1979 GMC Caballero Performance Parts
- MagnaFlow®Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterGMC Caballero A / M Engine VIN Character 1979, Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. Converter Configuration: Direct Fit. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check. This converter will directly...Reduces harmful emissionsExact replacement with little or no fabrication or modifications required$261.31
- EBC®Stage 5 Super Street Dimpled and Slotted Front Brake KitGMC Caballero 5.0L 1979, Stage 5 Super Street Dimpled and Slotted Front Brake Kit by EBC®. The EBC Stage 5 SuperStreet Brake Kit is designed for those looking for heavy-duty high gripping pads and rotors. Thanks to the 4000 Series...$474.34
- Hotchkis®1.5 Street Performance Series Monotube Shock AbsorbersGMC Caballero 4.4L 1979, 1.5 Street Performance Series Monotube Shock Absorbers by Hotchkis®. This is a mono-tube shock absorbers produced under license by Fox. Civilized during street driving, yet progressively tuned with a digressive...$129.99 - $563.96
- Dart®Single Plane Intake ManifoldGMC Caballero with Small Block Chevrolet Engine 1979, Single Plane Intake Manifold by Dart®. This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest quality replacement that offers supreme levels of quality,...Designed to unlock more performance out of your vehicleDeliver a reasonable balance of strength and durability$449.60
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- Edelbrock®Performer Crate EngineGMC Caballero 4.4L / 5.0L / 5.7L With Chevy Small Block Engine Carburetor Fuel Delivery 1979, Performer Crate Engine by Edelbrock®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Edelbrock features premium quality and will...The finest quality at a great priceEdelbrock carry everything needed to complete the job$7,190.40 - $7,969.14
- Mr. Gasket®Thermocap™ Radiator CapGMC Caballero 1979, Thermocap™ Radiator Cap by Mr. Gasket®. Pressure: 16 lbs. Material: Aluminum. Knowing your coolant temperature can help to prevent burn injuries. Thermo Cap, with its built-in calibrated thermometer, indicates the...Indicates Coolant TemperatureHelps to Prevent Injuries from coolant or steam burns+1$33.21 - $38.43
- Centerforce®II Series Clutch Pressure PlateGMC Caballero Standard Transmission 1979, II Series Clutch Pressure Plate by Centerforce®. Disc Outer Diameter: 10.4". Rear Main Seal Style: 2-Piece. 2 Clutch Bolt Pattern. The Centerforce® II Clutch Series utilizes a full facing disc...Patented centrifugal weight design (where applicable)Patented ball bearing pressure plate (where applicable)$308.95
- AED Performance®Ultra HO Series CarburetorGMC Caballero 5.0L / 5.7L 1979, Ultra HO Series Carburetor by AED Performance®. AED Performance Ultra HO series carburetors have all the great features of HO series carburetors and feature the aluminum Ultra body, Screw in air bleeds,...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$719.79
- Accel®Performance Replacement™ Front DistributorGMC Caballero 4.4L / 5.0L / 5.7L With HEI Distributor 1979, Performance Replacement™ Front Distributor by Accel®. Accel Performance Replacement Distributors are the perfect choice for your daily driver or street machine. Using all new...Cast aluminum housing with precision bearingEpoxy over mold with brass terminals$136.95 - $145.95
- Hotchkis®Front Inner Tie Rod EndGMC Caballero 1979, Front Inner Tie Rod End by Hotchkis®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. This is 1 single replacement tie rod end that provides upgraded strength and durability over OEM-spec tie rods. Easy, bolt-on upgrade brings steering...1 single replacement tie rod end that provides upgraded strength and durability over OEM specBrings steering response up to track specifications of component stiffness$56.99
- Tuff Stuff Performance®Full Size OEM Style StarterGMC Caballero 4.4L / 5.0L / 5.7L 1979, Full Size OEM Style Starter by Tuff Stuff Performance®. Mounting: Staggered Bolt Pattern.Offset MountHeat Treated Shaft$108.13 - $140.13
- Richmond®Excel™ Slip YokeGMC Caballero THM350 Transmission 1979, Excel™ Slip Yoke by Richmond®. Pick out rock-proof Yokes and components designed to provide unbridled strength and durability to handle the high levels of power and torque coming from your...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$79.32
- Auto Meter®User Configurable LCD Dash DisplayUniversal User Configurable LCD Dash Display by Auto Meter®. Designed specifically for the harshest of environments, the carbon composite housing is IP65 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20g of...7.0” TFT LCD panel, 1000 nit brightness for unmatched daytime and nighttime visibility with 800x480 resolution. Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness controlDimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2" High x 1.4" Deep$2,832.00
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- Hooker®BlackHeart™ Stainless Steel Header-Back Exhaust System with Split Rear ExitGMC Caballero 1979, BlackHeart™ Stainless Steel Header-Back Exhaust System with Split Rear Exit by Hooker®. Exhaust System Type: Header-Back. Exhaust Tubing Material: Stainless Steel. Exhaust System Sound: Moderate. This product is...$690.95 - $731.95
- EBC®USR BlackDash Series Sport Slotted 1-Piece Front Brake RotorsGMC Caballero 5.0L 1979, USR BlackDash Series Sport Slotted Vented 1-Piece Front Brake Rotors by EBC®. These replacement brake rotors feature multiple slots in a narrow, more angled pattern to create a quieter running surface with a...$351.87
