Jaguar XJS Automatic Transmission 1980, Transmission Case Shield Kit by TCI®. Quantity: Sold as a Kit. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet or exceed stringent industry standards.
- Trimming to transmission may be necessary. Any modifications made to the shield will void SFI certification.
- Drilling is Required.
|Thickness: 0.25"(6 mm)|
|Installation Type: Bolt-On|
- Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performance
- Right for your vehicle and lifestyle
- Made from high-quality materials for ultimate durability
- Manufactured to meet or exceed strict quality requirements
- (1) Transmission Shield
- (2) Bottom Pan Straps (without Bolt Holes)
- (1) Shield Support Brackets (Long Bracket-Driver Side)
- (1) Shield Support Brackets (Short Bracket-Passenger Side)
- (4) Countersunk Allen Head Bolts and Nuts (For Shield)
- (4) Allen Head Bolts (For Transmission Pan)
One of the main brands of the COMP Performance Group, TCI® leads the pack in high performance aftermarket drivetrain products. The history of the company goes back to 1968 when it started supplying high performance transmission-related parts to a small group of drag racing enthusiasts. From that humble beginning in Memphis, Tennesse, the brand has gradually evolved into a world-leading manufacturer of torque converters and other drivetrain components that feature uncompromising durability. Currently located in Ashland, Mississippi, TCI continues to set the bar for high quality transmission torque converters and accessory parts. All TCI drivetrain components are designed by passionate and experienced engineers and manufactured using state-of-the-art equipment so you can be sure that they deliver performance and reliability unmatched in the industry. And above all else, every single TCI product undergoes rigorous quality control to ensure many years of failure-free operation.
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov