1979 Pontiac Bonneville Performance Parts
- Hooker® BlackHeart™ Stainless Steel Header-Back Exhaust System with Split Rear ExitPontiac Bonneville 1979, BlackHeart™ Stainless Steel Header-Back Exhaust System with Split Rear Exit by Hooker®. Exhaust System Type: Header-Back. Exhaust Tubing Material: Stainless Steel. Exhaust System Sound: Moderate. This X-Pipe...$715.95 - $757.95
- EBC® Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Front Brake PadsPontiac Bonneville 1979, Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Front Brake Pads by EBC®. Redstuff ceramic brake pads have always been known for its low dust ability but the latest blend has greatly reduced the phenomenon of pad “Pick up” or...$105.12
- Aldan American® 0"-2" Phantom Series Front Lowering Coilover KitPontiac Bonneville 1979, Phantom Series Front Lowering Coilover Kit by Aldan American®. Quantity: Sold as a Kit. Coilover kit makes it easy to install custom coil-overs on your classic car or truck. Custom coil-overs help maximize...$521.46
- Edelbrock® Performer® Satin Dual Plane Intake ManifoldPontiac Bonneville with Small-Block Oldsmobile Engine 1979, Performer® Dual Plane Satin Intake Manifold by Edelbrock®. This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest quality replacement that offers supreme...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$356.95 - $399.95
- ARP® Hex Timing Cover Bolt KitPontiac Bonneville 4.9L with Timing Cover and Water Pump 1979, Hex Timing Cover Bolt Kit by ARP®. The engineers at ARP spent quite a bit of time developing these highly effective, unique oil pan studs. They’re designed to make it as...Designed to unlock more performance out of your vehicleDeliver a reasonable balance of strength and durability$31.94 - $58.71
- Flex-a-Lite® Lo-Profile Direct Fit Dual Electric FanPontiac Bonneville With Heavy Duty Fan Clutch 1979, Lo-Profile Direct Fit Dual Electric Fan by Flex-a-Lite®. With Variable Speed Controller. Diameter: 12 1/8". Size: 26 1/4" x 15 1/2" x 2 5/8". Replace your old belt-driven fan with this...$458.08
- B&M® Street/Strip™ Automatic Transmission AssemblyPontiac Bonneville 1979, Street/Strip™ Automatic Transmission Assembly by B&M®. With 6" Tailshaft and 7" Separation on Top Bellhousing Bolts. Does not Include: Dipstick, Torque Converter, Transbrake. It is a complete ready-to-run unit...Forward PatternHigh Performance$1,260.95
- Edelbrock® Mechanical Fuel PumpPontiac Bonneville Brougham / Safari 4.9L 1979, Mechanical Fuel Pump by Edelbrock®. Original Equipment proved, patented in-house design technology, from a certified manufacture guarantee exacting fit, form & function with every unit....The finest quality at a great priceWe carry everything needed to complete the job$139.95
- MSD® Blaster™ HEI Direct Ignition CoilPontiac Bonneville 4.9L Y Engine VIN Character 1979, Blaster™ HEI Direct Ignition Coil by MSD®. Painstakingly built to exceed OE specifications, these ignition coils are beyond compare. They will deliver more energy transfer to your...$85.14
- Unisteer® Hydraulic Power Steering Rack and Pinion KitPontiac Bonneville With Left Hand Drive 1979, Hydraulic Power Steering Rack and Pinion Kit by Unisteer®. When we say a stock steering system at Unisteer, we mean more than that. Unisteer’s rack & pinion kit for smooth, defined...Gives you the steering you deserveChange the driving experience of your vehicle with power rack and pinion$1,485.00
- Tuff Stuff Performance® 10MT OEM Style StarterPontiac Bonneville 5.7L / 6.6L with 168 Tooth Flywheel 1979, OEM Style Starter by Tuff Stuff Performance®. 10MT. Mounting Bolts Quantity: 2 Long Straight Bolts. Tuff Stuff starters are hand made from premium quality new components - not...Designed For High Horsepower And High Compression EnginesLighter And Smaller Than OE Starters$117.10 - $161.57
- Yukon Gear & Axle® Rear Axle Shaft KitPontiac Bonneville 1979, Rear Axle Shaft Kit by Yukon Gear & Axle®. Yukon Gear and Axle offers an extensive line of general replacement and high performance axles for passenger car, truck and SUV applications. High quality alloys and...Enables you to keep your engine in the powerband for more giddy-up and high speedAllows for getting superior traction on just about any brutal terrain$207.17 - $224.77
- Banks® PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- Fast® Display Control Module Touchscreen HandheldUniversal Display Control Module Touchscreen Handheld by Fast®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$397.28
- Sparco® Club X-1 Full Face ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Racing HelmetClub X-1 Full Face ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Racing Helmet by Sparco®. Certification: ECE 05; Material: ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Designed for indoor kart racing where a fire proof helmet isn't required, this product is...Designed for indoor kart racingProvides ultimate protection$140.00
- MagnaFlow® Standard Universal Fit Oval Body Catalytic ConverterPontiac Bonneville 1979, Standard Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. Converter Configuration: Universal Fit. Catalytic Converter Body Shape: Oval. Without Air Tube. Without O2 Sensor Port. Catalytic Inlet Diameter: 2.5". Catalytic...$84.87 - $130.36
- Hawk® High Performance Street 5.0 Brake PadsPontiac Bonneville 1979, High Performance Street 5.0 Brake Pads by Hawk®. These revolutionary brake pads provide advanced stopping power for your vehicle without triggering your ABS. They are formulated to produce extremely low levels...$69.27 - $71.02
