1981 Audi Quattro Parts
1981 Audi Quattro Auto Repair Parts
- 1981 Audi Quattro Brake Parts
- 1981 Audi Quattro Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Starting & Charging
- Replacement Suspension Parts
- Replacement Engine Parts
- Replacement Exhaust Parts
- Replacement Engine Cooling Parts
- Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Replacement Steering Parts
- Replacement Driveline & Axles
- Replacement Electrical Parts
- Air Conditioning
- Replacement Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Replacement Emission Control Parts
- Replacement Air Intake Parts
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
- Beck Arnley®Brake LineBrake Line by Beck Arnley®. This product is designed and built in strict adherence to your vehicle's factory specifications to ensure the correct form, fit, and functionality of the OE part. It is manufactured from the same gauge...Perfect fit and function is guaranteedMade from the same gauge material as your original part$3.22 - $5.75
- Royal Purple®API-Licensed™ Multi-Grade High Performance Motor OilAPI-Licensed™ Multi-Grade High Performance Motor Oil by Royal Purple®. Royal Purple's API-licensed Motor Oil combines premium base oils with proprietary additive technologies to create high performance synthetic oil that optimizes...Designed for diesel and gasoline enginesAPI-licensed product$8.49 - $1,611.40
- QuickCar Racing®Ring TerminalUniversal Ring Terminal by QuickCar Racing®. This product is made from high-grade materials to meet the strictest standards of high quality. Designed with the utmost care and attention to detail, this product ensures superior...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$4.95 - $5.95
- Dorman®Spherical Heim JointsSpherical Heim Joints by Dorman®. Quantity: 5 per Pack. Highly resistant to rust and corrosion, Dorman’s Spherical Rod End Ball Joints provide long-lasting durability.This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and...Made from high-quality materials for ultimate durabilitySuitable for a broad array of automotive, industrial and agricultural uses$37.28 - $59.38
- Four Seasons®Heavy Duty Oil CoolerHeavy Duty Oil Cooler by Four Seasons®. All products are engineered and tested to provide years of trouble free operation. Backed by over 50 years of car parts experience, fix it once and fix it right with Four Seasons.OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersThe finest quality at a great price$73.09 - $274.21
- Walker®Ultra™ Universal Fit Large Oval Body Catalytic ConverterUniversal Ultra™ Catalytic Converter by Walker®. Converter Configuration: Universal Fit. Catalytic Converter Body Shape: Large Oval. With 1 Inlet. Without Air Tube. With O2 Sensor Port. Catalytic Converter Overall Length: 18". The...High precious metal load and high technology washcoat for premium performanceStainless steel body and aluminized body and pipe heat shields for durability$100.37 - $116.60
- Racepak®Replacement Fluid Temperature Sensor Quick Disconnect Terminal KitUniversal Replacement Fluid Temperature Sensor Quick Disconnect Terminal Kit by Racepak®. Temperature Range: 0-300°F. This replacement connector can repair a damaged cable or V-Net module that connects to Racepak 0-300°F temperature...Built to match your exact requirementsHigh quality you can rely on$12.00
- AllStar Performance®Pressure SwitchPressure Switch by AllStar Performance®. Pressure switches are commonly used to turn on indicator lights to warn the driver of a low pressure condition to help prevent engine damage. Switches complete a circuit to ground until the...Precise manufacturing and high-grade materialsExceptional performance at a competitive price$17.99
- KRC Power Steering®Power Steering Aluminum Flow ValvePower Steering Aluminum Flow Valve by KRC Power Steering®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. KRC Adjustable Flow Valves are precision manufactured on the top CNC machines available. Flow valves come in a range of sizes to increase or decrease...Made using advanced equipment for excellent performanceHighly durable and resistant to wear and tear$28.95
- ACDelco®Professional™ Greasable U-JointProfessional™ Greasable U-Joint by ACDelco®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by ACDelco features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$9.35 - $17.13
- Racetronix®Professional Fuse KitProfessional Fuse Kit by Racetronix®.$44.99 - $89.99
- Behr®PAO-Oil 68 AA1 A/C Compressor OilUniversal PAO-Oil 68 AA1 A/C Compressor Oil by Behr®. Behr Hella Service PREMIUM LINE - the ideal solution for customers who expect the optimum. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to...24 Months/24,000 MilesMade to provide unequaled quality and reliability$17.47 - $32.99
