1981 Pontiac Grand Prix Performance Parts
- MagnaFlow®Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterPontiac Grand Prix 3.8L / 4.3L 1981, Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. Converter Configuration: Direct Fit. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check. This converter will directly replace the...Reduces harmful emissionsExact replacement with little or no fabrication or modifications required$261.31
- EBC®Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Front Brake PadsPontiac Grand Prix 1981, Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Front Brake Pads by EBC®. Redstuff ceramic brake pads have always been known for its low dust ability but the latest blend has greatly reduced the phenomenon of pad “Pick up” or...$105.12
- EZ Air Ride®Classic™ Front and Rear Air Suspension KitPontiac Grand Prix 1981, Classic™ Front and Rear Air Suspension Kit by EZ Air Ride®. The EZ Air Ride Classic Kit comes with all of the components you'll need to get that classic stance. EZ Air Ride Classic kit features very own Front...FB Analog Gauge Control Panel7 Gallon Tank$1,199.95
- Edelbrock®Performer™ Dual Plane Intake ManifoldPontiac Grand Prix 5.7L with Small-Block Oldsmobile Engine 1981, Performer™ Dual Plane Intake Manifold by Edelbrock®. This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest quality replacement that offers supreme...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$339.95 - $657.95
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- Edelbrock®Performer Crate EnginePontiac Grand Prix 4.4L / 5.0L / 5.7L With Chevy Small Block Engine Carburetor Fuel Delivery 1981, Performer Crate Engine by Edelbrock®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Edelbrock features premium quality and...The finest quality at a great priceEdelbrock carry everything needed to complete the job$7,190.40 - $7,969.14
- Mr. Gasket®Thermocap™ Radiator CapPontiac Grand Prix 3.8L / 4.3L / 5.7L 1981, Thermocap™ Radiator Cap by Mr. Gasket®. Pressure: 16 lbs. Material: Aluminum. Knowing your coolant temperature can help to prevent burn injuries. Thermo Cap, with its built-in calibrated...Indicates Coolant TemperatureHelps to Prevent Injuries from coolant or steam burns+1$33.21 - $38.43
- Hays®Performance Steel FlywheelPontiac Grand Prix 4.3L Standard Transmission with Small Register Bore with Internal Balanced Flywheel 1981, Performance Steel Flywheel by Hays®. Flywheel Tooth Number: 166. Product Weight: 30 lbs. Hays Steel Flywheels are manufactured...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$276.95
- Nitrous Express®Carbureted Nitrous Plate Wet SystemsPontiac Grand Prix 1981, Carbureted Nitrous Plate Wet Systems by Nitrous Express®. The conventional system is the perfect entry level nitrous system for the budget minded sportsman racer. These systems feature the most advanced...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$567.72 - $1,325.04
- MSD®Blaster™ HEI Direct Ignition CoilPontiac Grand Prix 3.8L / 4.3L 1981, Blaster™ HEI Direct Ignition Coil by MSD®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by MSD features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$82.26
- PSC Motorsports®High Performance P-Series Power Steering Pump KitPontiac Grand Prix 3.8L / 4.3L / 4.4L / 5.7L 1981, High Performance P-Series Power Steering Pump Kit by PSC Motorsports®. This is a complete pump and reservoir kit which features the SP1405 high performance pump, SR146K reservoir and...Reliable solution for your steering needsDesigned with functionality in mind$419.00
- Tuff Stuff Performance®Full Size OEM Style StarterPontiac Grand Prix 4.3L / 4.4L 1981, Full Size OEM Style Starter by Tuff Stuff Performance®. Mounting: Staggered Bolt Pattern.Offset MountHeat Treated Shaft$108.13 - $140.13
- Driveshaft Shop®Driveshaft DriveshaftDriveshaft by Driveshaft Shop®. If you have been waiting for the best shaft available for your vehicle, the wait is over. This top-of-the-line driveshaft offered by Driveshaft Shop is exactly what you need to put a lot of horsepower...Crafted from the highest quality materialsDynamically balanced at over 9000 RPMs$367.49 - $1,574.99
- Auto Meter®User Configurable LCD Dash DisplayUniversal User Configurable LCD Dash Display by Auto Meter®. Designed specifically for the harshest of environments, the carbon composite housing is IP65 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20g of...7.0” TFT LCD panel, 1000 nit brightness for unmatched daytime and nighttime visibility with 800x480 resolution. Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness controlDimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2" High x 1.4" Deep$2,832.00
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- Pypes®409 SS Exhaust System with Split ExitPontiac Grand Prix 3.8L / 4.3L / 4.4L / 5.7L 1981, 409 SS Exhaust System with Split Exit by Pypes®. Exhaust Tubing Material: 409 SS. Get a lot of bang for your performance buck with this rewarding exhaust system by Pypes Exhaust. It's a...Mail-in Rebate$419.68 - $599.68
- Hawk®High Performance Street 5.0 Front Brake PadsPontiac Grand Prix 3.8L / 4.3L / 4.4L / 5.7L 1981, High Performance Street 5.0 Front Brake Pads by Hawk®. These revolutionary brake pads provide advanced stopping power for your vehicle without triggering your ABS. They are formulated...$69.27
