Buick Skylark With Small Block Engine 1977, Supercharger Case Assembly by Weiand®. Weiand superchargers can be found in all aspects of racing, from tractor pulls to the quarter mile. When you pull into your local cruise-in or dragstrip with one of these superchargers sticking through the hood you are sure to be noticed. Producing 50%+ more horsepower and torque, this supercharger is not just your average supercharger!
- Roots-type two-lobe helical rotor eliminates flex
- Rotor setup closes tolerances for maximum boost efficiency
- Equal distribution of fuel/air mixture optimizes HP gains
- Mounts with standard distributor setup
- Heavy-duty bearing plates eliminate cracking
- Rear plates use premium sealed ball bearings
- Front bearings lubricated by oil bath
- Front rotor shaft seals are double-lipped with Teflon
- Kits are designed to produce 10-12 lbs of boost on small blocks and 5-7 lbs of boost on big blocks but are a simple pulley change away from pump gas or hard core racing.
- New vintage styling
- New machined/2-lobe rotors
- Matched gear sets for precise rotor alignment
- CNC machined case and rotors
- 100% tested
Weiand is here with excellent products that are available at a competitive price. The company does its utmost to provide the best possible solutions for your needs. All products by Weiand are made with expert care and created by professionals to meet all your requirements. Weiand does not accept compromises when it is going about quality, so you can be sure that all products have only first-rate quality. With many years of manufacturing experience, Weiand is the name you can trust.
Innovation is what launched the Weiand Company® and keeps it going today. Weiand Company is no stranger to performance aftermarket, it's a pioneer in the development and manufacture of the first ever aluminum intake and since the 1930s it has been building superior parts to help street and strip gearheads, marine customers and speed fanatics make more power they have to get more air into the engine. This has made Weiand Company a brand of choice. In response to a need for better manifold technology, Weiand Company has made premium intake manifolds and superchargers that reflect its out-of-the-box thinking in design and engineering, resulting in improved efficiency, performance and lifespan.
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov