Chevy CK Pickup 1981, Replacement Hardware for Custom Towing Mirror by CIPA®. CIPA Towing Mirror installation knobs are made with durable ABS plastic known for its strength, rigidity, and unbreakable security. The installation hook is formed from polypropylene plastic that has excellent long-term shape conformity, and provides years of installation reliability. This kit replaces the small pieces that come with Custom Towing Mirror part number 10000. Kit include 2 installation knobs, and 2 Chevy installation hooks (universal positions).
Notes: No Drilling Required.
- Kit accommodates both driver side and passenger side mirrors
- Exact replacement of parts included in CIPA's Custom Towing Mirror kits
- No Drilling Required
- Much more economical than having to replace the entire towing mirror kit
- Ensures a lifetime of satisfaction with CIPA’s Custom Towing Mirror Line
- Provides years of installation reliability
The installation wedge is formed from polypropylene plastic that has excellent long-term shape conformity, and provides years of installation reliability. This kit replaces the small pieces that come with Extension Towing Mirror.
CIPA® is based in Port Huron, Michigan, a small suburb near Detroit, the heart and soul of the automotive industry. Most of CIPA's business is supplying OEMs with the best mirrors and accessories possible. The ability to swim (and survive) in the supplier shark pool means they have mastered the manufacturing and delivery of first-rate products. In turn that means that the OEM-replacement and unique aftermarket parts they sell are all of OEM quality.