- Hotchkis®1" x 1" TVS Front and Rear Handling Lowering KitPontiac Grand Prix 1981, TVS Front and Rear Handling Lowering Kit with 1" Front and Rear Body Drop by Hotchkis®. Quantity: Sold as a Kit. This is a complete kit with components that give your vehicle reduced body roll, sharpened...$1,679.96 - $3,838.90
- K&N®E Series Round Red Air FilterPontiac Grand Prix 1981, E Series Round Red Air Filter by K&N®. K&N's replacement air filters are designed to increase horsepower and acceleration while providing excellent filtration. K&N makes over 1,200 different replacement air...Designed to boost horsepower and rate of accelerationCan be cleaned and used again$53.99 - $78.19
- COMP Cams®Thumpr™ Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft KitPontiac Grand Prix 4.3L 1981, Thumpr™ Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft Kit by COMP Cams®. Basic Operating RPM Range: 2000-5800. Intake Duration at 050 inch Lift: 227°. Exhaust Duration at 050 inch Lift: 241°. Lobe Separation...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$553.40
- Flex-a-Lite®Direct Fit Dual Electric FanPontiac Grand Prix 4.3L / 4.4L / 5.7L 1981, Direct Fit Dual Electric Fan by Flex-a-Lite®. With Variable Speed Controller. Diameter: 13 1/2". Size: 27 1/2" x 17 1/2" x 4". Replace your old belt-driven fan with this highly efficient...$565.22
- Hayden®Ultra-Cool™ Transmission Oil Cooler KitPontiac Grand Prix 1981, Ultra-Cool™ Transmission Oil Cooler Kit by Hayden®. This product is an effective and economical way to keep your transmission at its optimum operating temperature. The high-efficiency turbulators in every tube...Compatible with OEM cooler systemsUltrasonically soldered for reliability$21.59 - $30.24
- Mr. Gasket®Mechanical Fuel PumpPontiac Grand Prix 4.3L Pontiac 1981, Mechanical Fuel Pump by Mr. Gasket®. Gasoline, in plenty of volume and at the right pressure is necessary to keep your engine running smoothly. Mr. Gasket can help you replace that old-fashioned...High output racing applicationsFlows 110 GPH free flow$112.95
- Pulstar®PlasmaCore™ Inconel Electrode Pulse Nickel Spark PlugsPontiac Grand Prix 4.3L / 4.4L 1981, PlasmaCore™ Inconel Electrode Pulse Nickel Spark Plugs by Pulstar®. with Resistor. Inconel-electrode Pulse Plugs. Designed specifically for most popular vehicles, PlasmaCore™ Inconel Electrode...Increased horsepowerBetter torque$14.95 - $119.60
- Unisteer®Hydraulic Power Steering Rack and Pinion KitPontiac Grand Prix With Left Hand Drive 1981, Hydraulic Power Steering Rack and Pinion Kit by Unisteer®. To ensure proper control and responsiveness of your vehicle, go with this trustworthy product by Unisteer. Developed with the...Made to ensure dependable performance of your vehicleProvides efficient handling and excellent road feel$1,620.00
- Tuff Stuff Performance®Gear Reduction Mini Denso StarterPontiac Grand Prix 4.3L / 4.4L 1981, Gear Reduction Mini Denso Starter by Tuff Stuff Performance®. Compression Ratio: 18:1. Tuff Stuff starters are hand made from premium quality new components - not remanufactured - and are quality...Designed For High Horsepower And High Compression EnginesLighter And Smaller Than OE Starters$149.55 - $208.67
- aFe®Pro Series™ Rear Differential CoverPro Series™ Rear Differential Cover by aFe®. With Gear Oil. Upgrade your transmission with this finned aluminum pan and increase fluid capacity, improve fluid cooling and ease future maintenance jobs. It includes a magnetic drain...Leak Free SealCooling Fins$370.49 - $381.89
- AEM®Dynamics ModuleDynamics Module by AEM®. The AEM Vehicle Dynamics Module (VDM) is an AEMnet CANbus enabled device with an on-board 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis gyrometer and 5Hz GPS + GLONASS that provides pinpoint position accuracy. The VDM’s GPS +...$375.00
- Simpson®Jr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing HelmetJr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing Helmet by Simpson®. Includes Helmet Shield. Helmet Liner made from Nomex. These Simpson Jr. Speedway Shark helmets support the next generation of racers with the same great...Lightweight, aerodynamic outer shell with SAT features T-38Built-in BLD (Boundary Layer Design)$499.95
- Hooker®BlackHeart™ Stainless Steel Header-Back Exhaust System with Split Rear ExitPontiac Grand Prix 1981, BlackHeart™ Stainless Steel Header-Back Exhaust System with Split Rear Exit by Hooker®. Exhaust System Type: Header-Back. Exhaust Tubing Material: Stainless Steel. Exhaust System Sound: Moderate. This product...$690.95 - $731.95
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1981 Pontiac Grand Prix with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1981 Pontiac Grand Prix that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- December 18, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Intake Manifolds...In this guide, we'll look at role intake manifolds and carburetors play as part of your vehicle's air intake system, and examine how "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- $33.21 - $38.43
- $14.95 - $119.60