- SKF®Speedi SleeveSpeedi Sleeve by SKF®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by SKF will last a lifetime. It will meet your...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$18.49 - $101.99
- AllStar Performance®Ground StrapUniversal Ground Strap by AllStar Performance®. The number one problem with electrical systems is often related to poor ground connections. Perfect for various 6 or 12 volt grounding applications. Flexible, braided copper 12 gauge...Precise manufacturing and high-grade materialsExceptional performance at a competitive price$7.59 - $8.69
- Mishimoto®Baffled Oil Catch CanBaffled Oil Catch Can by Mishimoto®. The Mishimoto Baffled Oil Catch Can is the most advanced oil catch can on the market. Every turbo system deserves to be complemented by a proper oil catch can setup, also known as an air oil...50-micron bronze filter blocks oil from depositing in ventilation systemSpecial engineered inlet pattern "turbulates" air longer, allowing oil to condense$116.25 - $135.00
- Mr. Gasket®Air Cleaner Adapter RingAir Cleaner Adapter Ring by Mr. Gasket®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Mr. Gasket features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersThe finest quality at a great price$6.46
- Access Tools®Car Opening ManualUniversal Car Opening Manual by Access Tools®. The Access Tools Car Opening Manual contains over 600 pages of step-by-step directions, pictures, and a diagram for virtually every vehicle since 1979. This manual covers cars, SUVs, and...More detailed than other manuals on the marketThe most valuable component of Access Tools kits$49.95
- Dr. Beasley's®Showroom ShineShowroom Shine by Dr. Beasley's®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$499.99
- Edelmann®Brake LineBrake Line by Edelmann®. Engineered by the company with more than 50 years of steering hose manufacturing experience, Edelmann power steering replacement hoses ensure OE-style form, fit, function, and long life. They’re built to...Highly resistant to oil, heat, and ozoneTube construction withstands internal oil temperatures of up to 300 degrees Fahrenheit$4.39 - $28.38
- Royal Purple®Break-in™ Mineral Motor OilBreak-in™ Mineral Motor Oil by Royal Purple®. Engine builders have grown increasingly concerned that many modern motor oils do not provide adequate wear protection for new engines, particularly those using flat-tappet cams. Royal...Remove deposits from intake valvesConcentrated PEA detergents$8.70 - $52.23
- CVR Performance®Propower™ Alternator Bracket KitPropower™ Alternator Bracket Kit by CVR Performance®.Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$64.85
- Dorman®Shock Absorber And Sway Bar Bushing KitShock Absorber And Sway Bar Bushing Kit by Dorman®. Dorman offers a variety of Shock Absorber Mount Bushings for a range of applications. All Shock Absorber Mount Bushings constructed from high-quality materials for long-lasting use.Direct replacement Shock Absorber Mount Bushings available to ensure a proper fitSuitable for use with upper shocks and/or sway bar end links$2.34
- Aeromotive®1/2" Wide Timing Belt1/2" Wide Timing Belt by Aeromotive®. CA Prop 65 WARNING - This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.$31.29
- Walker®Universal Fit Catalytic ConverterUniversal Catalytic Converter by Walker®. Converter Configuration: Universal Fit. With 1 Inlet. This catalytic converter features the correct load of precious metals to ensure the proper limitation of tailpipe emissions. It is designed...Constructed to meet your vehicle’s specific emissions requirementsFeatures stainless steel body with aluminized steel pipe and heat shields$59.51 - $122.75
- Haltech®Coolant Temperature SensorCoolant Temperature Sensor by Haltech®. Increase the life of your vehicle's engine by keeping your cooling system in top condition. Replace your faulty engine cooling component with this highly efficient replacement product and be sure...Made to keep your vehicle's engine running coolDesigned to maintain proper cooling level and prevent overheating$8.00 - $37.00
- Dorman®Fuel LineFuel Line by Dorman®. Easily and affordably restore the fuel line to safe, proper functioning with Dorman’s high quality Fuel Line. It’s available in multiple sizes, enabling you to replace only the damaged section-instead of the...Save time, money and labor by replacing the failed part, not the assemblyConstructed of high quality fuel-grade nylon or coated steel to for long-lasting durability against fluctuating under hood temperatures$8.79 - $35.70
