1977 Jeep J-Series Performance Parts
- Hedman Hedders®Standard Duty Mild Steel Long Tube Racing Exhaust HeadersJeep J10 / J20 5.9L / 6.6L with Air Conditioning without Smog Injection or Injection Heads with Power Steering with Dog Leg Port with Automatic Transmission Column Shifter / with Automatic Transmission Floor Shifter 1977, Standard Duty...Made of High Quality MaterialsBuilt to Last$258.07 - $523.69
- Hawk®High Performance Street 5.0 Front Brake PadsJeep J-Series 1977, High Performance Street 5.0 Front Brake Pads by Hawk®. These revolutionary brake pads provide advanced stopping power for your vehicle without triggering your ABS. They are formulated to produce extremely low levels...$71.03
- Performance Accessories®3" x 3" Front and Rear Body Lift KitJeep J-Series 1977, Front and Rear Body Lift Kit with 3" Front and Rear Lift Height by Performance Accessories®. Max Tire Size: 33". Performance Accessories Body-Lifts allow to run larger tires, but without affecting the factory...$159.99
- Edelbrock®Performer™ Dual Plane Intake ManifoldJeep J-Series 5.9L / 6.6L with AMC/Jeep Engine 1977, Performer™ Dual Plane Intake Manifold by Edelbrock®. This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest quality replacement that offers supreme levels of...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$321.89 - $627.95
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- Advance Adapters®Weld-On Engine Mount KitJeep J10 6.6L 1977, Weld-On Engine Mount Kit by Advance Adapters®. These mounts will fit frame widths up to 27-3/4". The engine mount kit includes two engine side mounts(3/16" thick steel), two weld-in gusseted frame mounts(1/4" thick...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$127.14
- Flex-a-Lite®Lo-Profile Direct Fit Single Electric FanJeep J10 4.2L 1977, Lo-Profile Direct Fit Single Electric Fan by Flex-a-Lite®. With Adjustable Thermostat Controller. Keep your engine cool and free up some extra horsepower and torque. The fan makes quicker cool downs, extended water...$208.34 - $208.35
- Centerforce®II Series Clutch Pressure PlateJeep J-Series 4.2L / 5.9L / 6.6L Standard Transmission 1977, II Series Clutch Pressure Plate by Centerforce®. Disc Outer Diameter: 10.4". Rear Main Seal Style: 2-Piece. 2 Clutch Bolt Pattern. The Centerforce® II Clutch Series utilizes...Patented centrifugal weight design (where applicable)Patented ball bearing pressure plate (where applicable)$308.95
- AED Performance®Ultra HO Series CarburetorJeep J-Series 5.9L / 6.6L 1977, Ultra HO Series Carburetor by AED Performance®. AED Performance Ultra HO series carburetors have all the great features of HO series carburetors and feature the aluminum Ultra body, Screw in air bleeds,...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$719.79
- MSD®Blaster 2™ Ignition CoilJeep J10 6.6L 1977, Blaster 2™ Ignition Coil by MSD®. If you are looking to upgrade your stock coil, or want to compliment the performance of your MSD Blaster Ignition, MSD 5, 6 or 7, the Blaster Coil line is the right choice. Our...Performance upgrade for canister style coilsHigh voltage and energy output$51.39
- Borgeson®Saginaw Remanufactured Power Steering PumpJeep J-Series Power Steering 1977, Saginaw Remanufactured Power Steering Pump by Borgeson®. Pumps are then carefully assembled with new cap and black power coated reservoir. Pumps are for a press-on style pulley with a flare or o-ring...Power Steering Pump Model: Saginaw P seriesReservoir Included: Yes$149.71
- Mean Green®Gear Reduction StarterJeep J-Series 1977, Gear Reduction Starter by Mean Green®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Mean Green features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it...Superior DesignEasy Installation$282.08
- Yukon Gear & Axle®Zip LockerJeep J10 with 30 Spline with Dana 44 Series Axle 1977, Zip Locker by Yukon Gear & Axle®. With Carrier Bearings. The Yukon Zip Locker is the latest in on-demand traction. Its air-operated design allows you to switch from an open...Air operated locker provides on-demand tractionForged case & 8620 internals for added strength$898.55
- Auto Meter®User Configurable LCD Dash DisplayUniversal User Configurable LCD Dash Display by Auto Meter®. Designed specifically for the harshest of environments, the carbon composite housing is IP65 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20g of...7.0” TFT LCD panel, 1000 nit brightness for unmatched daytime and nighttime visibility with 800x480 resolution. Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness controlDimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2" High x 1.4" Deep$2,832.00
- Sparco®Club X-1 Full Face ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Racing HelmetClub X-1 Full Face ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Racing Helmet by Sparco®. Certification: ECE 05; Material: ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Designed for indoor kart racing where a fire proof helmet isn't required, this product is...Designed for indoor kart racingProvides ultimate protection$140.00
- Hooker®Super Competition™ Exhaust Header GasketJeep J10 / J20 5.9L / 6.6L 1977, Super Competition™ Exhaust Header Gasket by Hooker®. Hooker's precision-matched Super Competition header gaskets provide a sure fit and unmatched exhaust sealing. This OEM quality gasket is constructed...Precision fit for improved sealingSteel core provides superior adhesion$13.79
- Chrome Brakes®Drilled and Slotted 1-Piece Front Brake RotorsJeep J-Series 1977, Drilled and Slotted Vented 1-Piece Front Brake Rotors by Chrome Brakes®. This is a set of OEM-sized replacement rotors with slots and drilled holes that provide the superior level of cooling needed for high...+2$211.63 - $263.74
- Performance Accessories®2" x 2" Front and Rear Body Lift KitJeep J-Series 1977, Front and Rear Body Lift Kit with 2" Front and Rear Lift Height by Performance Accessories®. Max Tire Size: 32". Performance Accessories Body-Lifts allow to run larger tires, but without affecting the factory...$129.99
- aFe®Magnum Flow™ Pro 5R Round Blue Air FilterJeep J10 4.2L 1977, Magnum Flow™ Pro 5R Round Blue Air Filter by aFe®. Constructed with 100% polyurethane on top and bottom, this high flow, oiled OE replacement performance filter will outflow stock paper filter for improved...Improves airflow for better performance and accelerationPre-oiled, washable/reuseable air filter for long service life with life-time warranty$52.25
- Daystar®Polyurethane Motor MountsJeep J-Series 5.9L / 6.6L 1977, Polyurethane Motor Mounts by Daystar®. This is a set of replacement polyurethane motor mounts that offer all the benefits of OEM rubber ones without the disadvantages. A higher level of steel-reinforced...Set of replacement engine mounts that meet or exceed OEM levels of vibration dampening refinementSteel casings are fully welded and interlocked to ensure higher strength$89.99
- Champion Cooling Systems®All-Aluminum RadiatorJeep J10 / J20 5.9L / 6.6L 1977, All-Aluminum Radiator by Champion Cooling Systems®. Size: 30-5/8" x 22-1/8". Inlet Location: Passenger Side. Outlet Location: Driver Side. Champion Cooling Systems® manufactures high quality Muscle car,...Made to enhance your cooling system efficiencyHelps you to get the most out of your vehicle$235.99 - $243.60
- Centerforce®I and II Series Clutch DiscJeep J-Series 4.2L / 5.9L / 6.6L Standard Transmission 1977, I and II Series Clutch Disc by Centerforce®. Disc Outer Diameter: 10.4". Input Shaft Spline: 1 1/8" x 10 Teeth. Centerforce brings together high-quality friction materials and...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$105.95
- Nitrous Express®Carbureted Nitrous Plate Wet SystemsJeep J-Series 1977, Carbureted Nitrous Plate Wet Systems by Nitrous Express®. The conventional system is the perfect entry level nitrous system for the budget minded sportsman racer. These systems feature the most advanced technology...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$567.72 - $1,325.04
- Pulstar®PlasmaCore™ Inconel Electrode Pulse Nickel Spark PlugsJeep J-Series 5.9L / 6.6L 1977, PlasmaCore™ Inconel Electrode Pulse Nickel Spark Plugs by Pulstar®. With Resistor. Inconel-electrode Pulse Plugs. Designed specifically for most popular vehicles, PlasmaCore™ Inconel Electrode Pulse...Increased horsepowerBetter torque$14.95 - $119.60
- Skyjacker®Black Max Front Replacement Heavy Duty OEM Steering StabilizerJeep J-Series 1977, Black Max Front Replacement Heavy Duty OEM Steering Stabilizer by Skyjacker®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Steering Stabilizer is a dampening shock for your steering system. It dampens out the harshness of the highway, the...Dampening shock for steering systemDampens harshness of highway$55.39
- Powermaster®PowerMax Plus StarterJeep J-Series 1977, PowerMax Plus Starter by Powermaster®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Powermaster features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle,...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$232.34 - $302.85
- ARB®Air LockerJeep J-Series 1977, Air Locker by ARB®. Created to provide 100% traction on demand, without sacrificing any of your vehicle's highway driving performance, ARB Air Lockers employ a 12 volt ARB Air Compressor designed to activate (and...Differential CaseFlange Cap Assembly$940.50 - $1,059.25
- Fast®Display Control Module Touchscreen HandheldUniversal Display Control Module Touchscreen Handheld by Fast®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$408.96
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- Patriot Exhaust®Exhaust Header GasketsJeep J-Series 1977, Exhaust Header Gaskets by Patriot Exhaust®. Sold in pairs. This superior Patriot EXhaust product is just for you. Carefully designed for maximum performance, is will more than just meet your needs and expectations....Expertly crafted from premium materialsQuality design and workmanship$28.64
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1977 Jeep J-Series with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1977 Jeep J-Series that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- March 10, 2017Which Is The Best Custom Steering Wheel For My...Custom steering wheels look and feel right because, once upon a time, craftsmen realized wood, polished metal, and leather made the best and most satisfying steering...
- $227.49 - $264.03
- $940.50 - $1,059.25