1981 Ford F-150 Performance Parts
- Hedman Hedders®Standard Duty Mild Steel Black MAXX Satin Black Ceramic-Metallic Long Tube Exhaust HeadersFord F-150 with Air Conditioning with Power Steering 1981, Standard Duty Mild Steel Long Tube Exhaust Headers by Hedman Hedders®. Color: Black. Header Coating: Ceramic Coating. Header Style: Long Tube. The standard-duty Black Maxx™...Made of High Quality MaterialsExtremely durable, protective SATIN BLACK ceramic-metallic coating$536.85 - $582.34
- EBC®USR BlackDash Series Sport Slotted 1-Piece Front Brake RotorsFord F-150 Custom / Ranger / Ranger Lariat / Ranger XLT RWD 4.9L / 5.8L 1981, USR BlackDash Series Sport Slotted Vented 1-Piece Front Brake Rotors by EBC®. These replacement brake rotors feature multiple slots in a narrow, more angled...$312.24
- Pro Comp®6" Front and Rear Complete Lift KitFord F-150 1981, Front and Rear Complete Lift Kit with 6" Lift Height by Pro Comp®. Max Tire Size: 35"x12.50"R15-20. Driven by genuine off-road enthusiasts, Pro Comp suspension products reflect customer driven, racing influenced,...$986.99 - $1,348.99
- Edelbrock®Performer™ Dual Plane Intake ManifoldFord F-150 1981, Performer™ Dual Plane Intake Manifold by Edelbrock®. This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest quality replacement that offers supreme levels of quality, performance and reliability....Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$296.25 - $661.95
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- Weiand®177 Blower™ Supercharger KitFord F-150 Custom / Ranger / Ranger Lariat / Ranger XLT 5.0L 1981, 177 Blower™ Supercharger Kit by Weiand®. Weiand Pro-Street superchargers represent a significant leap in technology for obtaining substantial performance gains, while...Low ProfileOffset Ford Nose Style$2,991.95 - $3,396.95
- Mr. Gasket®Thermocap™ Radiator CapFord F-150 1981, Thermocap™ Radiator Cap by Mr. Gasket®. Pressure: 13 lbs. Material: Aluminum. Knowing your coolant temperature can help to prevent burn injuries. Thermo Cap, with its built-in calibrated thermometer, indicates the...Indicates Coolant TemperatureHelps to Prevent Injuries from coolant or steam burns$33.21 - $36.54
- Hays®Performance Steel FlywheelFord F-150 5.0L Standard Transmission 1981, Performance Steel Flywheel by Hays®. Hays Steel Flywheels are manufactured from certified billet material that will not break up under the stress of high RPM and severe punishment of racing....Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$255.95 - $316.95
- Nitrous Express®Carbureted Nitrous Plate Wet SystemsFord F-150 1981, Carbureted Nitrous Plate Wet Systems by Nitrous Express®. The conventional system is the perfect entry level nitrous system for the budget minded sportsman racer. These systems feature the most advanced technology using...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$567.72 - $1,325.04
- Autolite®Iridium Spark Plugs with ResistorFord F-150 5.0L / 5.8L 1981, Iridium Spark Plugs by Autolite®. with Resistor. These spark plugs are one of the brand's most technologically advanced spark plugs ever. With an iridium-enhanced 0.6 mm finewire design and proprietary...Iridium-enhanced center electrodePatented, platinum sidewire technology$5.31
- Skyjacker®9000 Front Steering StabilizerFord F-150 1981, 9000 Front Steering Stabilizer by Skyjacker®. Steering Stabilizer is a dampening shock for your steering system. It dampens out the harshness of the highway, the ‘shimmy' from running the additional weight of larger...Dampening shock for steering systemDampens harshness of highway$66.48 - $155.14
- Mean Green®Gear Reduction StarterFord F-150 1981, Gear Reduction Starter by Mean Green®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Mean Green features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is...Superior DesignEasy Installation$282.08
- RCV Performance®Ultimate™ CV Axle SetFord F-150 1981, Ultimate™ CV Axle Set by RCV Performance®. RCV Performance Products revolutionary axle shaft designs provide the strength, smoothness, and the reliability you need to power through the most demanding off road...Manufacturer of drivetrain components for over 70 yearsRCV CV axles eliminate “Crow Hop” from u-joint style axles$1,508.67 - $1,995.00
- Auto Meter®User Configurable LCD Dash DisplayUniversal User Configurable LCD Dash Display by Auto Meter®. Designed specifically for the harshest of environments, the carbon composite housing is IP65 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20g of...7.0” TFT LCD panel, 1000 nit brightness for unmatched daytime and nighttime visibility with 800x480 resolution. Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness controlDimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2" High x 1.4" Deep$2,832.00
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- Hooker®Dual Competition™ Header-Back Exhaust System with Split Rear ExitFord F-150 117.0" Wheelbase / 133.0" Wheelbase / 139.0" Wheelbase / 155.0" Wheelbase 5.0L 1981, Dual Competition™ Header-Back Exhaust System with Split Rear Exit by Hooker®. Designed to fit Hooker Competition header, manifold or...$213.95
