Chevy C10 / C20 / C30 / K10 / K20 / K30 1982, Trunk Floor by Spectra Premium®. Innovative engineering, manufacturing technology and quality control ensure that Spectra Premium body panels meet or exceed the performance of the Original Equipment they replace.
|Width: 33 1/2"|
- Original details are respected to the letter
- Manufactured using American-made specially coated Ni Terne LT35 steel
- Square and round welds to match original specs
- Use of the most advanced CAD technology to ensure total design integrity
- Manufactured on an exclusive production line by specially trained personnel
- Total quality control at all levels of production
- Visual inspection prior to packaging
Spectra Premium® was founded in 1989 and grew into one of the leading manufacturers of radiators, heaters, condensers, oil pans, filler necks, fuel tanks, etc. for passenger cars and heavy-duty vehicles. With its 17 locations and 1200 employees, the company exceeds the highest expectations of its clients by employing strategies of continuous improvement, progressive engineering, and product validation to the manufacture of its products. Spectra Premium has quality certifications such as ISO 9001:2000 | FM 65146, ISO/TS-16949:2002 | TS506759, ISO 14001:2004 | CA05/3605/E, and ISO 9001:2008 | FM 70893 that cover design and manufacture of fuel system, oil pan and radiator components as well as aluminum radiators and tooling for the automotive and heavy duty markets.