1977 Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight Performance Parts
- MagnaFlow®Standard Universal Fit Oval Body Catalytic ConverterOldsmobile Ninety-Eight 1977, Standard Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. Converter Configuration: Universal Fit. Catalytic Converter Body Shape: Oval. Without Air Tube. Without O2 Sensor Port. Catalytic Inlet Diameter: 2.5". Catalytic...Reduces harmful emissionsRequires fabrication or modifications to be installed into exhaust system$81.30 - $124.59
- EBC®Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Front Brake PadsOldsmobile Ninety-Eight 1977, Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Front Brake Pads by EBC®. Redstuff ceramic brake pads have always been known for its low dust ability but the latest blend has greatly reduced the phenomenon of pad “Pick up”...$102.06
- Bilstein®B6 Series Rear Driver or Passenger Side Heavy Duty Monotube Shock AbsorberOldsmobile Ninety-Eight Luxury / Regency Rear Coil Spring 1977, B6 Series Rear Driver or Passenger Side Heavy Duty Monotube Shock Absorber for Stock Height Vehicles by Bilstein®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. If you expect more damping power...$82.68
- Edelbrock®Performer™ Dual Plane Intake ManifoldOldsmobile Ninety-Eight with Small-Block Oldsmobile Engine 1977, Performer™ Dual Plane Intake Manifold by Edelbrock®. This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest quality replacement that offers supreme...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$339.95 - $657.95
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- COMP Cams®Thumpr™ Hydraulic Flat Tappet CamshaftOldsmobile Ninety-Eight 1977, Thumpr™ Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft by COMP Cams®. Basic Operating RPM Range: 2000-5800. Intake Duration at 050 inch Lift: 226°. Exhaust Duration at 050 inch Lift: 241°. Lobe Separation (degrees):...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$206.69
- Mr. Gasket®Thermocap™ Radiator CapOldsmobile Ninety-Eight 1977, Thermocap™ Radiator Cap by Mr. Gasket®. Pressure: 16 lbs. Material: Aluminum. Knowing your coolant temperature can help to prevent burn injuries. Thermo Cap, with its built-in calibrated thermometer,...Indicates Coolant TemperatureHelps to Prevent Injuries from coolant or steam burns+1$33.21 - $38.43
- B&M®Street and Strip Automatic Transmission AssemblyOldsmobile Ninety-Eight 1977, Street and Strip Automatic Transmission Assembly by B&M®. It is a complete ready-to-run unit for high performance street and mild strip use. The transmission provides firm shifts and features a standard...Rebuilt front pumpAll new B&M high performance friction plates$1,175.93 - $1,211.97
- AED Performance®Ultra HO Series CarburetorOldsmobile Ninety-Eight 1977, Ultra HO Series Carburetor by AED Performance®. AED Performance Ultra HO series carburetors have all the great features of HO series carburetors and feature the aluminum Ultra body, Screw in air bleeds, AED...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$719.79
- MSD®Blaster™ HEI Direct Ignition CoilOldsmobile Ninety-Eight 5.7L 1977, Blaster™ HEI Direct Ignition Coil by MSD®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by MSD features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$82.26
- PSC Motorsports®High Performance P-Series Power Steering Pump KitOldsmobile Ninety-Eight 1977, High Performance P-Series Power Steering Pump Kit by PSC Motorsports®. This is a complete pump and reservoir kit which features the SP1405 high performance pump, SR146K reservoir and suction/return hose...Reliable solution for your steering needsDesigned with functionality in mind$473.25
- Tuff Stuff Performance®10MT OEM Style StarterOldsmobile Ninety-Eight with 168 Tooth Flywheel 1977, OEM Style Starter by Tuff Stuff Performance®. 10MT. Mounting Bolts Quantity: 2 Long Straight Bolts. Tuff Stuff starters are hand made from premium quality new components - not...Designed For High Horsepower And High Compression EnginesLighter And Smaller Than OE Starters$140.46 - $179.79
- Motive Gear®Pinion YokeOldsmobile Ninety-Eight 1977, Pinion Yoke by Motive Gear®. All Motive Gear products are engineered for their specific application and manufactured in state of the art facilities. All of company products undergo rigid quality control...Motive Gear uses the highest quality standards of manufacturingFrom machining and finishing to heat treatment company demand the best$108.44 - $499.74
- Auto Meter®User Configurable LCD Dash DisplayUniversal User Configurable LCD Dash Display by Auto Meter®. Designed specifically for the harshest of environments, the carbon composite housing is IP65 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20g of...7.0” TFT LCD panel, 1000 nit brightness for unmatched daytime and nighttime visibility with 800x480 resolution. Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness controlDimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2" High x 1.4" Deep$2,832.00
- Sparco®Club X-1 Full Face ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Racing HelmetClub X-1 Full Face ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Racing Helmet by Sparco®. Certification: ECE 05; Material: ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Designed for indoor kart racing where a fire proof helmet isn't required, this product is...Designed for indoor kart racingProvides ultimate protection$140.00
