1977 Chevy Chevelle Performance Parts
- Borla®Stainless Steel Oval Crate Exhaust MufflerChevy Chevelle 1977, Stainless Steel Oval Crate Exhaust Muffler by Borla®. Muffler Body Length: 14". Muffler Sound: Aggressive / Loud. Muffler Structure: Multi Core. Give your ride the sound it deserves! Premium-quality Crate...$241.99
- EBC®Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Front Brake PadsChevy Chevelle 1977, Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Front Brake Pads by EBC®. Redstuff ceramic brake pads have always been known for its low dust ability but the latest blend has greatly reduced the phenomenon of pad “Pick up” or disc...$105.12
- EZ Air Ride®Classic™ Front and Rear Air Suspension KitChevy Chevelle 1977, Classic™ Front and Rear Air Suspension Kit by EZ Air Ride®. The EZ Air Ride Classic Kit comes with all of the components you'll need to get that classic stance. EZ Air Ride Classic kit features very own Front and...FB Analog Gauge Control Panel7 Gallon Tank$1,199.95
- Edelbrock®Performer™ Dual Plane Intake ManifoldChevy Chevelle 5.7L with 4-barrel spread bore Carburetor Mounting / with 4-barrel square bore Carburetor Mounting with Stock configuration Cylinder Head with Chevy Small Block Gen I Engine 1977, Performer™ Dual Plane Intake Manifold by...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$198.42 - $513.95
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- Edelbrock®Performer Crate EngineChevy Chevelle 5.7L With Chevy Small Block Engine Carburetor Fuel Delivery 1977, Performer Crate Engine by Edelbrock®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Edelbrock features premium quality and will perform better...The finest quality at a great priceEdelbrock carry everything needed to complete the job$7,190.40 - $7,969.14
- Meziere Enterprises®300 Series High Flow Electric Water PumpChevy Chevelle 5.7L 1977, 300 Series High Flow Electric Water Pump by Meziere Enterprises®. Flow Rate: 55 GPM. Performance, sophistication and durability are by no means all the benefits you'll get if you purchase this product by...Suitable for street or drag strip use – 3000+ hour life expectancyHigh flow design provides 55 gallons per minute free flow rating+2$451.00 - $600.01
- Hays®Performance Steel FlywheelChevy Chevelle 5.0L / 5.7L Standard Transmission with Internal Balanced Flywheel 1977, Performance Steel Flywheel by Hays®. Flywheel Tooth Number: 153. Hays Steel Flywheels are manufactured from certified billet material that will not...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$389.95
- TSP®Mechanical Fuel PumpChevy Chevelle 5.0L / 5.7L 1977, Mechanical Fuel Pump by TSP®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$30.49 - $58.54
- Moroso®HEI Ignition Pro CoilChevy Chevelle 1977, HEI Ignition Pro Coil by Moroso®. With this quality part backed by a great price, you can enjoy your vehicle so much more than you thought was possible. This Moroso part is specifically engineered to make your...Designed to deliver premium qualityRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$62.88
- Flaming River®Manual Steering Gear Box KitChevy Chevelle With Gross Vehicle Weight under 3000 lbs 1977, Manual Steering Gear Box Kit by Flaming River®. Flaming River is here with its premium steering parts. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and high-quality materials,...Manufactured from premium materialsDesigned to strict quality standards$881.95
- BTP®StarterChevy Chevelle 5.0L / 5.7L with Big Block / with Small Block 1977, Starter by BTP®. Type: Wound Field Direct Drive. Rated Power: 1.10 kW. Rotation: Clockwise. With 9-Tooth Pinion Gear. Voltage: 12V. This premium part by BTP helps the...Engineered to help your starting and charging system operate at its maximumMade from superior materials$142.13
- Richmond®Excel™ Slip YokeChevy Chevelle Automatic Transmission 1977, Excel™ Slip Yoke by Richmond®. Pick out rock-proof Yokes and components designed to provide unbridled strength and durability to handle the high levels of power and torque coming from your...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$79.32 - $128.13
- Auto Meter®User Configurable LCD Dash DisplayUniversal User Configurable LCD Dash Display by Auto Meter®. Designed specifically for the harshest of environments, the carbon composite housing is IP65 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20g of...7.0” TFT LCD panel, 1000 nit brightness for unmatched daytime and nighttime visibility with 800x480 resolution. Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness controlDimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2" High x 1.4" Deep$2,832.00
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- Hooker®Super Competition™ Mild Steel Black Painted Long Tube Exhaust HeadersChevy Chevelle 5.0L / 5.7L 1977, Super Competition™ Mild Steel Long Tube Exhaust Headers by Hooker®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.625". Collector Outlet Diameter: 3". Collector Length: 10". Color: Black. Header Coating: Painted. Header...Tuned-length primary tubes for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocityMandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow$507.95
