1976 Jeep Cherokee Performance Parts
- Hedman Hedders®Standard Duty Mild Steel Long Tube Racing Exhaust HeadersJeep Cherokee Base 5.9L / 6.6L with Air Conditioning without Smog Injection or Injection Heads with Power Steering with Dog Leg Port with Automatic Transmission Column Shifter / with Automatic Transmission Floor Shifter 1976, Standard...Made of High Quality MaterialsBuilt to Last$258.07 - $523.69
- Hawk®High Performance Street 5.0 Front Brake PadsJeep Cherokee Base / S 1976, High Performance Street 5.0 Front Brake Pads by Hawk®. These revolutionary brake pads provide advanced stopping power for your vehicle without triggering your ABS. They are formulated to produce extremely...$71.03
- Performance Accessories®3" x 3" Front and Rear Body Lift KitJeep Cherokee 1976, Front and Rear Body Lift Kit with 3" Front and Rear Lift Height by Performance Accessories®. Max Tire Size: 33". Performance Accessories Body-Lifts allow to run larger tires, but without affecting the factory...$159.99
- Edelbrock®Performer™ Dual Plane Intake ManifoldJeep Cherokee 5.9L / 6.6L with AMC/Jeep Engine 1976, Performer™ Dual Plane Intake Manifold by Edelbrock®. This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest quality replacement that offers supreme levels of...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$321.89 - $627.95
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- Daystar®Polyurethane Motor MountsJeep Cherokee 1976, Polyurethane Motor Mounts by Daystar®. This is a set of replacement polyurethane motor mounts that offer all the benefits of OEM rubber ones without the disadvantages. A higher level of steel-reinforced strength...Set of replacement engine mounts that meet or exceed OEM levels of vibration dampening refinementSteel casings are fully welded and interlocked to ensure higher strength$79.99 - $89.99
- Mr. Gasket®Thermocap™ Radiator CapJeep Cherokee 1976, Thermocap™ Radiator Cap by Mr. Gasket®. Pressure: 16 lbs. Material: Aluminum. Knowing your coolant temperature can help to prevent burn injuries. Thermo Cap, with its built-in calibrated thermometer, indicates the...Indicates Coolant TemperatureHelps to Prevent Injuries from coolant or steam burns+1$33.21 - $38.43
- Centerforce®II Series Clutch Pressure PlateJeep Cherokee Standard Transmission 1976, II Series Clutch Pressure Plate by Centerforce®. Disc Outer Diameter: 10.4". Rear Main Seal Style: 2-Piece. 2 Clutch Bolt Pattern. The Centerforce® II Clutch Series utilizes a full facing disc...Patented centrifugal weight design (where applicable)Patented ball bearing pressure plate (where applicable)$308.95
- AED Performance®Ultra HO Series CarburetorJeep Cherokee 5.9L / 6.6L 1976, Ultra HO Series Carburetor by AED Performance®. AED Performance Ultra HO series carburetors have all the great features of HO series carburetors and feature the aluminum Ultra body, Screw in air bleeds,...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$719.79
- MSD®Blaster 2™ Ignition CoilJeep Cherokee A / N / Z Engine VIN Character 1976, Blaster 2™ Ignition Coil by MSD®. If you are looking to upgrade your stock coil, or want to compliment the performance of your MSD Blaster Ignition, MSD 5, 6 or 7, the Blaster Coil...Performance upgrade for canister style coilsHigh voltage and energy output$51.39
- Borgeson®Saginaw Remanufactured Power Steering PumpJeep Cherokee Base / S Power Steering 1976, Saginaw Remanufactured Power Steering Pump by Borgeson®. Pumps are then carefully assembled with new cap and black power coated reservoir. Pumps are for a press-on style pulley with a flare or...Power Steering Pump Model: Saginaw P seriesReservoir Included: Yes$149.71
- Powermaster®PowerMax Plus StarterJeep Cherokee 1976, PowerMax Plus Starter by Powermaster®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Powermaster features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle,...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$232.34 - $302.85
- Motive Gear®Pinion YokeJeep Cherokee with 1.276" Splined Bore Diameter with 29 Spline 1976, Pinion Yoke by Motive Gear®. All Motive Gear products are engineered for their specific application and manufactured in state of the art facilities. All of company...Motive Gear uses the highest quality standards of manufacturingFrom machining and finishing to heat treatment company demand the best$129.91 - $381.30
- Auto Meter®User Configurable LCD Dash DisplayUniversal User Configurable LCD Dash Display by Auto Meter®. Designed specifically for the harshest of environments, the carbon composite housing is IP65 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20g of...7.0” TFT LCD panel, 1000 nit brightness for unmatched daytime and nighttime visibility with 800x480 resolution. Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness controlDimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2" High x 1.4" Deep$2,832.00
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- Hooker®Super Competition™ Exhaust Header GasketJeep Cherokee Base / S 5.9L / 6.6L 1976, Super Competition™ Exhaust Header Gasket by Hooker®. Hooker's precision-matched Super Competition header gaskets provide a sure fit and unmatched exhaust sealing. This OEM quality gasket is...Precision fit for improved sealingSteel core provides superior adhesion$13.79
