Chevy G-Series 1981, Water Pump by PRW®. The electric water pump was designed to alleviate the power drag produced by conventional pulley drive units. A heavy duty electric motor, turning at approximately 1,500 rpm, is more than adequate to fulfill cooling needs without draining horsepower from the engine. The unit can be wired to operate manually, even with the engine off. The motor life is rated at 2,750 hours of continuous operation at 176 F. Kit is complete with gaskets, billet aluminum inlet fitting, mounting hardware, pigtail connector, and timing cover block-off plate.
Fitment notes: Fits Models with Small Block.
- Suitable for Street or Strip
- Free flow rated at 35 gallons per minute
- Ford pumps available without the backplate
- Under normal use the pump will draw 6-7 amps
- 2500-3000 Hours of life expectancy dependent upon use
- Pump will clear most timing belt drives and most blower drives
- Spacers may be required to clear belt drive distributor systems
Over a decade ago, PRW(Performance Racing Warehouse) Industries, Inc. recognized the need for quality, high-performance aftermarket parts that were both highly reliable and reasonably priced. After being heavily involved in deep learning research of the market and further product development, PRW® introduced its full lineup of products to the performance aftermarket industry and became one of the most trusted brands worldwide. All PRW parts and components are manufactured in PRWI production facilities under the scrutiny of professional technicians and designers to provide products that meet or exceed SFI specifications and other industry established quality standards.