Plymouth Scamp 1976, Professional™ Spark Plug Wire Set by ACDelco®. Built to match the Original Equipment in length and fit, ACDelco Professional Ignition Wire Sets also offer a performance advantage over many aftermarket products.
|Noise Suppression Type: Yes|
|Wire Separators Included: No|
|Universal Or Specific Fit: Specific|
|Spark Plug End Terminal Type: Snap Lock|
|Boot Type: Solid|
|Outside Diameter: 7 mm|
|Spark Plug End Boot Quantity Angled: 0|
|Distributor Coil End Boot Type: Silicone Straight|
|Spark Plug End Boot Color: Black|
|Coil End Boot Color: Black|
|Wire Core Material: Fiberglass Reinforced Latex Graphite|
|Outside Diameter: 0.28"|
|Spark Plug Boot Material: Silicone|
|Insulation Material: Silicone|
|Distributor Coil End Terminal Type: Snap Lock|
- Wire conductor, wire length and diameter help provide maximum spark delivery and protection
- Spark plug distributor boot shape and materials provide proper fit, installation and water-tight seal
- Terminal design improves spark plug retention and assists in installation with excellent corrosion resistance
- Insulator employs high dielectric materials
- Coil retainer prevents fretting and micro-arcing
- Strength-enhancing components and thick, high-temperature insulation jacket for outstanding resistance to heat, oil and abrasion, while promoting durability and protection
ACDelco is here with excellent products that are available at a competitive price. The company does its utmost to provide the best possible solutions for your needs. All products by ACDelco are made with expert care and created by professionals to meet all your requirements. The company does not accept compromises when it is going about quality, so you can be sure that all products have only first-rate quality. With many years of manufacturing experience, ACDelco is the name you can trust.
ACDelco®, a brand of GM Customer Care and Aftersales, is a global automotive manufacturer of premium replacement parts for almost all vehicle systems as well as off-road, industrial, and marine equipment. With more than hundred years of manufacturing experience, the company offers an extensive line of brake pads and rotors, belts and hoses, shocks and struts, alternators and starters, thermostats and caps, fuel pumps, and many more trustworthy and top-quality products.