Ford Bronco Standard Transmission 1977, SR200 Series Clutch Kit by RhinoPac®. Does not Include: Flywheel, Slave Cylinder. Disc Outer Diameter: 11". Input Shaft Spline: 1.063" x 10 Teeth. Pressure Plate Style: Diaphragm. Disc Material: Kevlar. Pressure Plate Bolt Pattern: 11". The SR200 Series product is targeted for both the utility and passenger car markets, specifically for trucks, SUV, and sport model cars. This product builds on the engineering of the SR100 product line, and is targeted to meet the demands of more aggressive power output and towing/pulling/off-road environments, without compromising drivability. These kits are engineered for applications where higher level ECM upgrades, internal engine modifications, intake, or exhaust improvements have been incorporated. Each SR200 kit includes a heavy duty pressure plate upgraded with increased clamp load, as well as a heavy duty friction disc with Kevlar friction material.
|Clutch Cover Type: Diaphragm style|
|Disc Size: 11.000" x 1.063" x 10T|
|Disc Type: Kevlar|
|Kit Includes Flywheel: No|
|Kit Includes Slave Cylinder: No|
|Pressure Plate Size: 11"|
|Upgrade HP Rating: Up to 100 hp over stock|
- Engineered for application upgrades of 25 to 100 horsepower
- Ideal for applications where a significant improvement in clutch capacity is required along with “close to stock” driveability
- Heavy-duty pressure plate upgraded with increased clamp load (except as noted in the application listing)
- Heavy-duty disc lined with Kevlar® friction material
- Clutch capacity increased up to 100 horsepower
- Engineered to be compatible with the OEM hydraulic/cable clutch release system
Previously an individual brand, RhinoPac® currently belongs to AMS Automotive and provides efficient and reliable solutions to the automotive market. RhinoPac is a leading manufacturer of high-quality clutch kits, flywheels, clutch slave cylinders, clutch master cylinders, and automotive lift supports that meet or exceed OE standards for better wear and strength. RhinoPac designs, engineers, and assembles its products in the United States so that customers can buy genuine, 'all-American' products and enjoy quality and reliability that is exceptional in every way.