1982 Mercury Capri Performance Parts
- Hooker®Super Competition™ Mild Steel Black Painted Long Tube Exhaust HeadersMercury Capri 1982, Super Competition™ Mild Steel Long Tube Exhaust Headers by Hooker®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.625". Collector Outlet Diameter: 3". Collector Length: 8". Color: Black. Header Coating: Painted. Header Style: Long...Tuned-length primary tubes for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocityMandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow$571.95
- Chrome Brakes®Drilled and Slotted 1-Piece Front Brake Rotors and Hub AssemblyMercury Capri Manufactured After November / Manufactured Before October 1982, Drilled and Slotted Vented 1-Piece Front Brake Rotors and Hub Assembly by Chrome Brakes®. This is a set of OEM-sized replacement rotors with slots and drilled...+2$212.52
- Eibach®1.7" x 1.5" Sportline Front and Rear Lowering Coil SpringsMercury Capri 4.2L / 5.0L 1982, Sportline Front and Rear Lowering Coil Springs with 1.7" Front and 1.5" Rear Drop Height by Eibach®. Quantity: 4 per Pack. These performance-oriented replacement springs offer a lower-than-stock ride...$295.00
- Weiand®Air Ram Series Intake ManifoldMercury Capri RS 5.0L 1982, Air Ram Series Intake Manifold by Weiand®. Designed for the 5.0L Ford and LS series families, this intake pick up where the factory left off. Engineered to build horsepower and torque through optimized plenum...Made with precision and quality in mindBuilt to last$181.95 - $238.95
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- Weiand®177 Blower™ Supercharger KitMercury Capri RS 5.0L 1982, 177 Blower™ Supercharger Kit by Weiand®. Weiand Pro-Street superchargers represent a significant leap in technology for obtaining substantial performance gains, while maintaining drive ability and reliability.Low ProfileOffset Ford Nose Style$2,991.95 - $3,396.95
- Mr. Gasket®Thermocap™ Radiator CapMercury Capri 5.0L 1982, Thermocap™ Radiator Cap by Mr. Gasket®. Pressure: 16 lbs. Material: Aluminum. Knowing your coolant temperature can help to prevent burn injuries. Thermo Cap, with its built-in calibrated thermometer, indicates...Indicates Coolant TemperatureHelps to Prevent Injuries from coolant or steam burns+1$33.21 - $38.43
- Hays®Performance Steel FlywheelMercury Capri RS 5.0L Standard Transmission with Detroit External Balanced Flywheel 1982, Performance Steel Flywheel by Hays®. Flywheel Tooth Number: 157. Product Weight: 28 lbs. Hays Steel Flywheels are manufactured from certified...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$255.95
- Nitrous Express®Carbureted Nitrous Plate Wet SystemsMercury Capri 1982, Carbureted Nitrous Plate Wet Systems by Nitrous Express®. The conventional system is the perfect entry level nitrous system for the budget minded sportsman racer. These systems feature the most advanced technology...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$567.72 - $1,325.04
- Autolite®Iridium Spark Plugs with ResistorMercury Capri 2.3L 1982, Iridium Spark Plugs by Autolite®. with Resistor. These spark plugs are one of the brand's most technologically advanced spark plugs ever. With an iridium-enhanced 0.6 mm finewire design and proprietary platinum...Iridium-enhanced center electrodePatented, platinum sidewire technology$6.87
- Proforged®Front Inner Straight Tie Rod EndMercury Capri 1982, Front Inner Straight Tie Rod End by Proforged®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Proforged® applied the same technological advancements in ball joint construction to their line of Tie Rod Ends and Rack Ends, delivering a...SAE1045 forged steeling housingsBall studs forged from ultra-strong SAE4140 chromoly steel$23.96
- Tuff Stuff Performance®AlternatorMercury Capri 1982, Alternator by Tuff Stuff Performance®. Case: Small Case.Heavy Duty Copper Wound CoilsSpike Resistant Diodes+4$147.74 - $221.56
- Auburn Gear®ECTED Max™ Rear Limited Slip DifferentialMercury Capri with 28 Spline with Ford 8.8" Series Axle with 10 Bolt with Independent Front Suspension / with Independent Rear Suspension 1982, ECTED Max™ Rear Limited Slip Differential by Auburn Gear®. With Selectable Full Locker....Gearing is made from aircraft quality, 9310 heat treated billet steel to make it tough, durable and reliableSwitch the locker on or off "on-the-fly," at moderate road speeds with all 4 wheels on the ground$784.29
- Auto Meter®User Configurable LCD Dash DisplayUniversal User Configurable LCD Dash Display by Auto Meter®. Designed specifically for the harshest of environments, the carbon composite housing is IP65 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20g of...7.0” TFT LCD panel, 1000 nit brightness for unmatched daytime and nighttime visibility with 800x480 resolution. Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness controlDimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2" High x 1.4" Deep$2,832.00
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- Hooker®Super Competition™ Mild Steel Long Tube Exhaust HeadersMercury Capri RS 5.0L with Windsor Head 1982, Super Competition™ Mild Steel Long Tube Exhaust Headers by Hooker®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.75". Collector Outlet Diameter: 3". Collector Length: 8". Header Style: Long Tube. All...Tuned-length primary tubes for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocityMandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow$613.95 - $878.95