- Chrome Brakes®Drilled and Slotted 1-Piece Front Brake RotorsJeep Cherokee SJ Body Code with Full Size 1976, Drilled and Slotted Vented 1-Piece Front Brake Rotors by Chrome Brakes®. This is a set of OEM-sized replacement rotors with slots and drilled holes that provide the superior level of...+2$211.63
- Performance Accessories®2" x 2" Front and Rear Body Lift KitJeep Cherokee 1976, Front and Rear Body Lift Kit with 2" Front and Rear Lift Height by Performance Accessories®. Max Tire Size: 32". Performance Accessories Body-Lifts allow to run larger tires, but without affecting the factory...$129.99
- K&N®E Series Round Red Air FilterJeep Cherokee 1976, E Series Round Red Air Filter by K&N®. K&N's replacement air filters are designed to increase horsepower and acceleration while providing excellent filtration. K&N makes over 1,200 different replacement air filters...Designed to boost horsepower and rate of accelerationCan be cleaned and used again$56.99 - $60.99
- Prothane®Engine and Transmission Mount KitJeep Cherokee 1976, Engine and Transmission Mount Kit by Prothane®. Prothane mounts are designed to limit unwanted movement and control torque thereby putting more power to the wheels and also reducing the chance of breakage. You will...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$101.21 - $154.29
- Flex-a-Lite®Lo-Profile Direct Fit Single Electric FanJeep Cherokee Base / S 4.2L 1976, Lo-Profile Direct Fit Single Electric Fan by Flex-a-Lite®. With Adjustable Thermostat Controller. Keep your engine cool and free up some extra horsepower and torque. The fan makes quicker cool downs,...$218.75 - $218.77
- Centerforce®I and II Series Clutch DiscJeep Cherokee Standard Transmission 1976, I and II Series Clutch Disc by Centerforce®. Disc Outer Diameter: 10.4". Centerforce brings together high-quality friction materials and patented processes to give you top-of-the-line discs....Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$105.95 - $134.95
- Nitrous Express®Carbureted Nitrous Plate Wet SystemsJeep Cherokee 1976, Carbureted Nitrous Plate Wet Systems by Nitrous Express®. The conventional system is the perfect entry level nitrous system for the budget minded sportsman racer. These systems feature the most advanced technology...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$567.72 - $1,325.04
- Pulstar®PlasmaCore™ Inconel Electrode Pulse Nickel Spark PlugsJeep Cherokee 1976, PlasmaCore™ Inconel Electrode Pulse Nickel Spark Plugs by Pulstar®. with Resistor. Inconel-electrode Pulse Plug. Designed specifically for most popular vehicles, PlasmaCore™ Inconel Electrode Pulse Plug provides...Increased horsepowerBetter torque$14.95 - $119.60
- Skyjacker®9000 Front Replacement Heavy Duty OEM Steering StabilizerJeep Cherokee 1976, 9000 Front Replacement Heavy Duty OEM Steering Stabilizer by Skyjacker®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Steering Stabilizer is a dampening shock for your steering system. It dampens out the harshness of the highway, the...Dampening shock for steering systemDampens harshness of highway$55.39
- Powermaster®Ultra High Speed StarterJeep Cherokee 1976, Ultra High Speed Starter by Powermaster®. Power: 2.2 kw. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Powermaster features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$378.93 - $447.66
- Mile Marker®Premium Manual Locking Hub SetJeep Cherokee 1976, Premium Manual Locking Hub Set by Mile Marker®. Replace worn four-wheel-drive wheel hubs with adjustable, locking ones from Mile Marker. All components are made from reinforced, heat-treated steel for superior levels...Replaces original equipment automatic or manually-locking hubsBrass bushings are oil-impregnated for longer life$75.90 - $79.10
- Fast®Display Control Module Touchscreen HandheldUniversal Display Control Module Touchscreen Handheld by Fast®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$408.96
- Simpson®Jr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing HelmetJr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing Helmet by Simpson®. Includes Helmet Shield. Helmet Liner made from Nomex. These Simpson Jr. Speedway Shark helmets support the next generation of racers with the same great...Lightweight, aerodynamic outer shell with SAT features T-38Built-in BLD (Boundary Layer Design)$499.95
- Percy's High Performance®XX Carbon™ Exhaust Header Gaskets with Dog Leg Port 1.77"x1.51"Jeep Cherokee 5.9L / 6.6L 1976, XX Carbon™ Exhaust Header Gaskets with Dog Leg Port 1.77"x1.51" by Percy's High Performance®. This products is an OEM and Performance company that was built on its founding heritage supported by a...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$22.41
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1976 Jeep Cherokee with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1976 Jeep Cherokee that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- December 18, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Intake Manifolds...In this guide, we'll look at role intake manifolds and carburetors play as part of your vehicle's air intake system, and examine how "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- $1,736.15 - $2,156.52
- $129.91 - $381.30