- Hotchkis®Front Non-Adjustable Tubular Control ArmsGMC Caballero 1979, Front Non-Adjustable Tubular Control Arms by Hotchkis®. Quantity: 2 per Pack. Hotchkis Geometry Corrected Tubular Upper and Lower A-Arms will dramatically increase handling and control. These Upper and Lower A-Arms...Set of bolt-on replacement front A-arm assemblies designed to provide sports car levels of handlingRepositioned ball joints reduce body roll and improve stability at all speeds$645.99 - $815.99
- K&N®E Series Round Red Air FilterGMC Caballero 1979, E Series Round Red Air Filter by K&N®. K&N's replacement air filters are designed to increase horsepower and acceleration while providing excellent filtration. K&N makes over 1,200 different replacement air filters...Designed to boost horsepower and rate of accelerationCan be cleaned and used again$53.99 - $54.99
- Weiand®6-71 Street™ Supercharger KitGMC Caballero 4.4L / 5.0L / 5.7L With Small Block Engine 1979, 6-71 Street™ Supercharger Kit by Weiand®. Weiand Pro-Street superchargers represent a significant leap in technology for obtaining substantial performance gains, while...Develop 550 Plus HorsepowerFull Time Power Everytime You Hit The Gas Pedal$3,447.68 - $3,879.08
- Meziere Enterprises®300 Series High Flow Electric Water PumpGMC Caballero 5.7L with Drag Racing Competition Engine Engine 1979, 300 Series High Flow Electric Water Pump by Meziere Enterprises®. Flow Rate: 55 GPM. Performance, sophistication and durability are by no means all the benefits you'll...Suitable for street or drag strip use – 3000+ hour life expectancyHigh flow design provides 55 gallons per minute free flow rating$451.00
- ACT®XACT™ Prolite FlywheelGMC Caballero 4.4L / 5.0L / 5.7L Standard Transmission without OEM Flywheel 1979, XACT™ Prolite Flywheel by ACT®. Material: Chromoly Steel. This product is a Prolite flywheel, which is ACT's lighter flywheel offering with lowest...Dramatically improved engine response and acceleration, mild to moderate gear rattleHeat-treated forging for strength and toughness, induction-hardened ring gears for maximum life$286.00 - $352.00
- Nitrous Express®Carbureted Nitrous Plate Wet SystemsGMC Caballero 1979, Carbureted Nitrous Plate Wet Systems by Nitrous Express®. The conventional system is the perfect entry level nitrous system for the budget minded sportsman racer. These systems feature the most advanced technology...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$567.72 - $1,325.04
- MSD®Blaster™ HEI Direct Ignition CoilGMC Caballero 1979, Blaster™ HEI Direct Ignition Coil by MSD®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by MSD features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$82.26
- Hotchkis®Front Outer Tie Rod EndGMC Caballero 1979, Front Outer Tie Rod End by Hotchkis®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. This is 1 single replacement tie rod end that provides upgraded strength and durability over OEM-spec tie rods. Easy, bolt-on upgrade brings steering...1 single replacement tie rod end that provides upgraded strength and durability over OEM specBrings steering response up to track specifications of component stiffness$58.99
- Tuff Stuff Performance®Gear Reduction Mini Denso StarterGMC Caballero 4.4L / 5.0L / 5.7L 1979, Gear Reduction Mini Denso Starter by Tuff Stuff Performance®. Compression Ratio: 18:1. Tuff Stuff starters are hand made from premium quality new components - not remanufactured - and are quality...Designed For High Horsepower And High Compression EnginesLighter And Smaller Than OE Starters$149.55 - $208.67
- PST®Slip YokeGMC Caballero THM350 Transmission 1979, Slip Yoke by PST®. Pick out rock-proof Yokes and components designed to provide unbridled strength and durability to handle the high levels of power and torque coming from your modified engine and...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$42.85 - $78.94
- Fast®Display Control Module Touchscreen HandheldUniversal Display Control Module Touchscreen Handheld by Fast®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$408.96
- Simpson®Jr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing HelmetJr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing Helmet by Simpson®. Includes Helmet Shield. Helmet Liner made from Nomex. These Simpson Jr. Speedway Shark helmets support the next generation of racers with the same great...Lightweight, aerodynamic outer shell with SAT features T-38Built-in BLD (Boundary Layer Design)$499.95
- Hooker®Competition™ Long Tube Exhaust HeadersGMC Caballero 5.0L / 5.7L without Angle Plug Heads 1979, Competition™ Long Tube Exhaust Headers by Hooker®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.625". Collector Outlet Diameter: 3". Collector Length: 8". Header Style: Long Tube. This product is...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$202.95 - $648.95
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1979 GMC Caballero with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1979 GMC Caballero that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- December 18, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Intake Manifolds...In this guide, we'll look at role intake manifolds and carburetors play as part of your vehicle's air intake system, and examine how "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- $136.95 - $145.95
- $3,871.95 - $4,259.95