- SP Performance®Diamond Slot™ Dimpled and Slotted 1-Piece Front Brake RotorsMercury Capri 1982, Diamond Slot™ Dimpled and Slotted Vented 1-Piece Front Brake Rotors by SP Performance®. You want your brakes to look like a million, but need them to stop on a dime. SP Performance Diamond slot rotors deliver. They...$200.09
- ST Suspensions®Anti-Sway Bar KitMercury Capri To Chassis # 8D*X 199999 1982, Anti-Sway Bar Kit by ST Suspensions®. Boost the handling of your vehicle to more sophisticated levels with premium, one-piece front and rear solid steel sway bars from ST Suspensions....Effectively decreases suspension lean and side-to-side body roll around turnsSway bars are crafted from cold-rolled solid steel for consistent thickness, yield strength, and lighter weight$152.99 - $178.49
- K&N®E Series Round Red Air FilterMercury Capri 1982, E Series Round Red Air Filter by K&N®. K&N's replacement air filters are designed to increase horsepower and acceleration while providing excellent filtration. K&N makes over 1,200 different replacement air filters...Designed to boost horsepower and rate of accelerationCan be cleaned and used again$57.99 - $71.99
- COMP Cams®Thumpr™ Hydraulic Flat Tappet CamshaftMercury Capri 5.0L 1982, Thumpr™ Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft by COMP Cams®. Basic Operating RPM Range: 2000-5800. Intake Duration at 050 inch Lift: 227°. Exhaust Duration at 050 inch Lift: 241°. Lobe Separation (degrees): 107°....High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$214.58
- Meziere Enterprises®300 Series High Flow Electric Water PumpMercury Capri 5.0L with Ford Small Block Engine Engine 1982, 300 Series High Flow Electric Water Pump by Meziere Enterprises®. Flow Rate: 55 GPM. Performance, sophistication and durability are by no means all the benefits you'll get if...Suitable for street or drag strip use – 3000+ hour life expectancyHigh flow design provides 55 gallons per minute free flow rating+2$451.00 - $701.56
- SPEC®Stage 1 Clutch KitMercury Capri 5.0L Standard Transmission 1982, Stage 1 Clutch Kit by SPEC®. Does not Include: Flywheel. Clutch Torque Rating: 350 ft/lbs. Features an integrally molded carbon and high performance organic lining that offers smooth...High clamp pressure plateSteel-backed and multi-compound woven organic material$251.10
- Fast®XFI 2.0® Electronic Fuel Injection KitMercury Capri 5.0L Small Block Ford With Standard Deck 1982, XFI 2.0® Electronic Fuel Injection Kit by Fast®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology...Built-in wide-band O2Fully sequential or bank-to-bank capability$4,103.55 - $4,738.81
- Pulstar®PlasmaCore™ Inconel Electrode Pulse Nickel Spark PlugsMercury Capri 1982, PlasmaCore™ Inconel Electrode Pulse Nickel Spark Plugs by Pulstar®. with Resistor. Inconel-electrode Pulse Plugs. Designed specifically for most popular vehicles, PlasmaCore™ Inconel Electrode Pulse Plug...Increased horsepowerBetter torque$14.95 - $119.60
- Proforged®Front Outer Tie Rod EndMercury Capri 1982, Front Outer Tie Rod End by Proforged®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Proforged applied the same technological advancements in ball joint construction to their line of Tie Rod Ends and Rack Ends, delivering a premium product...SAE1045 forged steeling housingsBall studs forged from ultra-strong SAE4140 chromoly steel$23.96
- Tuff Stuff Performance®One Wire AlternatorMercury Capri 1982, One Wire Alternator by Tuff Stuff Performance®. 1 Wire.Heavy Duty Copper Wound CoilsSpike Resistant Diodes+2$102.67 - $197.88
- Motive Gear®Rear Ring and Pinion Gear SetMercury Capri with Ford 7.5" Series Axle with 10 Bolt 1982, Rear Ring and Pinion Gear Set by Motive Gear®. Motive Gear stock performance ring and pinions are excellent replacements for OE. Experienced installers prefer ring and pinions...Quiet operationComputer controlled heat treatment$259.98 - $265.62
- Fast®Display Control Module Touchscreen HandheldUniversal Display Control Module Touchscreen Handheld by Fast®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$408.96
- Simpson®Jr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing HelmetJr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing Helmet by Simpson®. Includes Helmet Shield. Helmet Liner made from Nomex. These Simpson Jr. Speedway Shark helmets support the next generation of racers with the same great...Lightweight, aerodynamic outer shell with SAT features T-38Built-in BLD (Boundary Layer Design)$499.95
- Flowtech®Mild Steel Long Tube Exhaust HeadersMercury Capri RS 5.0L with Dart Cylinder Heads / with Windsor Cylinder Heads 1982, Mild Steel Long Tube Exhaust Headers by Flowtech®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.625". Collector Outlet Diameter: 3". Header Style: Long Tube. Include all...Mandrel-formed Power Plenum collectors for low backpressureLong transition collectors with merge spears for maximum flow and increased exhaust velocity$171.95 - $341.95
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1982 Mercury Capri with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1982 Mercury Capri that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- December 18, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Intake Manifolds...In this guide, we'll look at role intake manifolds and carburetors play as part of your vehicle's air intake system, and examine how "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- $14.95 - $119.60