Ford E-100 Econoline / E-250 Econoline / E-250 Econoline Club Wagon / E-350 Econoline / E-350 Econoline Club Wagon 7.5L 1978, XX Carbon™ Exhaust Header Gaskets by Taylor Cable®. These extreme high-temperature gaskets are well-suited for highly-modified engines: turbocharged, supercharged, nitrous or fuel. This is a premium, high-performance gasket at an affordable price.
|Series: XX Carbon™|
- Malleable stainless steel metal core
- Will survive 2000°F exhaust temperatures for extended periods
- Carbon felt material on a stainless steel core
- Graphite composition sealing material for high heat applications
- Malleable core conforms to gasket flange for leak-free sealing
- Easily port-matched to modified heads
- Seals even imperfect flanges
- Made in U.S.A.
The extremely high exhaust temps modified engines produce make it tough for a conventional gasket to survive. XX Carbon gaskets are made of Taylor's proprietary 100% carbon-felt material embossed on a steel core; there’s nothing to burn out. This material withstands long term exposure to over 2000°F; this makes for a long-life gasket! The XX Carbon line of gaskets offers superior sealing ability even on the worst flange surfaces.
Taylor Cable®, also known as TaylorVertex, is based in Missouri, and has been in the auto parts manufacturing business since 1923. With over 100,000 square feet of manufacturing and warehousing space, they build all of their components right here in the USA. They’ve also operated Vertex Magnetos, the racing legend, since 1994. Their continuing dedication to quality manufacturing, product development make them an important supplier here at CARiD.