
- Flex-a-Lite®Direct Fit Dual Electric FanVolkswagen Rabbit Pickup 1982, Direct Fit Dual Electric Fan by Flex-a-Lite®. Without Controller. Diameter: 8 5/8". Size: 18" x 13" x 2 1/2". 10 Blades. Replace your old belt-driven fan with this highly efficient device and get all...$342.40
- Clutch Masters®FX100 Clutch KitVolkswagen Rabbit Standard Transmission MK1 Models / MK2 Models 1982, FX100 Clutch Kit by Clutch Masters®. Includes: Disc, Pressure Plate, Throwout Bearing, Alignment Tool. Does not Include: Flywheel. Disc Center Style: Sprung. Disc...Holding capacity 70% over stockHigh performance street system$306.00 - $436.50
- Nitrous Express®Conventional Restricted Class Nitrous SystemVolkswagen Rabbit CARB 1982, Conventional Restricted Class Nitrous System by Nitrous Express®. The conventional RNC (Restricted Nitrous Class) systems are the 1st choice For professional racers that are limited by jet size. This product...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$961.59 - $1,201.04
- Pulstar®PlasmaCore™ Inconel Electrode Pulse Nickel Spark PlugsVolkswagen Rabbit / Rabbit Convertible 1.7L 1982, PlasmaCore™ Inconel Electrode Pulse Nickel Spark Plugs by Pulstar®. With Resistor. Inconel-electrode Pulse Plugs. Designed specifically for most popular vehicles, PlasmaCore™...Increased horsepowerBetter torque$14.95 - $59.80
- Hayden®Swirl-Cool™ Power Steering CoolerVolkswagen Rabbit / Rabbit Convertible / Rabbit Pickup 1982, Swirl-Cool™ Power Steering Cooler by Hayden®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. This product is designed to remove destructive heat generated within the power steering system and...Compatible with OEM cooler systemsUltrasonically soldered for reliability$26.30
- Powermaster®XS Torque StarterVolkswagen Rabbit / Rabbit Convertible / Rabbit Pickup with Air Cooled Engine 1982, XS Torque Starter by Powermaster®. Compression Ratio: 18:1. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Powermaster features premium...InfiCLOCK Design for 360 degree rotationClears most oil pans and headers$268.92 - $346.33
- Driveshaft Shop®Level 5™ Axle Shaft KitVolkswagen Rabbit 1982, Level 5™ Axle Shaft Kit by Driveshaft Shop®. With Hub. The Drive Shaft Shop Level 5™ systems have become a standard in the industry for drag racing excellence. They have received widespread recognition for...Designed for unprecedented off-road performance under harsh, unforgiving conditionsPerfect solution for building a solid axle assembly that will handle extreme loads$1,942.49
- Auto Meter®User Configurable LCD Dash DisplayUniversal User Configurable LCD Dash Display by Auto Meter®. Designed specifically for the harshest of environments, the carbon composite housing is IP65 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20g of...7.0” TFT LCD panel, 1000 nit brightness for unmatched daytime and nighttime visibility with 800x480 resolution. Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness controlDimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2" High x 1.4" Deep$2,832.00
- Sparco®Club X-1 Full Face ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Racing HelmetClub X-1 Full Face ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Racing Helmet by Sparco®. Certification: ECE 05; Material: ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Designed for indoor kart racing where a fire proof helmet isn't required, this product is...Designed for indoor kart racingProvides ultimate protection$140.00
- PaceSetter®Mild Steel Exhaust HeaderVolkswagen Rabbit 1982, Mild Steel Exhaust Header by PaceSetter®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.375". Collector Outlet Diameter: 2.25". Flanged Collector. Includes: Extension to connect to stock system. Manufactured using mandrel-bent,...Mandrel-Bent 16 Gauge Mild Steel TubingTubes Enter Collector In Proper Firing$200.47 - $275.18
- SP Performance®Diamond Slot™ Dimpled and Slotted 1-Piece Front Brake RotorsVolkswagen Rabbit 1982, Diamond Slot™ Dimpled and Slotted Solid 1-Piece Front Brake Rotors by SP Performance®. You want your brakes to look like a million, but need them to stop on a dime. SP Performance Diamond slot rotors deliver....$150.06 - $166.06
- Air Lift®5" Front Performance Air Suspension Lowering KitVolkswagen Rabbit / Rabbit Pickup MKI Platform 1982, Front Performance Air Suspension Lowering Kit with 5" Front Body Drop by Air Lift®. These are complete air suspension kits that allow over 4 inches of drop in ride height when...127mm/5.0" Drop30-Level Adjustable Damping$925.00
