1976 GMC Sprint Performance Parts
- Mr. Gasket®Mechanical Fuel PumpGMC Sprint 5.0L / 5.7L / 6.6L Chevy Small Block 1976, Mechanical Fuel Pump by Mr. Gasket®. Gasoline, in plenty of volume and at the right pressure is necessary to keep your engine running smoothly. Mr. Gasket can help you replace that...Electric pumps are ideal for performance carbsImproved fuel delivery$68.51 - $79.05
- Fast®Race Billet DistributorGMC Sprint 5.0L / 5.7L / 6.6L With Chevy Big Block Engine / With Chevy Small Block Engine 1976, Race Billet Distributor by Fast®. The FAST™ Race Billet Distributors were designed to deliver the most accurate trigger signal possible...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$339.13 - $346.27
- CFR Performance®Type II Power Steering PumpGMC Sprint 5.0L / 5.7L / 6.6L 1976, Type II Power Steering Pump by CFR Performance®. Type II Chevy/GM pump. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced...Expertly Crafted from the highest grade materialsBuilt to provide the ultimate in reliability and strength$170.10 - $192.78
- Mechman Alternators®S Series Racing AlternatorGMC Sprint 1976, S Series Racing Alternator by Mechman Alternators®.Cast aluminum constructionCutting edge 6 phase hairpin epoxy reinforced stator technology$349.00 - $399.00
- Motive Gear®Performance Ring and Pinion Gear SetGMC Sprint with 2.73 and Up Gear Ratio with GM 8.5" Series Axle / with GM 8.625" Series Axle with 10 Bolt 1976, Performance Ring and Pinion Gear Set by Motive Gear®. Motive Gear Performance ring and pinions are perfect for dedicated...Central contact patternCNC start to finish$275.54 - $367.77
- Innovate Motorsports®PL-1 Pocket Data LoggerUniversal PL-1 Pocket Data Logger by Innovate Motorsports®. MTS Patch Cable Locking 4-pin to 4-pin for newer devices like the MTX gauges, MTS Patch Cable, 2.5mm to 4-pin needed for LC-1, SSI-4, TC-4, & LMA-3. The PL-1 is the latest in...Record up to 32-channels of Innovate MTS compatible devicesSample rate of 12 times per second$89.82
- Sparco®Sprint RS2.1 BC Series Racing SuitSprint RS2.1 BC Series Racing Suit by Sparco®. Avaliable in Colors: Black with Gray, Black with Red. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an...Designed for exceptional quality and durabilityMade from premium quality materials$550.00
- Dynatech®Pro Cruiser Polished Street Rod Small Block Block Hugger Exhaust HeadersGMC Sprint 5.0L / 5.7L / 6.6L with Chevy Small Block Engine 1976, Pro Cruiser Polished Street Rod Small Block Block Hugger Exhaust Headers by Dynatech®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.63". Collector Outlet Diameter: 2.5". Comes standard...Improves Performance and Appearance100% stainless steel construction$299.99
- StopTech®Street Select Front Brake PadsGMC Sprint 1976, Street Select Front Brake Pads by StopTech®. StopTech is proud to announce the release of its Street Select friction program. Using a single part number family, the Street Select friction program contains both...$30.26
- Lakewood®50/50 Series Rear Drag Shock AbsorberGMC Sprint Base / Sierra Madre Del Sur / SP 1976, 50/50 Series Rear Drag Shock Absorber by Lakewood®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Specially Formulated Hydraulic Oil. Eyelets On Both Ends. Lakewood front 90/10 struts are for race applications...$66.46
- RHS®Intake ManifoldGMC Sprint 5.0L / 5.7L 1976, Intake Manifold by RHS®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by RHS features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is...Designed to unlock more performance out of your vehicleDeliver a reasonable balance of strength and durability$559.92
- COMP Cams®Thumpr™ Hydraulic Roller Tappet Camshaft KitGMC Sprint 1976, Thumpr™ Hydraulic Roller Tappet Camshaft Kit by COMP Cams®. Basic Operating RPM Range: 1900-5600. Intake Duration at 050 inch Lift: 227°. Exhaust Duration at 050 inch Lift: 241°. Lobe Separation (degrees): 107°....High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$1,225.36
- KRC Power Steering®5.795 Engine Coolant Water Pump with 3/4" ShaftGMC Sprint 1976, 5.795 Engine Coolant Water Pump with 3/4" Shaft by KRC Power Steering®. Hub Height: 5.795". To keep your engine cool and improve your vehicle's performance, this product is just the right solution. Manufactured from...Made using advanced equipment for excellent performanceHighly durable and resistant to wear and tear$155.18
- B&M®Transmission Oil PanGMC Sprint Automatic Transmission 1976, Transmission Oil Pan by B&M®. Depth: Deep. Add fluid capacity to your transmission. Extra fluid means more cooling, and more cooling means better efficiency and performance. Add life to your...Extra oil capacity – more coolingNo modifications to dipstick needed$64.16 - $179.95
- Mr. Gasket®Electric Fuel PumpGMC Sprint 1976, Electric Fuel Pump by Mr. Gasket®. Domestic. Gasoline is the lifeblood of your car. It needs to get from the tank, to the carburetor or injectors, and into the engine. Mr. Gasket has components to make that happen, in...Solid-state Worry Free ElectronicsInternal Pressure Regulating$42.08
