Chevy Malibu 1980, Pro1 Cylinder Head by Dart®.This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest quality replacement that offers supreme levels of quality, performance and reliability. Designed to provide a perfect fit for a hassle free installation, this reliable product can help you get your vehicle back on the road faster and easier.
Notes: This product is NOT legal for installation on vehicles required to meet CARB standards and/or registered in California and other states following CARB standards, including NY and ME.
|Calculator: Compression Calculator|
|Cylinder Head Material: Aluminum|
|Exhaust Valve Diameter: 1.600"|
|Quantity: 1 Piece|
- Premium alloy: Dart aluminum heads are cast from virgin C355-T61 aerospace alloy for superior strength and integrity
- Bolt on compatibility: Standard valve angle and spacing are retained to allow use of off the shelf pistons and valve train components
- Heart shaped chambers improve combustion efficiency and fit most standard pistons
- Multi-angle intake seats and radiused exhaust seats dramatically increase airflow
- Hardened exhaust seats are compatible with unleaded gasoline
- Manganese bronze valve guides extend cylinder head life
- Choice of angled or straight spark plugs to clear manifolds and headers
- Spark plug holes are machined for gasketed
- Dual exhaust bolt pattern spot is provided for easy header fitment
- All cylinder heads sold individually
Looking for quality performance engine parts, so you can blow away the competition? Rely on Dart®, the company that’s been leading the way in racing engine components for more than 30 years. Founded by Richard Maksin in 1981 in a two-car garage in Oak Park, Michigan, Dart has grown to become a leading manufacturer of aftermarket cylinder heads, intake manifolds and engine blocks. The company’s commitment to creating the industry’s best engine parts makes it the perfect choice for racers and performance enthusiasts. Dart does all research, development, machining and assembly in its own facilities in Troy, Melvindale and Warren, Michigan to give you the best in quality with any product you buy. Engineered with state-of-the-art CNC equipment and thoroughly inspected, nothing can beat Dart’s products in performance and durability. Stay on the winning track with championship-winning Dart engine components!