- Spohn Performance® Rear Coilover Kit with QA1 StrutsPontiac Bonneville B-Body 1979, Rear Coilover Kit with QA1 Struts by Spohn Performance®. Quantity: Sold as a Kit. Purchase this premium Spohn Performance product known for its exceptional quality, outstanding durability and superior...$580.00 - $780.00
- K&N® E Series Round Red Air FilterPontiac Bonneville 1979, E Series Round Red Air Filter by K&N®. K&N's replacement air filters are designed to increase horsepower and acceleration while providing excellent filtration. K&N makes over 1,200 different replacement air...Designed to boost horsepower and rate of accelerationCan be cleaned and used again$55.99 - $64.99Save: 15%$47.59 - $55.24
- ARP® Timing Cover Bolt KitPontiac Bonneville 4.9L with Timing Cover and Water Pump 1979, Timing Cover Bolt Kit by ARP®. The engineers at ARP spent quite a bit of time developing these highly effective, unique oil pan studs. They’re designed to make it as easy...Designed to unlock more performance out of your vehicleDeliver a reasonable balance of strength and durability$33.66 - $61.79
- Tuff Stuff Performance® SuperCool Flow™ Water PumpPontiac Bonneville 5.7L / 6.6L 1979, SuperCool Flow™ Water Pump by Tuff Stuff Performance®. Material: Aluminum. Rotation: Standard. Pilot Size: 0.625". Bet your engine bay stays cool with state-of-the-art performance engine cooling...SuperCool Impeller Increases Water FlowDrops Coolant Temperature By 20 Degrees$110.82 - $199.25
- TCI® Circle Track FastLap Torque ConverterPontiac Bonneville 1979, Circle Track FastLap Torque Converter by TCI®. Looks aren’t everything…but with regards to torque converters, they can hide the secret to winning races. For sanctioning bodies that mandate the use of a...Satisfy requirements of “stock appearing” converterDesigned with positive lock-up stall speed to eliminate approximately 10% of power robbing slippage$254.91 - $411.24
- BTP® Mechanical Fuel PumpPontiac Bonneville 4.9L / 6.6L 1979, Mechanical Fuel Pump by BTP®. Designed to replace and outperform OEM equipment. Chrome plated aluminum. Free Flow Rate: 80 GPM. Inlet Size: 1/4" NPT. Outlet Size: 1/4" NPT. Max Pressure: 6 PSI. This...Designed to provide maximum performance of your fuel systemMade from premium materials$41.22
- NGK® Iridium IX™ Spark PlugPontiac Bonneville 1979, Iridium IX™ Spark Plug by NGK®. Designed for performance enthusiasts who want extreme ignitability, improved throttle response and superior anti-fouling, these spark plugs are a great option for modified...Designed for outstanding acceleration, high fuel efficiency, and durabilityEnsure a consistently stable spark$5.74 - $6.05
- PSC Motorsports® High Performance P-Series Power Steering Pump KitPontiac Bonneville 1979, High Performance P-Series Power Steering Pump Kit by PSC Motorsports®. This is a complete pump and reservoir kit which features the SP1405 high performance pump, SR146K reservoir and suction/return hose kit....Reliable solution for your steering needsDesigned with functionality in mind$465.00
- Tuff Stuff Performance® Gear Reduction Mini Denso StarterPontiac Bonneville 5.7L 1979, Gear Reduction Mini Denso Starter by Tuff Stuff Performance®. Tuff Stuff starters are hand made from premium quality new components - not remanufactured - and are quality built in USA. Most Gear Reduction...Designed For High Horsepower And High Compression EnginesLighter And Smaller Than OE Starters$175.01 - $232.37
- Motive Gear® Pinion YokePontiac Bonneville with 30 Spline 1979, Pinion Yoke by Motive Gear®. All Motive Gear products are engineered for their specific application and manufactured in state of the art facilities. All of company products undergo rigid quality...Motive Gear uses the highest quality standards of manufacturingFrom machining and finishing to heat treatment company demand the best$105.35 - $120.56
- nGauge® Digital Gauge Touch Screen Tuner/DataloggerUniversal Digital Gauge Touch Screen Tuner/Datalogger by nGauge®. Plugs directly into the vehicle's OBD2 port and displays hundreds of paramaters on digital gauges, allowing the user to view live data and reprogram the ECU. Installs in...Cutting-edge technology for unbeatable performanceUnsurpassed in functionality and reliability$449.00
- RaceQuip® 110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- MagnaFlow® Standard Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterPontiac Bonneville 5.7L / 6.6L 1979, Standard Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. Converter Configuration: Direct Fit. Without Air Tube. With Pre and Post-Cat O2 Sensor Ports. Catalytic Inlet Diameter: 2.5". Catalytic Outlet Diameter:...$150.03
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1979 Pontiac Bonneville with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1979 Pontiac Bonneville that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- December 18, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Intake Manifolds...In this guide, we'll look at role intake manifolds and carburetors play as part of your vehicle's air intake system, and examine how "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 08, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Vehicle's Springs?The springs on your vehicle are an integral part of its suspension system. Not only do springs keep all four corners suspended at a pre-determined, level ride height,...
- July 04, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Spark Plugs?Spark plugs are a key ingredient of gasoline engines when it comes to serving up a dish of solid power. More specifically, they conduct electricity derived from the...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- $45.39 - $55.87