1978 Chevy Blazer Performance Parts
- MagnaFlow®Pre-OBDII Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterChevy Blazer 4.1L / 5.0L / 5.7L / 6.6L with PRE-OBDII Models 1978, Pre-OBDII Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. Converter Configuration: Direct Fit. Without Air Tube. Without O2 Sensor Port. Catalytic Inlet Diameter: 2.5". Catalytic...Reduces harmful emissionsExact replacement with little or no fabrication or modifications required$280.60
- Chrome Brakes®Drilled and Slotted 1-Piece Front Brake RotorsChevy Blazer 1978, Drilled and Slotted Vented 1-Piece Front Brake Rotors by Chrome Brakes®. This is a set of OEM-sized replacement rotors with slots and drilled holes that provide the superior level of cooling needed for high...+2$211.63 - $212.70
- Pro Comp®6" Stage 1 Front and Rear Complete Lift KitChevy Blazer Cheyenne / Custom Deluxe 4WD 1978, Stage 1 Front and Rear Complete Lift Kit with 6" Lift Height by Pro Comp®. Max Tire Size: 35"x12.50"R15-20. Driven by genuine off-road enthusiasts, Pro Comp suspension products reflect...$844.99
- Edelbrock®Dual Plane Intake ManifoldChevy Blazer with 4-barrel spread bore Carburetor Mounting / with 4-barrel square bore Carburetor Mounting 1978, Dual Plane Intake Manifold by Edelbrock®. This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$198.42 - $514.95
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- Edelbrock®Performer Crate EngineChevy Blazer 5.0L / 5.7L / 6.6L With Chevy Small Block Engine Carburetor Fuel Delivery 1978, Performer Crate Engine by Edelbrock®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Edelbrock features premium quality and will...The finest quality at a great priceEdelbrock carry everything needed to complete the job$7,190.40 - $7,969.14
- Mr. Gasket®Thermocap™ Radiator CapChevy Blazer 1978, Thermocap™ Radiator Cap by Mr. Gasket®. Pressure: 16 lbs. Material: Aluminum. Knowing your coolant temperature can help to prevent burn injuries. Thermo Cap, with its built-in calibrated thermometer, indicates the...Indicates Coolant TemperatureHelps to Prevent Injuries from coolant or steam burns+1$33.21 - $38.43
- Hays®Performance Steel FlywheelChevy Blazer Standard Transmission 1978, Performance Steel Flywheel by Hays®. Hays Steel Flywheels are manufactured from certified billet material that will not break up under the stress of high RPM and severe punishment of racing....Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$286.95 - $436.95
- JET®Rochester Big Block Quadrajet CarburetorChevy Blazer 7.4L 1978, Rochester Big Block Quadrajet Carburetor by JET®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$580.50
- Accel®Performance Replacement™ Front DistributorChevy Blazer 5.0L / 5.7L / 6.6L / 7.4L With HEI Distributor 1978, Performance Replacement™ Front Distributor by Accel®. Accel Performance Replacement Distributors are the perfect choice for your daily driver or street machine. Using...Cast aluminum housing with precision bearingEpoxy over mold with brass terminals$136.95 - $145.95
- PSC Motorsports®High Performance P-Series Power Steering Pump KitChevy Blazer Cheyenne / Custom Deluxe Power Steering 1978, High Performance P-Series Power Steering Pump Kit by PSC Motorsports®. This is a complete pump and reservoir kit which features the SP1405 high performance pump, SR146K...Reliable solution for your steering needsDesigned with functionality in mind$473.25
- Tuff Stuff Performance®Full Size OEM Style StarterChevy Blazer 5.0L / 5.7L / 6.6L / 7.4L 1978, Full Size OEM Style Starter by Tuff Stuff Performance®. Mounting: Staggered Bolt Pattern.Offset MountHeat Treated Shaft$108.13 - $140.13
- Yukon Gear & Axle®Front Zip LockerChevy Blazer 4WD with 30 Spline with Dana 44 Series Axle with Standard Rotation 1978, Front Zip Locker by Yukon Gear & Axle®. With Carrier Bearings. The Yukon Zip Locker is the latest in on-demand traction. Its air-operated design...Air operated locker provides on-demand tractionForged case & 8620 internals for added strength$898.55
- Auto Meter®User Configurable LCD Dash DisplayUniversal User Configurable LCD Dash Display by Auto Meter®. Designed specifically for the harshest of environments, the carbon composite housing is IP65 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20g of...7.0” TFT LCD panel, 1000 nit brightness for unmatched daytime and nighttime visibility with 800x480 resolution. Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness controlDimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2" High x 1.4" Deep$2,832.00
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- Hooker®Dual Competition™ Header-Back Exhaust System with Split Rear ExitChevy Blazer 5.0L / 5.7L / 6.6L 1978, Dual Competition™ Header-Back Exhaust System with Split Rear Exit by Hooker®. Designed to fit Hooker Competition header, manifold or catalytic converter-back applications. Exhaust System Type:...$208.95 - $213.95
