Chevy Caprice 4.4L / 5.0L / 5.7L 1980-1982, Specialty Multi-Carb Tri-Power Kit by Holley®. The world famous Holley Tri-Power Carburetor system is legendary in Chevrolet circles! They were the ultimate power statement when they came factory on cars like Corvette. And, now you can have the same look on your SB Chevy! Perfect for muscle cars, street rods, classic hot rods, rat rods, trucks and more! Economy and Big Horsepower! Cruise around economically on the 325 CFM center carb, and when you decide to step on it, the two 350 CFM outboard carbs kick in for head-snapping performance!
- Requires small cap distributor (up to 5-1/8" Diameter), or MSD 8361. HEI style distributor is too large and will not fit
- California Proposition 65 Warning.
- This is a Federal (EPA) compliant part, legal for use on vehicles built to meet Federal EPA standards ONLY. It is NOT legal for installation on vehicles required to meet CARB standards and/or registered in California and other states which follow CARB standards.
- There is currently no kick down linkage adaptation for automatic transmission application
- Off Road Use Only
- Fits Models with Small Block Gen I Engines
- Weiand dual plane medium rise 3x2 intake manifold
- (3) Holley 2-bbl carbs
- High quality steel fuel lines
- Progressive throttle linkage
- Reusable air filters with polished housings
- Height (Front) 11.5" from the front sealing surface to the top of the air cleaner nut
- Height (Rear) 12.5" from the rear sealing surface to the top of the air cleaner nut
Holley® being an undeniable leader in fuel systems for over 100 years, Holley offers a wide range of performance carburetors, fuel pumps, intake manifolds and engine dress–up products for street performance, race, and marine applications. Holley carburetors have powered almost every NHRA Pro–Stock champion and every NASCAR Sprint Cup team for 40 years. As a single solution, or partnered with products from other Holley companies such as Hooker, Flowtech, NOS, Weiand, and others, the Holley products provide the quality and performance you've been looking for.