1978 Pontiac LeMans Performance Parts
- MagnaFlow®Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterPontiac Grand LeMans / LeMans 3.8L / 5.0L 1978, Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. Converter Configuration: Direct Fit. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check. This converter will directly...Reduces harmful emissionsExact replacement with little or no fabrication or modifications required$261.31
- EBC®Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Front Brake PadsPontiac LeMans 3.8L / 5.0L / 5.7L 1978, Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Front Brake Pads by EBC®. Redstuff ceramic brake pads have always been known for its low dust ability but the latest blend has greatly reduced the phenomenon of pad...$105.12
- Hotchkis®1.5 Street Performance Series Monotube Shock AbsorbersPontiac LeMans 1978, 1.5 Street Performance Series Monotube Shock Absorbers by Hotchkis®. This is a mono-tube shock absorbers produced under license by Fox. Civilized during street driving, yet progressively tuned with a digressive...$129.99 - $563.96
- Dart®Single Plane Intake ManifoldPontiac LeMans with Small Block Chevrolet Engine 1978, Single Plane Intake Manifold by Dart®. This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest quality replacement that offers supreme levels of quality,...Designed to unlock more performance out of your vehicleDeliver a reasonable balance of strength and durability$449.60
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- Edelbrock®Performer Crate EnginePontiac Grand LeMans / LeMans 5.0L / 5.7L With Chevy Small Block Engine Carburetor Fuel Delivery 1978, Performer Crate Engine by Edelbrock®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Edelbrock features premium quality...The finest quality at a great priceEdelbrock carry everything needed to complete the job$7,190.40 - $7,969.14
- Mr. Gasket®Thermocap™ Radiator CapPontiac Grand LeMans / LeMans 3.8L / 5.0L / 5.7L 1978, Thermocap™ Radiator Cap by Mr. Gasket®. Pressure: 16 lbs. Material: Aluminum. Knowing your coolant temperature can help to prevent burn injuries. Thermo Cap, with its built-in...Indicates Coolant TemperatureHelps to Prevent Injuries from coolant or steam burns+1$33.21 - $38.43
- Hays®Performance Steel FlywheelPontiac Grand LeMans / LeMans 5.0L / 5.7L Standard Transmission with Small Register Bore with Internal Balanced Flywheel 1978, Performance Steel Flywheel by Hays®. Flywheel Tooth Number: 166. Product Weight: 30 lbs. Hays Steel Flywheels...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$276.95
- Edelbrock®Performer Series CarburetorPontiac Grand LeMans 5.7L 1978, Performer Series Carburetor by Edelbrock®. Designed and calibrated for optimum street performance in small-block and some big-block engines. Match with a variety of manifolds that include Edelbrock...Designed and calibrated for optimum street performanceMatch with a variety of manifolds$312.25 - $525.65
- Accel®Performance Replacement™ Front DistributorPontiac Grand LeMans / LeMans 5.0L / 5.7L With HEI Distributor 1978, Performance Replacement™ Front Distributor by Accel®. Accel Performance Replacement Distributors are the perfect choice for your daily driver or street machine....Cast aluminum housing with precision bearingEpoxy over mold with brass terminals$136.95 - $145.95
- PSC Motorsports®High Performance P-Series Power Steering Pump KitPontiac Grand LeMans / LeMans 3.8L / 5.0L / 5.7L 1978, High Performance P-Series Power Steering Pump Kit by PSC Motorsports®. This is a complete pump and reservoir kit which features the SP1405 high performance pump, SR146K reservoir...Reliable solution for your steering needsDesigned with functionality in mind$473.25
- Tuff Stuff Performance®Full Size OEM Style StarterPontiac Grand LeMans / LeMans 5.0L 1978, Full Size OEM Style Starter by Tuff Stuff Performance®. Mounting: Staggered Bolt Pattern.Offset MountHeat Treated Shaft$108.13 - $140.13
- Motive Gear®Pinion YokePontiac LeMans with GM 8.875" Series Axle with 12 Bolt Cover with 30 Spline 1978, Pinion Yoke by Motive Gear®. All Motive Gear products are engineered for their specific application and manufactured in state of the art facilities. All...Motive Gear uses the highest quality standards of manufacturingFrom machining and finishing to heat treatment company demand the best$108.44 - $499.74
- Auto Meter®User Configurable LCD Dash DisplayUniversal User Configurable LCD Dash Display by Auto Meter®. Designed specifically for the harshest of environments, the carbon composite housing is IP65 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20g of...7.0” TFT LCD panel, 1000 nit brightness for unmatched daytime and nighttime visibility with 800x480 resolution. Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness controlDimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2" High x 1.4" Deep$2,832.00
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- Hooker®BlackHeart™ Stainless Steel Header-Back Exhaust System with Split Rear ExitPontiac LeMans 1978, BlackHeart™ Stainless Steel Header-Back Exhaust System with Split Rear Exit by Hooker®. Exhaust System Type: Header-Back. Exhaust Tubing Material: Stainless Steel. Exhaust System Sound: Moderate. This product is...$690.95 - $731.95