- aFe®Magnum Flow™ Pro 5R Panel Blue Air FilterVolkswagen Rabbit 1982, Magnum Flow™ Pro 5R Panel Blue Air Filter by aFe®. Constructed with 100% polyurethane on all four sides, this high-flow, oiled OE replacement performance filter will outflow the stock paper filter for improved...Pro 5R Factory-Oiled Media for Maximum Performance100% Polyurethane Frame On All Sides For Extra Long Filter Life$52.25 - $64.60
- K&N®Premium Wrench-Off Oil FilterVolkswagen Rabbit / Rabbit Pickup 1982, Premium Wrench-Off Oil Filter by K&N®. Originally developed for demanding race applications, K&N's Premium Wrench-Off Oil Filter has become a favorite among consumers for its durability and easy...1-in. nut welded to canister to facilitate removalThicker canister walls for strength and durability$13.22 - $13.87
- Flex-a-Lite®Lo-Profile Direct Fit Single Electric FanVolkswagen Rabbit / Rabbit Convertible 1982, Lo-Profile Direct Fit Single Electric Fan by Flex-a-Lite®. With Adjustable Thermostat Controller. Diameter: 12". Keep your engine cool and free up some extra horsepower and torque. The fan...$208.35
- SPEC®Stage 3 Clutch KitVolkswagen Rabbit 1.7L Standard Transmission 1982, Stage 3 Clutch Kit by SPEC®. Does not Include: Flywheel. Features a carbon semi-metallic 6 puck sprung hub disc that has been the leading puck clutch in drivability, life and torque...High clamp pressure plateCarbon-graphite friction material$278.10 - $306.00
- Nitrous Express®Hitman Wet Nitrous SystemsVolkswagen Rabbit CARB 1982, Hitman Wet Nitrous Systems by Nitrous Express®. For the enthusiast who wants to use nitrous yet does not want to spend a lot of money, the Hitman is the way to go. This product is made of high-quality...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$404.87 - $1,222.72
- Karlyn STI®Spark Plug Wire SetVolkswagen Rabbit / Rabbit Convertible / Rabbit Pickup 1.7L 1982 Spark Plug Wire Set by Karlyn STI®. Get these top-notch spark plug wires to achieve maximum performance out of your ignition system. They are designed with precision and...Unique tinned copper coreGreatly exceeds OE and competitor specifications$26.12
- AllStar Performance®Bulk Power Steering HoseVolkswagen Rabbit / Rabbit Convertible / Rabbit Pickup Power Steering 1982, Bulk Power Steering Hose by AllStar Performance®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. The same quality hose included in AllStar Performance® power steering hose kits...Designed to get maximum out of your steering systemImprove the performance of your vehicle$20.99 - $139.99
- Braille Battery®Advanced Lightweight 12V AGM BatteryUniversal Advanced Lightweight 12V AGM Battery by Braille Battery®. Battery Type: AGM. Voltage: 12V. Batteries have always presented the same problems of weight, safety, and cost. In racing, aerospace, and advanced technology...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$149.99 - $229.99
- Driveshaft Shop®Level 3™ Axle Shaft KitVolkswagen Rabbit 1982, Level 3™ Axle Shaft Kit by Driveshaft Shop®. With Hub. The Level 3™ systems are made for the street car that is a bit on the wild side. These Axle/Hub systems have been specifically designed for each...Designed for unprecedented off-road performance under harsh, unforgiving conditionsPerfect solution for building a solid axle assembly that will handle extreme loads$1,154.99
- Fast®Display Control Module Touchscreen HandheldUniversal Display Control Module Touchscreen Handheld by Fast®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$408.96
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- MagnaFlow®Standard Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterVolkswagen Rabbit 1982, Standard Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. Converter Configuration: Direct Fit. With Pre and Post-Cat O2 Sensor Ports. Catalytic Inlet Diameter: 2". Catalytic Outlet Diameter: 2". If your car needs replacement,...Converter body manufactured from heavy-duty stainless steelReduces harmful emissions$128.45 - $135.27
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1982 Volkswagen Rabbit with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1982 Volkswagen Rabbit that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- December 18, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Intake Manifolds...In this guide, we'll look at role intake manifolds and carburetors play as part of your vehicle's air intake system, and examine how "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- $13.22 - $13.87
- $57.52 - $57.88
- $14.95 - $59.80