Chevy Blazer 6.2L 1982-1983, Fuel Filter Kit by FRAM®. Regular changing of fuel filters will help maintain engine performance and prolong engine service life. FRAM primary and secondary fuel filters work together for optimum fuel system performance.
- Designed to provide proper fuel flow while protecting critical fuel system components
- High filtration efficiency
- Application specific media designed to meet the needs of each engine
- Primary fuel filter designed for balance between low restriction and high efficiency
- Secondary fuel filter designed for maximum particle removal
- Filter bodies and bottom plates are engineered to resist pressure and vibration
FRAM offers high quality fuel filters for and diesel engines. They are capable of holding even microscopic dirt particles and keep them away from the engine and fuel system. Old or damaged filters can cause serious problems including rapid wear of pistons, cylinders or clogged carburetors and injectors resulting in huge repair bills. All FRAM units provide superior filtration and dirt-trapping capacity without affecting the fuel flow. They are designed specifically for each engine type and meet or exceed OEM specifications and consist of application specific media.
The first FRAM® filter was designed about 80 years ago by two chemists, Frederic Franklin and T. Edward Aldam. These scientists created a unique replaceable oil filtering element that was easier to use than standard filters which were difficult to install and change. Today FRAM is a leading manufacturer of oil, fuel, air filters and PCV valves. It offers a wide range of high-quality filters for passenger cars, SUVs, light trucks and commercial vehicles. The company utilizes a number of patented technologies that ensure maximum engine protection and superior engine performance.