GMC Caballero 4.4L / 5.0L With Small Block Chevy Engine 1981, Eliminator 23° Race Cylinder Heads by AFR®. ELIMINATOR line of SBC heads feature 100% 5-AXIS CNC ported intake, exhaust and combustion chambers; available in street and competition version. Spread Port or Gen II LT1/LT4 versions are also available.This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest quality replacement that offers supreme levels of quality, performance and reliability. Designed to provide a perfect fit for a hassle free installation, this reliable product can help you get you vehicle back on the road faster and easier.
Notes: This is a CARB compliant part, legal for use on vehicles built to meet CARB standards and/or registered in California and other states which follow CARB standards (CARB EO: D-250-2).
- 100% CNC Ported Combustion Chambers
- 100% CNC Ported Exhaust Ports
- 100% CNC Ported Intake Ports
- Competition 5-angle Valve Job
- Designed to meet the needs of racers or street enthusiasts
- Made using the latest in modern technology and advanced processes
- Strict quality control and thorough testing
- Manufactured in the USA
- Viton Valve Seals 0.600" O.D x 0.495" I.D
- Ductile Iron Exhaust Valve Seats 1.696" O.D x 1.325" I.D x 0.305" Deep
For over 45 years, Air Flow Research (AFR) has been defining technological leadership in cylinder head manufacturing and flow dynamics. This complete commitment to performance has enabled AFR® cylinder heads to find themselves on the fastest race cars and the most powerful street machines in the country. Air Flow Research’s design, engineering, and manufacturing technology never rests. As a leader today, AFR is investing in the horsepower of tomorrow with new manufacturing technology, complex dyno testing, and proprietary flow testing methods. And to assure a long-standing tradition to performance, AFR is bringing up a new generation of racers and engineers to meet the demands of tomorrow’s engine builders.
CARB To confirm your vehicle's CARB certification, please enter EO number at www.arb.ca.gov