Oldsmobile Calais 5.0L without Factory Roller Camshaft with Chevy Small Block 1978-1980, Dual Idle Gear Drive by PRW®. Replace your timing chain with a PRW Dual Gear Drive Set. These dual idler gear drives require little or no rebuilt machining. PRW steel alloy gears add longevity. Axial needle and cage thrust bearings and or/silicon bronze bushings reduce friction. Unlike timing chains, gear drives will not stretch or wear prematurely under extreme conditions. Offset bushings allow for easy cam indexing and timing changes. PRW Extreme Pressure Assembly Lube and Threadlocker Included.
- Easy to install
- SAE 660 bronze thrust ring
- Rugged gear drives offer high-precision timing
- Available in noisy or quiet (for most applications)
- Dual idler gears for more stability than single gear drives
- Offset bushings for easy cam indexing (for most applications)
- Fits under most stock timing chain covers (occasional minor machining may be required)
- Offset Cam Bushings
Over a decade ago, PRW(Performance Racing Warehouse) Industries, Inc. recognized the need for quality, high-performance aftermarket parts that were both highly reliable and reasonably priced. After being heavily involved in deep learning research of the market and further product development, PRW® introduced its full lineup of products to the performance aftermarket industry and became one of the most trusted brands worldwide. All PRW parts and components are manufactured in PRWI production facilities under the scrutiny of professional technicians and designers to provide products that meet or exceed SFI specifications and other industry established quality standards.