- Chrome Brakes®Drilled and Slotted 1-Piece Front Brake Rotors and Hub AssemblyPontiac LeMans 1978, Drilled and Slotted Vented 1-Piece Front Brake Rotors and Hub Assembly by Chrome Brakes®. This is a set of OEM-sized replacement rotors with slots and drilled holes that provide the superior level of cooling needed...+2$212.48
- Hotchkis®Front Non-Adjustable Tubular Control ArmsPontiac LeMans 1978, Front Non-Adjustable Tubular Control Arms by Hotchkis®. Quantity: 2 per Pack. Hotchkis Geometry Corrected Tubular Upper and Lower A-Arms will dramatically increase handling and control. These Upper and Lower A-Arms...Set of bolt-on replacement front A-arm assemblies designed to provide sports car levels of handlingRepositioned ball joints reduce body roll and improve stability at all speeds$645.99 - $815.99
- K&N®E Series Round Red Air FilterPontiac LeMans 1978, E Series Round Red Air Filter by K&N®. K&N's replacement air filters are designed to increase horsepower and acceleration while providing excellent filtration. K&N makes over 1,200 different replacement air filters...Designed to boost horsepower and rate of accelerationCan be cleaned and used again$54.99 - $57.99
- Weiand®6-71 Street™ Supercharger KitPontiac LeMans With Small Block Engine 1978, 6-71 Street™ Supercharger Kit by Weiand®. Weiand Pro-Street superchargers represent a significant leap in technology for obtaining substantial performance gains, while maintaining drive...Develop 550 Plus HorsepowerFull Time Power Everytime You Hit The Gas Pedal$3,447.68 - $3,879.08
- Flex-a-Lite®Direct Fit Dual Electric FanPontiac LeMans 3.8L / 5.0L / 5.7L 1978, Direct Fit Dual Electric Fan by Flex-a-Lite®. With Variable Speed Controller. Diameter: 13 1/2". Size: 27 1/2" x 17 1/2" x 4". Replace your old belt-driven fan with this highly efficient device...$565.22
- Centerforce®II Series Clutch Pressure PlatePontiac Grand LeMans / LeMans 3.8L Standard Transmission 1978, II Series Clutch Pressure Plate by Centerforce®. Disc Outer Diameter: 10.4". Rear Main Seal Style: 2-Piece. 2 Clutch Bolt Pattern. The Centerforce® II Clutch Series...Patented centrifugal weight design (where applicable)Patented ball bearing pressure plate (where applicable)$314.06
- AED Performance®Ultra HO Series CarburetorPontiac Grand LeMans / LeMans 5.7L 1978, Ultra HO Series Carburetor by AED Performance®. AED Performance Ultra HO series carburetors have all the great features of HO series carburetors and feature the aluminum Ultra body, Screw in air...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$719.79
- MSD®Blaster™ HEI Direct Ignition CoilPontiac Grand LeMans / LeMans Base / Safari 5.0L 1978, Blaster™ HEI Direct Ignition Coil by MSD®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by MSD features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$82.26
- Flaming River®Manual Steering Gear Box KitPontiac LeMans With Gross Vehicle Weight under 3000 lbs 1978, Manual Steering Gear Box Kit by Flaming River®. Flaming River is here with its premium steering parts. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and high-quality materials,...Manufactured from premium materialsDesigned to strict quality standards$840.70
- Tuff Stuff Performance®Gear Reduction Mini Denso StarterPontiac Grand LeMans / LeMans 5.0L 1978, Gear Reduction Mini Denso Starter by Tuff Stuff Performance®. Compression Ratio: 18:1. Tuff Stuff starters are hand made from premium quality new components - not remanufactured - and are quality...Designed For High Horsepower And High Compression EnginesLighter And Smaller Than OE Starters$149.55 - $208.67
- Auburn Gear®ECTED Max™ Rear Limited Slip DifferentialPontiac LeMans with 28 Spline with 2.73 and Up Gear Ratio with GM 8.5" Series Axle with 10 Bolt 1978, ECTED Max™ Rear Limited Slip Differential by Auburn Gear®. With Selectable Full Locker. The ECTED Max is a selectable traction...Expertly crafted from superior materialsProvides exceptional reliability$784.29
- Fast®Display Control Module Touchscreen HandheldUniversal Display Control Module Touchscreen Handheld by Fast®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$408.96
- Simpson®Jr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing HelmetJr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing Helmet by Simpson®. Includes Helmet Shield. Helmet Liner made from Nomex. These Simpson Jr. Speedway Shark helmets support the next generation of racers with the same great...Lightweight, aerodynamic outer shell with SAT features T-38Built-in BLD (Boundary Layer Design)$499.95
- Hooker®Super Competition™ Long Tube Exhaust HeadersPontiac LeMans Automatic Transmission 1978, Super Competition™ Long Tube Exhaust Headers by Hooker®. Collector Outlet Diameter: 3". Collector Length: 10". Header Style: Long Tube. All necessary hardware included for a complete...Tuned-length primary tubes for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocityMandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow+1$521.95 - $903.95
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1978 Pontiac LeMans with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1978 Pontiac LeMans that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- December 18, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Intake Manifolds...In this guide, we'll look at role intake manifolds and carburetors play as part of your vehicle's air intake system, and examine how "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- $261.30 - $275.62
- $129.99 - $563.96