- EBC®Bluestuff NDX Formula Racing Front Brake PadsChevy Chevelle 1977, Bluestuff NDX Formula Racing Front Brake Pads by EBC®. This is a set of replacement brake pads that is designed for heavy-duty racetrack driving where high-performance multi-piston calipers are used. Pads feature...$234.66
- QA1®Front and Rear Handling KitChevy Chevelle 1977, Front and Rear Handling Kit by QA1®. Quantity: Sold as a Kit. You can also use QA1 parts to get to the level of performance you want by building your car in stages, instead of buying the whole kit at once. Each...Made in the U.S.A.Wear Resistant Design$820.40 - $3,667.08
- Dart®Single Plane Intake ManifoldChevy Chevelle 5.7L with Small Block Chevrolet Engine 1977, Single Plane Intake Manifold by Dart®. This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest quality replacement that offers supreme levels of quality,...Designed to unlock more performance out of your vehicleDeliver a reasonable balance of strength and durability$449.60
- Edelbrock®E-Street™ Cylinder HeadChevy Chevelle 5.7L With Chevy Small Block Generation I Engine 1977, E-Street™ Cylinder Head by Edelbrock®.The modern combustion chamber design also improves the combustion process and the larger than stock intake and exhaust ports...Modern combustion chamber designImprove the engine's efficiency$950.50 - $969.50
- Edelbrock®Victor-Pro™ Water PumpChevy Chevelle 5.7L Chevy Small Block Gen I with Long Water Pump Style 1977, Victor-Pro™ Water Pump by Edelbrock®. Material: Aluminum. These Victor Pro® series water pumps are designed for high output racing engines, especially dirt...High quality at an affordable priceBuilt to match your exact requirements$269.65 - $337.85
- Centerforce®II Series Clutch Pressure PlateChevy Chevelle Standard Transmission 1977, II Series Clutch Pressure Plate by Centerforce®. Disc Outer Diameter: 10.4". Rear Main Seal Style: 2-Piece. 2 Clutch Bolt Pattern. The Centerforce® II Clutch Series utilizes a full facing disc...Patented centrifugal weight design (where applicable)Patented ball bearing pressure plate (where applicable)$308.95 - $314.06
- Holley®Specialty Multi-Carb Tri-Power KitChevy Chevelle 5.7L 1977, Specialty Multi-Carb Tri-Power Kit by Holley®. The world famous Holley Tri-Power Carburetor system is legendary in Chevrolet circles! They were the ultimate power statement when they came factory on cars like...Weiand dual plane medium rise 3x2 intake manifold(3) Holley 2-bbl carbs$1,926.95 - $2,028.95
- Granatelli Motor Sports®MPG+™ Spark Plug WiresChevy Chevelle 1977 MPG+™ Spark Plug Wires by Granatelli Motor Sports®. Granatelli O ohm wires are patent protected by United States Patent number 7,185,622. This patent covers their unique method of producing ignition wires of...Increases mileage 15%Direct OEM replacement, exceeds OEM specifications, OBD-II computer safe$129.20 - $187.15
- Howe Racing Enterprises®Billet Pitman ArmChevy Chevelle With Modified Engine Version 1977, Billet Pitman Arm by Howe Racing Enterprises®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. If you are looking to upgrade the steering system of your vehicle to make the most out of your vehicle’s...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$99.04
- BTP®AlternatorChevy Chevelle 5.0L / 5.7L with Small Block 1977, Alternator by BTP®. 1 or 3 Wire. Finish: Chrome. This premium part by BTP helps the starting and charging system of your vehicle to provide the energy needed for the engine to start as...Engineered to help your starting and charging system operate at its maximumMade from superior materials$142.13
- PST®Slip YokeChevy Chevelle Automatic Transmission 1977, Slip Yoke by PST®. Pick out rock-proof Yokes and components designed to provide unbridled strength and durability to handle the high levels of power and torque coming from your modified engine...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$42.37 - $78.94
- Fast®Display Control Module Touchscreen HandheldUniversal Display Control Module Touchscreen Handheld by Fast®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$408.96
- Simpson®Jr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing HelmetJr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing Helmet by Simpson®. Includes Helmet Shield. Helmet Liner made from Nomex. These Simpson Jr. Speedway Shark helmets support the next generation of racers with the same great...Lightweight, aerodynamic outer shell with SAT features T-38Built-in BLD (Boundary Layer Design)$499.95
- Advance Adapters®Exhaust HeadersChevy Chevelle 5.7L 1977, Exhaust Headers by Advance Adapters®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$241.46
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1977 Chevy Chevelle with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1977 Chevy Chevelle that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- December 18, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Intake Manifolds...In this guide, we'll look at role intake manifolds and carburetors play as part of your vehicle's air intake system, and examine how "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- $1,926.95 - $2,028.95
- $2,383.97 - $2,459.49
- $451.00 - $600.01