1976 Mercury Grand Marquis Performance Parts
- Mr. Gasket®Exhaust Gasket SetMercury Grand Marquis 7.5L 1976, Exhaust Gasket Set by Mr. Gasket®. Whatever exhaust system you install on your engine, whether it's a set of chromed headers or simply a set of cleaned up flat black rams horn manifolds, you'll need...Gaskets for every application, from mild to wildAluminum, copper or steel gaskets$22.13 - $39.99
- Chrome Brakes®Drilled and Slotted 1-Piece Front Brake Rotors and Hub AssemblyMercury Grand Marquis 1976, Drilled and Slotted Vented 1-Piece Front Brake Rotors and Hub Assembly by Chrome Brakes®. This is a set of OEM-sized replacement rotors with slots and drilled holes that provide the superior level of cooling...+2$272.83
- Bilstein®B6 Series Driver or Passenger Side Heavy Duty Monotube Shock AbsorberMercury Grand Marquis With Air Suspension 1976, B6 Series Driver or Passenger Side Heavy Duty Monotube Shock Absorber for Stock Height Vehicles by Bilstein®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. If you expect more damping power from your shock...$103.35 - $105.11
- Ford Performance®Oval Air Cleaner AssemblyMercury Grand Marquis 7.5L 1976, Oval Air Cleaner Assembly by Ford Performance®. Turn your Ford into a high-performance street and drag strip monster with top-of-the-line Ford Performance parts that will help you get the most out of it....Designed to help you get the most out of your vehiclePerfect for use in high-performance environments$133.05 - $134.14
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- COMP Cams®Thumpr™ Hydraulic Flat Tappet CamshaftMercury Grand Marquis 1976, Thumpr™ Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft by COMP Cams®. Basic Operating RPM Range: 2000-5800. Intake Duration at 050 inch Lift: 226°. Exhaust Duration at 050 inch Lift: 241°. Lobe Separation (degrees):...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$206.69
- Mr. Gasket®Thermocap™ Radiator CapMercury Grand Marquis 1976, Thermocap™ Radiator Cap by Mr. Gasket®. Pressure: 16 lbs. Material: Aluminum. Knowing your coolant temperature can help to prevent burn injuries. Thermo Cap, with its built-in calibrated thermometer,...Indicates Coolant TemperatureHelps to Prevent Injuries from coolant or steam burns+1$33.21 - $38.43
- Hayden®Ultra-Cool™ Transmission Oil Cooler KitMercury Grand Marquis 1976, Ultra-Cool™ Transmission Oil Cooler Kit by Hayden®. This product is an effective and economical way to keep your transmission at its optimum operating temperature. The high-efficiency turbulators in every...Compatible with OEM cooler systemsUltrasonically soldered for reliability$29.88 - $36.44
- AED Performance®Ultra HO Series CarburetorMercury Grand Marquis 7.5L 1976, Ultra HO Series Carburetor by AED Performance®. AED Performance Ultra HO series carburetors have all the great features of HO series carburetors and feature the aluminum Ultra body, Screw in air bleeds,...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$719.79
- Pulstar®PlasmaCore™ Inconel Electrode Pulse Nickel Spark PlugsMercury Grand Marquis 1976, PlasmaCore™ Inconel Electrode Pulse Nickel Spark Plugs by Pulstar®. With Resistor. Inconel-electrode Pulse Plugs. Designed specifically for most popular vehicles, PlasmaCore™ Inconel Electrode Pulse Plug...Increased horsepowerBetter torque$14.95 - $119.60
- Proforged®Front Outer Tie Rod EndMercury Grand Marquis 1976, Front Outer Tie Rod End by Proforged®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Proforged applied the same technological advancements in ball joint construction to their line of Tie Rod Ends and Rack Ends, delivering a premium...SAE1045 forged steeling housingsBall studs forged from ultra-strong SAE4140 chromoly steel$17.98
- Yukon Gear & Axle®Rear Zip LockerMercury Grand Marquis with 28 Spline / with 31 Spline with Ford 9" Series Axle 1976, Rear Zip Locker by Yukon Gear & Axle®. The Yukon Zip Locker is the latest in on-demand traction. Its air-operated design allows you to switch from an...Air operated locker provides on-demand tractionForged case & 8620 internals for added strength$899.22 - $959.40
- Auto Meter®User Configurable LCD Dash DisplayUniversal User Configurable LCD Dash Display by Auto Meter®. Designed specifically for the harshest of environments, the carbon composite housing is IP65 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20g of...7.0” TFT LCD panel, 1000 nit brightness for unmatched daytime and nighttime visibility with 800x480 resolution. Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness controlDimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2" High x 1.4" Deep$2,832.00
- Braille Battery®Advanced Lightweight 12V AGM BatteryUniversal Advanced Lightweight 12V AGM Battery by Braille Battery®. Battery Type: AGM. Voltage: 12V. Batteries have always presented the same problems of weight, safety, and cost. In racing, aerospace, and advanced technology...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$149.99 - $229.99
- Sparco®Club X-1 Full Face ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Racing HelmetClub X-1 Full Face ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Racing Helmet by Sparco®. Certification: ECE 05; Material: ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Designed for indoor kart racing where a fire proof helmet isn't required, this product is...Designed for indoor kart racingProvides ultimate protection$140.00
