Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser 1981, Tailor-Made Sheepskin Floor Mats by Superlamb®. 2 Pieces. Superlamb sheepskin floor mats will do something for your feet that little else will. Made from the finest New Zealand and Australian sheepskin, Superlamb floor mats are filled with solid foam and have a special rubber backing for added stability. Under the pedals you'll find genuine leather sewn into the sheepskin. So take off your shoes, if you dare, put her in cruise control, and enjoy the ride.
- Make driving much more pleasurable and comfortable
- Protect your vehicle's seats from premature wear and tear, including accidental punctures from sharp objects in a back pocket such as screwdrivers, combs, scissors, etc.
- Realize top dollar at resale or trade-in by protecting your upholstery
- Maintain body temperature - you're never hot and never cold
- Safe, by making the necessary cutouts in the exact location of where your seat side airbags deploy in the event of a side collision
- Naturally fire retardant
- Long lasting
- When cared for properly
Located in San Diego, CA, Superlamb®, has been in business since 1978. Since then, the brand has grown to be an industry-leader with one of the largest selections of sheepskin products in the United States. Boasting 7000 square feet of state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities, Superlamb goes the extra mile with a rich heritage of rigorous expertise in sheepskin brought by the CEO of the company who’s originally from New Zealand. The brand uses the latest design software tools along with masterful craftsmanship to create the most advanced sheepskin products. From car seat, headrest and steering wheel covers to floor mats, heel pads and wash mitts, exceptionally soft and breathable Superlamb products are sure to make your long drives much more comfortable and enjoyable. Custom tailored and fully customizable, Superlamb sheepskin covers will keep you warm on the most freezing cold winter days and cool on the most sweltering summer days. They’re available in variety of styles and more than 13,000 patterns to choose from. Each Superlamb product is made to be hard-wearing to last you for billions of miles to come. Superlamb prides itself on fruitful partnerships with the hottest sheepskin footwear brands such as UGG boots, Koolaburra, and more.