Dodge RD200 1978-1980, Red Label Standard Dual Lid Gull Wing Crossover Tool Box by Dee Zee®. Dimensions: L: 69.75" x L1: 60.75" x W: 20" x W1: 17.125" x H: 13.2" x H1: 7.2" x H2: 6". Volume: 8.4 cu.ft. Material: Diamond-Tread Aluminum. The Red Label series of tool boxes signifies durable, diamond tread aluminum construction. While overall designs and sizes mirror Dee Zee’s Blue Label commercial grade heavy-gauge series boxes, Red Label boxes are built to offer value for the customer that needs a lockable, corrosion-free box without the greater cost and thickness of Blue Label construction. Multiple sizes and designs for different locations on your truck are available along with a choice of finishes. All Red Label boxes come with easy-to-use release handles, stainless steel lock cylinders, a concealed full-length hinge, dampened gas shocks, adjustable lid tightness, removable storage tray, self-adjusting latches, and airtight sealing. Lifetime warranty.
- Standard .056-thick aluminum construction with textured diamond tread pattern
- Tool boxes are available designed for above-bed and bed-level mounting at the front of your bed area, or along the side rails
- Easy-grab stainless steel release handles located on both sides of the box can be reached easily from either side of your truck
- Exposed lock cylinder is made from stainless steel to resist corrosion
- Textured diamond pattern aluminum is available in a choice of polished metal with protective clear powder coat layer or a black powder coat finish
- A full-length hinge on all boxes prevents uneven opening and is concealed to prevent contact or jamming against items inside tool box
- Lid is reinforced with cross brackets to enhance rigidity and eliminate flexing
- Gas shocks allow lids to glide open or closed smoothly
- Removable plastic tray keeps smaller items organized
- Boxes are available in multiple sizes for both full-size and smaller pickups
- Self-adjusting latches allow toolbox lids to click in place tightly with the dampened feel and security of a well-made bank door
- Rubber gasket seals keep moisture and the elements out
- Lid strikers can be adjusted to customize the tightness of rubber gasket compression when the lid is shut
- Lower tool box section made from only three parts (front, back, and bottom) for increased strength
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty on aluminum, 1-year warranty on outer finish
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
With easy-to-use release handles on either side, the Red Label series represents Dee Zee’s line of standard thickness diamond tread aluminum tool boxes built to offer high strength and great value. Whether you choose Crossover Style boxes that mount on top of bed rails, Utility Chests that offer more space inside, or boxes designed for mounting along sides of your bed, Red Label series boxes eliminate the headache of folding arm hinges that bind when the lid is pulled from one side. Instead of separate hinges, one integrated hinge spans the entire width of the lid. Not only will the lid open evenly, gas struts on both sides allow it to glide open with dampened, jewel-like smoothness. So when you want the lid open, it stays open without falling on your fingers. And when you want the lid shut, it stays shut without loosening because you can adjust the level of tightness it maintains. Your tool box will remain sealed without allowing moisture and dust to creep in.
Because Dee Zee believes a tool box that’s corrosion-free and strong enough to remain functional for a long time should also continue to look good, aluminum surfaces are protected with your choice of clear powder coat or black powder coat to enhance style while preventing scratches, chips, and tarnishing. Dee Zee proudly manufactures all Red Label tool boxes in the United States and backs them with a limited lifetime warranty on the aluminum construction against manufacturing defects and corrosion.
Since 1977, Iowa-based Dee Zee® has sought to create products and accessories for trucks and SUVs with class-leading levels of style, quality, and longevity. Their success and growth in the marketplace has always been fueled by listening to what customers want, then building the things competitors did not offer. Dee Zee believes being environmentally aware is extremely important and views efficient manufacturing to minimize pollution and waste as a corporate responsibility. That philosophy goes hand in hand with fundamental beliefs that a product which effectively resists corrosion represents a better value for the customer – giving it a longer useful lifespan instead of becoming more junk in a landfill. CARiD is proud to offer the Dee Zee product you’ve seen on this page as well as the company’s complete lineup of running boards, grille guards, tool boxes, bed protectors, mud flaps, liquid transfer tanks, cargo carriers, and much more.