- Mr. Gasket®Ultra-Seal™ Exhaust Gasket SetMercury Grand Marquis 7.5L 1976, Ultra-Seal™ Exhaust Gasket Set by Mr. Gasket®. Whatever exhaust system you install on your engine, whether it’s a set of chromed headers or simply a set of cleaned up flat black rams horn manifolds,...Gaskets for every application, from mild to wildAluminum, copper or steel gaskets$26.57 - $34.33
- Baer®Sport Decela Drilled and Slotted 1-Piece Front Brake Rotors and Hub AssemblyMercury Grand Marquis 1976, Sport Decela Drilled and Slotted Vented 1-Piece Front Brake Rotors and Hub Assembly by Baer®. These are 1-piece bolt-on brake rotors sized to OEM diameter and width specifications to give owners of modern...$211.90
- Monroe®Monro-Matic Plus™ Driver or Passenger Side Shock AbsorberMercury Grand Marquis Hardtop 1976, Monro-Matic Plus™ Driver or Passenger Side Shock Absorber by Monroe®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Nitrogen gas charged Monro-Matic Plus shocks and struts feature VPV (velocity proportional valving) and...$15.09 - $16.88
- Weiand®Action Plus Series Intake ManifoldMercury Grand Marquis 6.6L 1976, Action Plus Series Intake Manifold by Weiand®. 180°, low-rise dual-plane manifold designed as a stock replacement manifold with improved power and torque characteristics. The effective rpm range of this...Power band: Idle-6000 RPMMade with precision and quality in mind$236.95
- COMP Cams®Thumpr™ Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft KitMercury Grand Marquis 1976, Thumpr™ Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft Kit by COMP Cams®. Basic Operating RPM Range: 2000-5800. Intake Duration at 050 inch Lift: 226°. Exhaust Duration at 050 inch Lift: 241°. Lobe Separation (degrees):...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$527.30 - $533.80
- Meziere Enterprises®300 Series High Flow Electric Water PumpMercury Grand Marquis 7.5L with Ford Big Block Engine Engine 1976, 300 Series High Flow Electric Water Pump by Meziere Enterprises®. Flow Rate: 55 GPM. Performance, sophistication and durability are by no means all the benefits you'll...Suitable for street or drag strip use – 3000+ hour life expectancyHigh flow design provides 55 gallons per minute free flow rating+2$576.28 - $670.24
- B&M®Transmission Oil PanMercury Grand Marquis C6 Transmission 1976, Transmission Oil Pan by B&M®. Depth: Deep. Material: Cast Aluminum. Add fluid capacity to your transmission. Extra fluid means more cooling, and more cooling means better efficiency and...Extra oil capacity – more coolingNo modifications to dipstick needed$179.13
- Nitrous Express®Carbureted Nitrous Plate Wet SystemsMercury Grand Marquis 1976, Carbureted Nitrous Plate Wet Systems by Nitrous Express®. The conventional system is the perfect entry level nitrous system for the budget minded sportsman racer. These systems feature the most advanced...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$567.72 - $1,325.04
- Accel®Front Super CoilMercury Grand Marquis 1976, Front Super Coil by Accel®. Accel Super Coils feature advanced bobbin technology, highly specialized silicone magnetic steel cores, along with optimized winding, resistance and turns ratios to deliver 10-15...Comes With Ballast ResistorEffective Up To 6500 RPM$71.64
- Hayden®Swirl-Cool™ Power Steering CoolerMercury Grand Marquis 1976, Swirl-Cool™ Power Steering Cooler by Hayden®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. This product is designed to remove destructive heat generated within the power steering system and prolong the life of the system’s...Compatible with OEM cooler systemsUltrasonically soldered for reliability$26.30
- Yukon Gear & Axle®Rear Axle Shaft KitMercury Grand Marquis with Ford 8.8" Series Axle with 28 Spline 1976, Rear Axle Shaft Kit by Yukon Gear & Axle®. Yukon Gear and Axle offers an extensive line of general replacement and high performance axles for passenger car, truck and...Enables you to keep your engine in the powerband for more giddy-up and high speedAllows for getting superior traction on just about any brutal terrain$174.74 - $174.76
- Fast®Display Control Module Touchscreen HandheldUniversal Display Control Module Touchscreen Handheld by Fast®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$408.96
- Braille Battery®Carbon Fiber Advanced 12V AGM BatteryUniversal Carbon Fiber Advanced 12V AGM Battery (B3121C) by Braille Battery®. "Cool" Carbon Fiber Case. Higher engine temps equal lower battery performance. Braille's exclusive Carbon Fiber Case protects the batteries internals from...Patent Pending Carbon Case Design Made for Extreme Temperatures and VibrationMore Reliability and Performance in High Temperatures$374.99
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- Cometic Gasket®Multi-Layer Steel Exhaust Header GasketMercury Grand Marquis 7.5L 1976, Multi-Layer Steel Exhaust Header Gasket by Cometic Gasket®. Material: Multi-Layer Steel. Exhaust Gaskets are designed for extreme cylinder pressures. MLS Exhaust Manifold Gaskets maintain a torque set...Made of High Quality MaterialsBuilt to Last$39.64
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1976 Mercury Grand Marquis with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1976 Mercury Grand Marquis that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- March 10, 2017Which Is The Best Custom Steering Wheel For My...Custom steering wheels look and feel right because, once upon a time, craftsmen realized wood, polished metal, and leather made the best and most satisfying steering...
- $14.95 - $119.60
- $33.21 - $38.43
- $527.30 - $533.80