Ford Bronco 1978-1979, Super Damper™ Front Harmonic Damper Steel Shell Assembly by ATI Performance®.
- Minor modifications to water pump may be needed to clear 7" dampers Most electric water pumps have clearance
- For early "A" timing tab, be sure to tell your salesman that the A timing tab is needed with driver’s side timing marks.
- Fits Models with Crankshaft Pulley Bolt Hole Quantity: 3
- Chevy front
- Factory 3.0" timing tab is located at 10 o'clock when facing the front of the engine
- Will accept Ford 3-bolt 3.300" diameter pulleys
|Engine Balance: External|
|Imbalance weight: 34.5 oz|
|Include: With 3" Steel Hub|
|Outside Diameter: 6.325"|
|Harmonic Balancer Finish: Black Zinc Chromate|
- Eliminates torsional crankshaft vibrations
- Exceeds SFI 18.1 specs
- Black zinc chromate finished
- Tunable, rebuildable, and extremely efficient at ALL RPM
- Laser engraved 360° timing marks
Inner and outer shells are available in aluminum or steel, and contain a steel inertia weight. This inertia weight has six (2-ring design) or eight (3-ring design) computer machined grooves to retain the proper durometer O-rings (dyno tested for each application).
ATI Performance Products is a family owned and operated company with over 50 years of experience in manufacturing top-grade race products, including competition transmissions, flexplates, adapter kits and internal transmission components. Located in Maryland, ATI Performance® produces a variety of true track-tested and proven products manufactured under the strictest quality control in one of the most advanced manufacturing facilities in the industry. ATI proudly holds over a dozen of U.S. Government patents.