- Chrome Brakes®Drilled and Slotted 1-Piece Front Brake RotorsFord F-150 Custom / Ranger / Ranger Lariat / Ranger XLT 1/2 Ton 1981, Drilled and Slotted Vented 1-Piece Front Brake Rotors by Chrome Brakes®. This is a set of OEM-sized replacement rotors with slots and drilled holes that provide the...+2$204.75 - $279.07
- Pro Comp®4" Front and Rear Complete Lift KitFord F-150 1981, Front and Rear Complete Lift Kit with 4" Lift Height by Pro Comp®. Max Tire Size: 33"x12.50"R15-20. Driven by genuine off-road enthusiasts, Pro Comp suspension products reflect customer driven, racing influenced,...$968.99 - $1,336.99
- Weiand®Air Ram Series Intake ManifoldFord F-150 Custom / Ranger / Ranger Lariat / Ranger XLT 5.0L 1981, Air Ram Series Intake Manifold by Weiand®. Designed for the 5.0L Ford and LS series families, this intake pick up where the factory left off. Engineered to build...Made with precision and quality in mindBuilt to last$181.95 - $238.95
- Edelbrock®E-Street™ 170 Cylinder HeadsFord F-150 5.0L / 5.8L Windsor Engine With Ford Small Block Engine 1981, E-Street™ 170 Cylinder Heads by Edelbrock®.The modern combustion chamber design also improves the combustion process and the larger than stock intake and exhaust...Modern combustion chamber designImprove the engine's efficiency$774.60 - $975.50
- Flex-a-Lite®Direct Fit Dual Electric FanFord F-150 Custom / Ranger / Ranger Lariat / Ranger XLT 5.0L 1981, Direct Fit Dual Electric Fan by Flex-a-Lite®. With Variable Speed Controller. Diameter: 13 1/2". Size: 27 1/2" x 17 1/2" x 4". Replace your old belt-driven fan with this...$565.22
- Centerforce®II Series Clutch Pressure PlateFord F-150 Standard Transmission 1981, II Series Clutch Pressure Plate by Centerforce®. Disc Outer Diameter: 11". 8 Clutch Bolt Pattern. The Centerforce® II Clutch Series utilizes a full facing disc with premium friction materials and...Patented centrifugal weight design (where applicable)Patented ball bearing pressure plate (where applicable)$250.95
- Fast®XFI 2.0® Electronic Fuel Injection KitFord F-150 With Standard Deck 1981, XFI 2.0® Electronic Fuel Injection Kit by Fast®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind....Built-in wide-band O2Fully sequential or bank-to-bank capability$4,024.25 - $4,738.81
- MSD®Ready To Run DistributorFord F-150 1981, Ready To Run Distributor by MSD®. Easy as 1,2,3… The MSD Black Ready-to-Run distributor line makes adding big ignition power and stealthy good looks to your a snap. With no ignition box needed, connect 3 wires and...Simple and clean installation with only three wires to connectSupplied with an HEI style distributor cap and rotor (accepts Cap-A-Dapts)$429.95 - $444.95
- Skyjacker®Black Max Front Steering StabilizerFord F-150 Custom / Ranger / Ranger Lariat / Ranger XLT RWD 1981, Black Max Front Steering Stabilizer by Skyjacker®. Steering Stabilizer is a dampening shock for your steering system. It dampens out the harshness of the highway, the...Dampening shock for steering systemDampens harshness of highway$66.48 - $155.14
- Tuff Stuff Performance®Gear Reduction StarterFord F-150 5.0L / 5.8L 1981, Gear Reduction Starter by Tuff Stuff Performance®. Tuff Stuff starters are hand made from premium quality new components - not remanufactured - and are quality built in USA. Most Gear Reduction style...Designed For High Horsepower And High Compression EnginesLighter And Smaller Than OE Starters$178.79 - $271.26
- Yukon Gear & Axle®Zip LockerFord F-150 1/2 Ton 1981, Zip Locker by Yukon Gear & Axle®. The Yukon Zip Locker is the latest in on-demand traction. Its air-operated design allows you to switch from an open differential to 100% lockup when you need it, giving you the...Air operated locker provides on-demand tractionForged case & 8620 internals for added strength$898.55 - $959.40
- AEM®Dynamics ModuleDynamics Module by AEM®. The AEM Vehicle Dynamics Module (VDM) is an AEMnet CANbus enabled device with an on-board 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis gyrometer and 5Hz GPS + GLONASS that provides pinpoint position accuracy. The VDM’s GPS +...$375.00
- Simpson®Jr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing HelmetJr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing Helmet by Simpson®. Includes Helmet Shield. Helmet Liner made from Nomex. These Simpson Jr. Speedway Shark helmets support the next generation of racers with the same great...Lightweight, aerodynamic outer shell with SAT features T-38Built-in BLD (Boundary Layer Design)$499.95
- PaceSetter®Mild Steel Long Tube Exhaust HeadersFord F-150 Custom / Ranger / Ranger Lariat / Ranger XLT 1981, Mild Steel Long Tube Exhaust Headers by PaceSetter®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.625". Collector Outlet Diameter: 3". Header Style: Long Tube. Manufactured using mandrel-bent,...0.375” thick CNC-machined, port matched steel flanges3” high volume collector$281.78 - $447.85
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1981 Ford F-150 with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1981 Ford F-150 that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- December 18, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Intake Manifolds...In this guide, we'll look at role intake manifolds and carburetors play as part of your vehicle's air intake system, and examine how "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- $986.99 - $1,348.99
- $296.25 - $661.95