- MagnaFlow®Pre-OBDII Universal Fit Oval Body Catalytic ConverterOldsmobile Ninety-Eight with PRE-OBDII Models 1977, Pre-OBDII Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. Converter Configuration: Universal Fit. Catalytic Converter Body Shape: Oval. Without Air Tube. Without O2 Sensor Port. Catalytic Inlet...Reduces harmful emissionsIncreased exhaust flow allows your engine to make more power$205.77
- Hawk®High Performance Street 5.0 Front Brake PadsOldsmobile Ninety-Eight Luxury / Regency 1977, High Performance Street 5.0 Front Brake Pads by Hawk®. These revolutionary brake pads provide advanced stopping power for your vehicle without triggering your ABS. They are formulated to...$71.03
- Monroe®Monro-Matic Plus™ Driver or Passenger Side Shock AbsorberOldsmobile Ninety-Eight Coupe / Sedan 1977, Monro-Matic Plus™ Driver or Passenger Side Shock Absorber by Monroe®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Nitrogen gas charged Monro-Matic Plus shocks and struts feature VPV (velocity proportional...$16.88
- K&N®E Series Round Red Air FilterOldsmobile Ninety-Eight 1977, E Series Round Red Air Filter by K&N®. K&N's replacement air filters are designed to increase horsepower and acceleration while providing excellent filtration. K&N makes over 1,200 different replacement air...Designed to boost horsepower and rate of accelerationCan be cleaned and used again$54.99 - $62.99
- COMP Cams®Thumpr™ Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft KitOldsmobile Ninety-Eight 1977, Thumpr™ Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft Kit by COMP Cams®. Basic Operating RPM Range: 2000-5800. Intake Duration at 050 inch Lift: 226°. Exhaust Duration at 050 inch Lift: 241°. Lobe Separation...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$556.04
- Flex-a-Lite®Direct Fit Dual Electric FanOldsmobile Ninety-Eight Luxury / Regency 1977, Direct Fit Dual Electric Fan by Flex-a-Lite®. With Variable Speed Controller. Diameter: 13 1/2". Size: 27 1/2" x 17 1/2" x 4". Replace your old belt-driven fan with this highly efficient...$538.30
- TCI®Circle Track FastLap Torque ConverterOldsmobile Ninety-Eight 1977, Circle Track FastLap Torque Converter by TCI®. Looks aren’t everything…but with regards to torque converters, they can hide the secret to winning races. For sanctioning bodies that mandate the use of a...Satisfy requirements of “stock appearing” converterDesigned with positive lock-up stall speed to eliminate approximately 10% of power robbing slippage$278.34 - $453.58
- Nitrous Express®Carbureted Nitrous Plate Wet SystemsOldsmobile Ninety-Eight 1977, Carbureted Nitrous Plate Wet Systems by Nitrous Express®. The conventional system is the perfect entry level nitrous system for the budget minded sportsman racer. These systems feature the most advanced...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$567.72 - $1,325.04
- MSD®Ready To Run DistributorOldsmobile Ninety-Eight USA Manufactured 1977, Ready To Run Distributor by MSD®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by MSD features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle...Simple and clean installation with only three wires to connectPowerful built-in module produces a 7.5 amp single spark through high rpm$440.95
- Prothane®Tie Rod Dust BootsOldsmobile Ninety-Eight 1977, Tie Rod Dust Boots by Prothane®. Quantity: 2 per Pack. If you are looking to upgrade the steering system of your vehicle to make the most out of your vehicle’s performance, go with this high-grade...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$6.00 - $6.08
- Tuff Stuff Performance®Gear Reduction Mini Denso StarterOldsmobile Ninety-Eight 5.7L 1977, Gear Reduction Mini Denso Starter by Tuff Stuff Performance®. Tuff Stuff starters are hand made from premium quality new components - not remanufactured - and are quality built in USA. Most Gear...Designed For High Horsepower And High Compression EnginesLighter And Smaller Than OE Starters$194.76 - $257.36
- Auburn Gear®ECTED Max™ Rear Limited Slip DifferentialOldsmobile Ninety-Eight Luxury / Regency with 28 Spline with 2.73 and Up Gear Ratio with GM 8.5" Series Axle with 10 Bolt 1977, ECTED Max™ Rear Limited Slip Differential by Auburn Gear®. With Selectable Full Locker. The ECTED Max is a...Expertly crafted from superior materialsProvides exceptional reliability$784.29
- Fast®Display Control Module Touchscreen HandheldUniversal Display Control Module Touchscreen Handheld by Fast®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$408.96
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- MagnaFlow®Standard Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterOldsmobile Ninety-Eight 1977, Standard Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. Converter Configuration: Direct Fit. Without Air Tube. With Pre and Post-Cat O2 Sensor Ports. Catalytic Inlet Diameter: 2.5". Catalytic Outlet Diameter: 2.5"....Converter body manufactured from heavy-duty stainless steelReduces harmful emissions$142.89
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1977 Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1977 Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- March 10, 2017Which Is The Best Custom Steering Wheel For My...Custom steering wheels look and feel right because, once upon a time, craftsmen realized wood, polished metal, and leather made the best and most satisfying steering...
- $108.44 - $499.74