- Moroso®HEI Ignition Pro CoilGMC Sprint 1976, HEI Ignition Pro Coil by Moroso®. With this quality part backed by a great price, you can enjoy your vehicle so much more than you thought was possible. This Moroso part is specifically engineered to make your vehicle...Designed to deliver premium qualityRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$62.88
- Hayden®Swirl-Cool™ Power Steering CoolerGMC Sprint 4.1L / 5.7L / 6.6L 1976, Swirl-Cool™ Power Steering Cooler by Hayden®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. This product is designed to remove destructive heat generated within the power steering system and prolong the life of the...Compatible with OEM cooler systemsUltrasonically soldered for reliability$26.30
- Mechman Alternators®S Series AlternatorGMC Sprint 1976, S Series Alternator by Mechman Alternators®. Current: 240 Amp. Finish: Chrome.Cast aluminum constructionCutting edge 6 phase hairpin epoxy reinforced stator technology$499.00
- Powertrax®Lock Right LockerGMC Sprint with Open Differential with GM 8.5" Series Axle 1976, Lock Right Locker by Powertrax®. Powertrax Lock-Right performance lockers’ straight-line performance is equal to a solid spool axle, yet they automatically unlock during...Brute force devices for rugged applicationsReplacement of differential case not required$269.81
- HKS®OB-Link MonitorUniversal OB-Link Monitor by HKS®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by HKS features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet or...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$186.45 - $240.66
- OMP®One EVO Series Racing GlovesOne EVO Series Racing Gloves by OMP®. Avaliable in Colors: Black/Gray/Cyan, Black/Gray/Yellow, Fluorescent Yellow/Black, Navy Blue/White/Cyan. Material: Flame Retardant Fabric. Professional Hi-Tech glove, with elastic wrist stop and...Hand and fingers silicon webbingExternal seams on pinkie, middle and ring finger for maximum comfort$195.00
- Dynatech®Stainless Steel Natural Weld-up Dragster Exhaust Header KitGMC Sprint 5.0L / 5.7L / 6.6L with Chevy Small Block Engine 1976, Stainless Steel Weld-up Dragster Exhaust Header Kit by Dynatech®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.875"-2". Color: Natural. Header Coating: Uncoated. These Long Tube Big Block...Tack-welded to make it easy to change or finish weldCNC laser-cut flanges, gaskets and bolts included$399.99
- Hawk®Performance Ceramic Front Brake PadsGMC Sprint 1976, Performance Ceramic Front Brake Pads by Hawk®. These brake pads are designed to maximize all the benefits of ceramic construction to create pads that provide a high level of smooth braking power at high speeds and...$74.47
- Strange®Front Twin-Tube Adjustable Coilover Shock AbsorberGMC Sprint 1976, Front Twin-Tube Adjustable Coilover Shock Absorber by Strange®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for...$295.31
- Weiand®6-71/8-71 Supercharger Intake ManifoldGMC Sprint with Small Block Engine 1976, 6-71/8-71 Supercharger Intake Manifold by Weiand®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in...Made with precision and quality in mindBuilt to last$425.95 - $674.95
- COMP Cams®Thumpr™ Hydraulic Roller Tappet Camshaft Small KitGMC Sprint 1976, Thumpr™ Hydraulic Roller Tappet Camshaft Small Kit by COMP Cams®. Basic Operating RPM Range: 1900-5600. Intake Duration at 050 inch Lift: 227°. Exhaust Duration at 050 inch Lift: 241°. Lobe Separation (degrees):...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$1,008.92
- B&M®QuickSilver™ Automatic ShifterGMC Sprint Automatic Transmission 1976, QuickSilver™ Automatic Shifter by B&M®. Finish: Black/Chrome. You want style and stout performance wrapped up in a classic package? The B&M QuickSilver shifter is your answer! This...Cable operated for quick installation and accurate shiftingCan be used with a reverse pattern valve body$318.95
- KSE Racing®Belt Drive TandemX Pump KitGMC Sprint 5.0L / 5.7L / 6.6L Small Block Chevy 1976, Belt Drive TandemX Pump Kit by KSE Racing®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with...Built to provide the utmost in durability and longevityMade utilizing state-of-the-art equipment$1,035.00 - $1,192.50
- Accel®Spark Plug Wire SetGMC Sprint 1976 Spark Plug Wire Set by Accel®. These Accel 8.8mm wires feature a carbon/graphite core that virtually eliminate RFI noise while providing maximum conductivity for ultimate performance in any race or street application....8000, 8800, & 8900 Series, 550°F-rated8.8mm yellow high temperature silicone jacket$85.31 - $95.27
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1976 GMC Sprint with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1976 GMC Sprint that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- December 18, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Intake Manifolds...In this guide, we'll look at role intake manifolds and carburetors play as part of your vehicle's air intake system, and examine how "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- $820.40 - $3,667.08
- $232.95 - $253.95