- PSC Motorsports®Directional Control ValveDirectional Control Valve by PSC Motorsports®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Directional control valve for rear steer applications. This unit offers more progressive steering control than the units we previously offered. It also can be mounted...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$178.11
- Neapco®DriveshaftDriveshaft by Neapco®. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship. Manufactured from industry-leading materials...Diverse product portfolio - U-joints ranging from 1000 to 1810 series in maintenance-free or greaseable models, with an extensive selection of robust yokesCenter bearings with high vibrational damping characteristics - Designed and balanced to meet high RPM requirements with reduced NVH$294.96 - $424.74
- Racetronix®Professional Mini-Fuse and Connector KitProfessional Mini-Fuse and Connector Kit by Racetronix®. 502 Pieces. This kit is specially designed by Racetronix for professional automotive installers who require the most reliable fused circuits and easy installation. This kit offers...$159.99
- Behr®PAO-Oil 68 AA1 Plus UV A/C Compressor OilUniversal PAO-Oil 68 AA1 Plus UV A/C Compressor Oil by Behr®. Behr Hella Service PREMIUM LINE - the ideal solution for customers who expect the optimum. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry...24 Months/24,000 MilesMade to provide unequaled quality and reliability$18.28 - $38.63
To make sure your vehicle stays in top shape, check its parts for wear and damage at regular intervals and replace them in time. When you are in need of a reliable replacement part for your 1981 Audi Quattro to restore it to 'factory like' performance, turn to CARiD's vast selection of premium quality products that includes everything you may need for routine maintenance and major repairs. All 1981 Audi Quattro repair parts on offer are designed to provide high quality, performance, and long-lasting service life at an economical price.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- August 10, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Brake Lines?Hydraulic brake lines and hoses aren’t something most people think about when it comes to vehicle maintenance. That’s understandable, considering automakers...
- August 09, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Brake Calipers?Brake calipers, found only on disc brake systems, house pistons which use the force of hydraulic brake fluid to stop the vehicle. More specifically, those pistons...
- August 08, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Vehicle's Springs?The springs on your vehicle are an integral part of its suspension system. Not only do springs keep all four corners suspended at a pre-determined, level ride height,...
- August 01, 2018When Is It Time to Replace My Fuel Filter?Odds are if you’ve come to our website, you know the value of good vehicle maintenance. We’d also bet you perform certain maintenance items more frequently than...
- July 23, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Air Filter?You likely know that today's automobile engines run on an air/fuel mixture that is precisely metered for optimum combustion, power, and fuel efficiency. But did you...
- July 17, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Engine Accessory...As their name suggests, accessory belts take rotational power from the engine's spinning crankshaft and transfer it to various pumps that run devices and accessories...
- July 11, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Suspension Bushings?Maybe you remember being pushed along in a wheelbarrow during childhood. The ride was bone-jarring - even with an air-filled rubber tire cushioning against the rough...
- July 06, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Engine Timing Belt?A timing belt is a toothed belt made of reinforced rubber that rides on sprocket wheels. Driven by the engine's crankshaft pulley, a timing belt provides rotational...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle's springs. If these control devices weren't part of the...
- July 04, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Spark Plugs?Spark plugs are a key ingredient of gasoline engines when it comes to serving up a dish of solid power. More specifically, they conduct electricity derived from the...
- June 25, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Cabin Air Filter?If you own a car or truck built since the early 1990s, the HVAC (heating, venting & air conditioning) system which provides heated and cooled air to the vehicle’s...
- June 13, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Coolant Hoses?Carmakers do not consider coolant hoses a routine maintenance item, so it follows that there can be a lack of guidance about how often these hoses should be replaced....
- $1,662.50 - $2,445.00