Mercedes E Class 1981, D-Series AGM Battery by XS Power®. Battery Type: AGM. Polarity: Straight. Terminal Location: Top Post. Voltage: 12V. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by XS Power features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet or exceed stringent industry standards. CA Prop 65 WARNING - This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and lead compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.
- AGM batteries should only be charged with AGM compatible chargers.
- California Proposition 65 Warning
|Height – 7.48"|
|Width – 6.93"|
- Proudly Made in the USA
- Sealed absorbed glass mat (AGM) design that incorporates special glass fiber mats that contain the acid electrolyte between the lead plates, rather than a standard flooded (liquid) design
- Leak-proof, non-hazardous configuration typically lasts longer than normal replacement batteries if properly charged. No leaks mean no corrosion or damage to chrome or paint. Batteries will not leak, even if damaged
- Actually store energy, so you don't have to add a capacitor to your system to get a quick burst when you need it
- Since there are no external vents on an XS Power battery you can mount it in a passenger compartment, below a seat, or inside a glove box without fear of leaks
- These batteries also resist extreme vibrations so they'll perform in the trunk or hatch area without skipping a beat
- AGM Battery
- M6 Terminal Hardware
XS Power is here with excellent products that are available at a competitive price. The company does its utmost to provide the best possible solutions for your needs. All products by XS Power are made with expert care and created by professionals to meet all your requirements. The company does not accept compromises when it is going about quality, so you can be sure that all products have only 1st-rate quality. With many years of manufacturing experience, XS Power is the name you can trust.
XS Power® was established in 2005. From the beginning they had a technological edge over their competitors because of their strong commitment to product testing. As has been said in NASCAR, “all the BS stops at the dyno.” The same is true for high performance batteries. They have an in-house testing lab, they employ the services of outside accredited labs, as well as outside experts to insure they bring you the best. When they put a label on a product you can count on it.