- Power Stop®Evolution Performance Drilled and Slotted 1-Piece Front Brake Rotors and Hub AssemblyChevy Blazer RWD 1978, Evolution Performance Drilled and Slotted Vented 1-Piece Front Brake Rotors and Hub Assembly by Power Stop®. Power Stop drilled and slotted rotors give you the advantages of both drilled holes for cooling and...$163.17
- Pro Comp®4" Stage 1 Front and Rear Complete Lift KitChevy Blazer Cheyenne / Custom Deluxe 4WD 1978, Stage 1 Front and Rear Complete Lift Kit with 4" Lift Height by Pro Comp®. Max Tire Size: 35"x12.50"R15-20. Driven by genuine off-road enthusiasts, Pro Comp suspension products reflect...$603.99
- Edelbrock®Performer™ 2-O Dual Plane Intake ManifoldChevy Blazer 7.4L with 4-barrel spread bore Carburetor Mounting / with 4-barrel square bore Carburetor Mounting with Oval port Cylinder Head with Chevy Big Block Mark IV Engine 1978, Performer™ 2-O Dual Plane Intake Manifold by...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$398.55 - $487.05
- Weiand®174 Blower Pro-Street™ Supercharger KitChevy Blazer 7.4L 1978, 174 Blower Pro-Street™ Supercharger Kit by Weiand®. Weiand Pro-Street superchargers represent a significant leap in technology for obtaining substantial performance gains, while maintaining drive ability and...$2,732.95 - $3,143.95
- Flex-a-Lite®Direct Fit Dual Electric FanChevy Blazer Cheyenne / Custom Deluxe 4.1L / 5.7L / 6.6L / 7.4L With 27 1/2" Core 1978, Direct Fit Dual Electric Fan by Flex-a-Lite®. With Variable Speed Controller. Diameter: 13 1/2". Size: 27 1/2" x 17 1/2" x 4". Replace your old...$565.22
- Centerforce®II Series Clutch Pressure PlateChevy Blazer Standard Transmission 1978, II Series Clutch Pressure Plate by Centerforce®. Push Type Clutch. Rear Main Seal Style: 2-Piece. The Centerforce® II Clutch Series utilizes a full facing disc with premium friction materials...Patented centrifugal weight design (where applicable)Patented ball bearing pressure plate (where applicable)$263.95 - $333.95
- Willy's®CarburetorChevy Blazer Cheyenne / Custom Deluxe 5.7L 1978, Carburetor by Willy's®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet...Designed to help get the best performance from your engineBuilt to deliver reliable operation for years to come$1,170.06
- MSD®Blaster™ HEI Direct Ignition CoilChevy Blazer 1978, Blaster™ HEI Direct Ignition Coil by MSD®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by MSD features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$82.26
- Billet Specialties®Billet Bolt-On ReservoirChevy Blazer 7.4L 1978, Billet Bolt-On Reservoir by Billet Specialties®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Billet Specialties' billet bolt-on reservoir is a machining marvel with innovative features such as threaded double o-ring reservoir and hose...Vented cap with built-in dipstick8.5 oz. capacity$249.95 - $274.95
- Tuff Stuff Performance®Gear Reduction Mini Denso StarterChevy Blazer 5.0L / 5.7L / 6.6L / 7.4L 1978, Gear Reduction Mini Denso Starter by Tuff Stuff Performance®. Compression Ratio: 18:1. Tuff Stuff starters are hand made from premium quality new components - not remanufactured - and are...Designed For High Horsepower And High Compression EnginesLighter And Smaller Than OE Starters$149.55 - $208.67
- ARB®Air LockerChevy Blazer 4.1L / 5.0L / 5.7L / 7.4L 1978, Air Locker by ARB®. Created to provide 100% traction on demand, without sacrificing any of your vehicle's highway driving performance, ARB Air Lockers employ a 12 volt ARB Air Compressor...Differential CaseFlange Cap Assembly$940.50 - $990.00
- Fast®Display Control Module Touchscreen HandheldUniversal Display Control Module Touchscreen Handheld by Fast®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$408.96
- Simpson®Jr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing HelmetJr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing Helmet by Simpson®. Includes Helmet Shield. Helmet Liner made from Nomex. These Simpson Jr. Speedway Shark helmets support the next generation of racers with the same great...Lightweight, aerodynamic outer shell with SAT features T-38Built-in BLD (Boundary Layer Design)$499.95
- Hooker®Dual Competition™ Manifold-Back Exhaust System with Split Rear ExitChevy Blazer 5.0L / 5.7L / 6.6L 1978, Dual Competition™ Manifold-Back Exhaust System with Split Rear Exit by Hooker®. Designed to fit Hooker Competition header, manifold or catalytic converter-back applications. Exhaust System Type:...$245.95
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1978 Chevy Blazer with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1978 Chevy Blazer that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- December 18, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Intake Manifolds...In this guide, we'll look at role intake manifolds and carburetors play as part of your vehicle's air intake system, and examine how "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- $211.63 - $212.70
- $371.95 - $674.95