Rolls Royce Silver Spur 1982, Sheepskin Semi Custom Insert Seat Covers by Superlamb®. Tailor-Made series of sheepskin seat covers are simply the finest available in the world, at any price. Tailor-Made Inserts are hand-crafted from specially selected premium-grade Australian or New Zealand pelts in Superlamb factory to fit every contour of your vehicle's seats with absolute precision. Super-plush fleece covers the entire seat surface, including the sides and upper back portion of the seat back, while Superlamb exclusive strapping system ensures years of driving comfort. The result is a masterpiece of unbelievable luxury.
- Sold as a set for two seats
- Fits Tailor-Made seats only
- Actual colors may vary from the color on your screen due to monitor color restrictions
- Image shows color of the product, not the exact model or style
- Fleece measures approximately 1" and is among the densest in the world
- Sheepskin will not shed
- Open design accentuates your seat
- Safeguard against stains; coffee and soft drink spills are easily cleaned
- Simple maintenance. Light brushing & vacuuming will keep them fluffy
- Easily dry cleaned. Superlamb recommend cleaning every couple of years, and Superlamb also provide this professional service
- Optional seat belt, headrest, armrest and console lid covers complete your custom interior
- Seams are made virtually invisible using a proprietary process
- Accesibility to power controls and side air bags
- 2 year warranty on materials and workmanship (not applicable to normal wear and tear or fading)
- Make driving much more pleasurable and comfortable while still showing off your leather.
- Protect your vehicle's seats from premature wear and tear, including accidental punctures from sharp objects in a back pocket such as screwdrivers, combs, scissors, etc. Sound familiar?
- Versatile. Tailor-Made Insert covers are interchangeable and can be rotated between the driver or passenger side every year or so, thus extending their life and saving you money.
- Maintain body temperature - you're never hot and never cold.
- Safe, will not interfere with seat side airbag deployment.
- Naturally fire retardant (prevent cigarette burns on seats).
- Long lasting. When cared for properly, Tailor-Made Insert covers generally have a lifespan of 6 to 8 years.
Superlamb has been the leader since 1978 in the manufacture and distribution of sheepskin car seat covers. Superlamb knowledge and experience ensure that you are getting the best products available on the market. Thinking of buying just one? Please note that 90% of Superlamb customers who purchase a single seat cover return within 7 to 10 days to have the other seat covered as well. Customers who do not order both at the same time may see slight variations in wool texture, and in color due to dye lot changes.
Located in San Diego, CA, Superlamb®, has been in business since 1978. Since then, the brand has grown to be an industry-leader with one of the largest selections of sheepskin products in the United States. Boasting 7000 square feet of state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities, Superlamb goes the extra mile with a rich heritage of rigorous expertise in sheepskin brought by the CEO of the company who’s originally from New Zealand. The brand uses the latest design software tools along with masterful craftsmanship to create the most advanced sheepskin products. From car seat, headrest and steering wheel covers to floor mats, heel pads and wash mitts, exceptionally soft and breathable Superlamb products are sure to make your long drives much more comfortable and enjoyable. Custom tailored and fully customizable, Superlamb sheepskin covers will keep you warm on the most freezing cold winter days and cool on the most sweltering summer days. They’re available in variety of styles and more than 13,000 patterns to choose from. Each Superlamb product is made to be hard-wearing to last you for billions of miles to come. Superlamb prides itself on fruitful partnerships with the hottest sheepskin footwear brands such as UGG boots, Koolaburra, and more.